PDA

View Full Version : The little things....

Sarah Smith
03-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Today was a good day, and I had an odd little experience that really made me smile :) Living in a shared accommodation I don't get all that much privacy, but my flatmates are away for the holiday and I have just done a load of washing, and now my fem clothes are just out and drying in the open... it feels really nice!

So that got me thinking what else brings that little smile to your face?

Clara x

Katey888
03-31-2014, 03:17 PM
Clara - if I have to pick a little thing... rather than the obvious big things like when I know I have a morning for Katey planned... so...

... getting up bleary eyed in the morning, swinging my legs out of bed and onto the floor having forgotten my toenails are varnished.. :D

Ten little metallic red toenails wiggling conspiratorially at me... And then sometimes the same thing later in the day when I take my socks off...

Wicked! :yahoo:

Katey x

sanderlay
03-31-2014, 03:38 PM
For me it is certainly lots of little things, but it always starts with feeling positive, letting go of anger and forging myself. I always try to see the positive, my cup is half full not half empty.

Today I woke up and I get the gift of another day of life. It's raining this morning so the forest around me feels happy despite the drought worries. Birds had worms to eat because of the rain. And I feel more confident my well won't run dry for this season. One of my cats curled up beside me in my bed. As I stroked her she purred. A person shared a link to a song (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?211832-She-said-no-way-was-her-son-going-to-put-on-an-Elsa-dress&p=3476501&viewfull=1#post3476501) that made me smile.

And this day is not over yet...

Chloe75
03-31-2014, 03:53 PM
When I wake up in the morning, I throw the covers off and cross my smooth legs while still lying in bed. For a brief moment in the morning I'm Chloe. :)

Lillyasia
03-31-2014, 05:02 PM
Sometimes I am in a hurry to change and throw a bra on the bed where it will lay until I return. Then later when I return and see it laying on the bed I get a girly feeling knowing that bra is mine.

Deedee Skyblue
03-31-2014, 06:44 PM
It always gives me a thrill to reach in the dryer and feel a silky pair of panties!

Deedee

Beverley Sims
04-01-2014, 03:38 PM
A woman doesn't think about it, for me, lingerie hanging up to dry in the bathroom.

Silly isn't it? :)