PDA

View Full Version : A walk with Sailor.

Alice Joyce
03-29-2014, 09:12 PM
Dressed up in some new clothes today, had some time to myself. Later on my wife and I took Sailor (Our Puppy) for a walk to the park. It is a hot day here, whilst walking I took off my T-Shirt...............my wife noticed the lines left on me from wearing my Bra and said WHAT ARE THESE MARKS?................ I answered Oh I don`t know.........Will have to be more careful.......I`m thinking she must be curious. Part of me doesn't care but a larger part of me thinks Oh S#^t. WT Alice:sad::daydreaming:

Glenda58
03-29-2014, 09:24 PM
HI Alice Be careful after wearing a bra it can leave lines for hours after.

Marcelle
03-29-2014, 09:30 PM
Hi Alice,

I agree with Glenda. If you are not prepared to come out to your wife then do be careful. I wore a bra most of the day and the lines are still a bit noticeable in spots. Caution sweetie.

Hugs

Isha

RADER
03-29-2014, 09:31 PM
When I was in Viet-Nam, the old guys told me one thing:
No matter how hot it is, never take off your "T" shirt.
You will be cooler with a white shirt on, reflecting some of the sun,
as well as evaporating the moisture and acting as a cooling
shirt at the same time. I found that to be true.
Rader

MissTee
03-29-2014, 11:05 PM
I usually sleep in a bra. Wife knows I dress and is supportive, so I don't think about it too much. One Saturday I had a morning massage booked at my favorite spa. After the massage, the therapist left left the room and I stood up to get dressed. Putting on my robe, I glanced over at the mirror and there were the tell-tale marks beneath my arms. Holy crap, I thought. My therapist never said a word, but no way she didn't figure it out.

lingerieLiz
03-29-2014, 11:12 PM
Back before Photoshop, Playboy used to tell their models not to wear underwear when coming to a shoot because the lines would show for hours.

Wildaboutheels
03-29-2014, 11:21 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but IF [?] your wife is even 1/3 your age, she knows exactly where those lines came from. I would consider yourself in a DADT from now on and act accordingly.

Beverley Sims
03-30-2014, 08:18 AM
Alice,
I agree with the previous poster, things may get rocky or if there is acceptance, better.
There is no mistaking those marks. Maybe your bra is too tight, leaving marks for so long.

mikiSJ
03-30-2014, 08:30 AM
....my wife noticed the lines left on me from wearing my Bra and said WHAT ARE THESE MARKS?....

At least you remembered to take the bra off before the walk. If you hadn't that could have been embarrassing on so many fronts.

Alice Joyce
03-30-2014, 02:40 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but IF [?] your wife is even 1/3 your age, she knows exactly where those lines came from. I would consider yourself in a DADT from now on and act accordingly.

I don`t really mind the bad news, a little strange maybe but it is true. Please explain, what does DADT stand for? Thanks you on advance. WT Alice

mikiSJ
03-30-2014, 02:53 PM
"Don't ask, don't tell" (DADT) was the official United States policy on service by gays and lesbians in the military instituted by the Clinton Administration in February 28, 1994, when Department of Defense Directive 1304.26 issued on December 21, 1993, took effect, lasting until September 20, 2011. The policy prohibited military personnel from discriminating against or harassing closeted homosexual or bisexual service members or applicants, while barring openly gay, lesbian, or bisexual persons from military service. This relaxation of legal restrictions on service by gays and lesbians in the armed forces was mandated by United States federal law Pub.L. 103–160 (10 U.S.C. ยง 654), which was signed November 30, 1993. The policy prohibited people who "demonstrate a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts" from serving in the armed forces of the United States, because their presence "would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_ask,_don%27t_tell

It didn't work too well as it was easy for anyone to "out someone" they didn't like. The policy cost us about 140+ Arabic translator during the Iraq wars. I guess it was may important to protect the sexual sensibilities of our soldiers, sailors and Marine, than to protect their lives.

So, as it relates to CDing, some SOs know about the other SO dressing but simply Don't want to Ask, and Don't want the SO to Tell, about their activities.

Alice Joyce
03-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Hey Thanks for that info. My SO has never asked. There has been several times when I have slipped up letting her see my Femme side. I will take your advice and act accordingly. Please take this as a compliment, I think you look beautiful. Warm Thoughts, Alice