PDA

View Full Version : I found the answer...

ShelbyDawn
03-31-2014, 06:28 PM
OK, I'll admit, there is no "THE" answer but I did find "an" answer just a bit ago to a question that I have seen posted on this forum a few times; "Why on earth would we, male CD'ers, 'want' to wear a bra?"
I am wearing my favorite skirt, denim, just above the knee... very cute and oh, so comfy. Anyway, I need to go to the bathroom and while my skirt does have pockets, they are not very deep and I don't want my phone falling out.(splash is not a good sound when it comes to phones, you know) So, I put it where our GG friends so often put things when they need a third hand, in my bra. And thus the, or an, answer. :)

By the way, I have now officially "lost" my phone twice times by putting it in my bra. Darn forms don't have any feeling, you know. :)

Have a wonderful evening...

Candice Mae
03-31-2014, 08:33 PM
After 15 years of wearing a bra, I can't wait to take it off. I often change into a bralette or yoga bra when I'm home for the day. I would go bra less but then I would get more attention the I get already. There's a reason for a purse, so I don't have to but things in my bra and dig them out in public with every guy staring down my top.

Genny B
03-31-2014, 08:37 PM
The Light comes on! Yes, this makes sense!

Genny B

NathalieX66
03-31-2014, 08:45 PM
Crossdresser joke #14:

A Crossdresser puts on a bra and goes aaaaah!

A transsexual takes off a bra and goes aaaaah!

marny
03-31-2014, 09:33 PM
I love a push up bra. the Cleavage is fun. Also like adhesive forms and going bra-less. hard to go wrong!

Nikki50/50
04-01-2014, 08:24 AM
I find the answer every day in front of the mirror, once the bra is on. I look and I say "Yep...THAT'S why I want to wear this bra."

Beverley Sims
04-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Old Chinese proverb.....

Man who go out with flat chested woman has a right to feel low down. :)