PDA

View Full Version : Sites Other Than This Site.

Martha G
03-30-2014, 09:49 AM
For my main contact sites I use my male mode.

But for other discussion sites I am usually in enfemme mode and post pictures, avatars and profile pictures of myself as a woman using female names.

This is the only CD site I am on. And by far the best!

Any one else do that?

Beverley Sims
03-30-2014, 10:03 AM
Martha,
I just use this site, help others and tell lies about my identity all the time.
It is the norm here it is accepted that you do not reveal your true identity as most are in the closet any way.
I would even suggest Ru Paul is here using a nom de plume and a very old photo of herself before she shaved her head.

Kate Simmons
03-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Other than this site I'm only on FB. Have two separate accounts there. One for male fun, one for female fun. What can I say? I'm a fun loving person in either mode.:battingeyelashes::)

kimdl93
03-30-2014, 01:29 PM
I barely have time for this site.

Adriana Moretti
03-30-2014, 01:40 PM
here is my favorite...i use facebook too......this is my favorite though

JazT95
03-30-2014, 05:58 PM
I've been on several sites as a CD, and from my experience, this one is easily the best :D

Some of the people I've encountered on some other sites were utterly horrible :/

VAWyman
03-30-2014, 06:02 PM
I agree with you, Jaz

BLUE ORCHID
03-30-2014, 07:50 PM
You are right Martha, It just don't get any better than this one.

rocketscientist
03-30-2014, 09:44 PM
ROTFLMAO! Rriggggghhhht! That's why you have close to 14,000 posts in a little over 4 years! I have been here for just 2 months before you and I don't even have 1500 posts. Tell us another one! Lol.

I barely have time for this site.

Greenie
03-30-2014, 10:38 PM
I urge anyone who does tell their SO to have them come here. The other support websites for wives and SO's are absolutely awful. Hateful, degrading, and disgusting women. I was put down and called ignorant for being accepting and open minded. Even told, "good luck with your divorce". So this one is the best, make your wives/SO's come here.

Tracii G
03-30-2014, 10:58 PM
Was on another one for a while and it was disgusting.
This site is by far the best.
I have a guy FB and a girl FB page and they both are for fun I don't get serious on either.

ArleneRaquel
03-31-2014, 01:25 AM
I post at many sites CD and others, at some of the others I use my male name. This site is, by far, the best CD site that there is.

Amanda M
03-31-2014, 03:24 AM
Greenie - How the heck do you MAKE a wife do anything?

noeleena
03-31-2014, 04:09 AM
Hi.

So it seems those of us who tell the truth use our own name and legal our own real photos and about our real live's are all a bunch of lie'ers , how sad, then why would i waste my time doing that , im on over 200 forums know many 1000's of people, including our womens forums. and German forums ,

Gee id never keep up the lieing, id have to have a very good memory and hide my gear, well i have a photographic memory i just not good at the lieing. so just maybe some of us are for real. just check me up on the net,

...noeleena, Loch-head...

Katey888
03-31-2014, 04:10 AM
I won't use Facebook because one day it will be majorly hacked and anyone who has an account will find their identity swapped with someone in Russia or China... :eek:

I have looked at other CD sites (on suggestions from others) and frankly they are either hook-up places or seem to cater more for fetish (and I don't mean the fetish end of CD, I just mean other sexual fetishes... you work it out.. :))

These other sites trivialise or completely ignore the gender identity/ transgender nature of our shared passion - I haven't found anywhere as truly open, accepting, inquisitive (in a nice way), informative or friendly as here, and I've never found a group of people - regardless of any orientation, or subject matter - that have been, almost without exception, as intellectually mature and reasonable as the great bunch of people on this site. :cheer:

I know the forum has its limitations and some of those constraints may appear Draconian at times, but as a relative newbie here, I think I can still fully understand why those constraints give us a very well defined and managed place to have the discussions we can have... I can't see anywhere else that does that so well.

My male side has no pics anywhere on the web anymore... and likely never will... :D

Katey x

natcrys
03-31-2014, 11:10 AM
I'm on Flickr where I sometimes particpate in group discussions, but since all the Flickr changeovers I'm not there as often. I'm on Reddit which has a different vibe than this forum here. I'm also on Facebook both in boy and girl mode which I use extensively.

I do like the level of maturity of this forum and the high level of intelligence displayed in the more serious threads.. it actually forces me to put down my thinking in clear writing as far as that is possible! :p

I used to be on Dutch forum for CD/TS/TG's but it seems the TS's over there were always in catty mode with a lot of disdain for CD-ers.

Of all the places, I like this place and Reddit the most! :)

Melissa in SE Tn
03-31-2014, 01:37 PM
Ditto to katey's brilliant response & heart felt comments about this forum membership. Love ya girls... Peace, mel

Zylia
03-31-2014, 01:54 PM
I do not really visit other CD/TG-specific websites other than Melissa Hobbes' personal website to read the "whinge about cd.com" thread or whatever it's called. Comedy gold. I do have a lady profile on Facebook, but that's about it.