PDA

View Full Version : The CD Transition was harder than I thought...

Taylor Ray
03-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Towards the end of my work week, I begin planning my time as Taylor. When it finally comes time to fully shave and fully dress, I have some difficulties in the first hour accepting myself as Taylor.

Now (3 hours later), I am fully "Taylor-ized", and feel great! But that transition....

So many dresses....just trying to find the right combination....

So many psychological patterns established as a male in the work-world...

So many moments caught between "here" and "there"....

Whoever says that being "in-between" is in some way easy...might just be....greatly mistaken!???

carhill2mn
03-30-2014, 07:56 PM
The "good news" is that it will all get easier the more that you do it. The better you become at something the more you will enjoy it.

Anna H
03-30-2014, 08:13 PM
"Taylor-ized". I Love that!

I'm still working, so it'll be some days before I become "Kate-erated".

I expect it to take 2 hrs. Then I'll feel Great too!

:P ♥

Alice Joyce
03-30-2014, 08:14 PM
Hello Taylor, Maybe I am lucky, when I am in transition from male to Alice I don`t have any psychological thoughts going on re me as "the male in the work world" I am just enjoying myself becoming Alice. My clothes I have laid out ready to change into. I only concentrate on changing into Alice. To me the transition to Alice is easy, wonderful and beautiful. It is when I have to go back to the male side that I find hard, boring and a little sad. Hope you overcome your concerns changing to Taylor. Keep your chin up Girl and enjoy yourself. Isn`t it wonderful having our female/cd side. Not all accept us or understand us but we are not out to hurt anyone, this is just the way we are and we should be allowed to dress up and enjoy our Girly side. I love being Alice SO VERY MUCH and don`t believe I will ever stop. Warm Thoughts. Alice

Kate Simmons
03-30-2014, 09:05 PM
My brain is wired with two sets of neuro pathways. I simply throw the switch to male or female mode.Then things cascade into place effortlessly.:battingeyelashes::)

Adriana Moretti
03-30-2014, 09:32 PM
yea that transition can be a doozy....but as Carole said it gets easier with time and practice. There are days when I will just dress, no makeup, those are the days that I figure out outfits , have personal fashion shows, figure out what works what dosent...that way on a real dress day the outfit picking combos is already out of the way....def cuts down some time all of it can be overwhelming....

Beverley Sims
03-30-2014, 11:00 PM
Taylor,
After a few years of practice you won't even think about it.

You might forget to go out without a good hairdo sometimes....
Then you know you are getting there. :)