PDA

View Full Version : Bought first female clothing and wig.

Brooke H
03-31-2014, 03:11 AM
Hi everyone,

I am really nervousness and excited after this afternoon.
I am away for a couple of days with work and so on the way
Home from work I stopped in at the shop and bought my very own
panties and leggings. It is my first ever purchase for myself, I then bought
a wig.

I am staying at a family holiday house so other feminine clothing is here.
I was planning later to try my luck and use the female toilet block, which would
also mean my first time outside as a female.

However the leggings turned out to be sheer not black so you can see my leg hair through them and I also only had mascara for makeup. I was really looking forward to
trying to go outside, do you think if I went later I could still get away with it?

Who thinks I should try? I am so nervous,scared and excited.

michellekhoo
03-31-2014, 03:28 AM
why not - after dark nobody will be able to see your leg hair anyway.

Brooke H
03-31-2014, 04:43 AM
It would be great to hear what you think I should do, there is still time tonight or there is tomorrow night

Brooke H
03-31-2014, 07:39 AM
So I wasn't able to bring myself to do it tonight. However I did go to the men's block with the panties and bra under my clothes and left the leggings and only wore shorts so you could see them. Maybe tomorrow night I can venture further, do you think I should just try the female toilet block or even venture for a midnight walk on the beach. Also what is the best and most simple makeup techniques. Thanks

shawnsheila
03-31-2014, 07:47 AM
If you can get away with a quick shaving of the legs then that would be good but if not, maybe you have time to get some opaque leggings before going out. And as Michelle said, in the evening, depending on where you go, no one will notice your leg hair unless there are bright lights... I really do hope you get to go out. It is such a freeing and wonderful feeling

Beverley Sims
03-31-2014, 08:07 AM
If you are young and have a nice complexion you may get away with it.
I would practice dressing a little first.

I think you would look ike a man in a dress.

I looked like a boy in a dress even when I was twelve. :)

Kate Simmons
03-31-2014, 08:39 AM
What are you "getting away" with? You are not robbing a bank, right? Just dressing--enjoy yourself.:)

Brooke H
03-31-2014, 09:53 AM
Oh my gosh, it is 1:45am and I have just been to the girls toilet block dressed in a dress. I put on a pair of sandals with a slight heel and the sound on the pavers in the dead of the night was exhilarating. My whole body was shaking so badly. What a thrill.