PDA

View Full Version : Crawling out of the woodwork

sherri
03-31-2014, 06:40 PM
A guy I've never met or talked to, whom I know absolutely nothing about, just messaged me on a social site saying "I'm in Amarillo."

Oh goody. I messaged back, "I'm so glad you know where you are!"

Where do these guys come from?

TxCassie
03-31-2014, 06:49 PM
:daydreaming: :battingeyelashes: :tongueoutLOL oh Gurl!... That's a Classic!

Kate Simmons
03-31-2014, 09:06 PM
Mine come from the Mid East mostly. :heehee::)

RADER
03-31-2014, 09:20 PM
I thought they came from their Mothers.....LOL
Rader

ShelbyDawn
03-31-2014, 09:54 PM
Cut him some slack... After all, he is stuck in Amarillo. LOL

sherri
03-31-2014, 10:04 PM
I thought they came from their Mothers.....LOL
RaderThen his momma shoulda raised him better. :-)

Cut him some slack... After all, he is stuck in Amarillo. LOLMy impression was he's just visiting, but I could be wrong. Moot point though, at least until he googles "how to hit on a girl".

Beverley Sims
04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
I only get Lawyers and Bankers wanting me to launder money for exorbitant fees.

I decline as it might affect my social security benefits. :)

sometimes_miss
04-01-2014, 10:06 PM
This is what lots of women complain about. Guys hitting on them at random, it's a common mechanism of contacting as many targets as possible, and waiting to see who answers back. See, women don't do that. They're virtually always the targets. So, apparently this pick up move applies to gay men as well as straight. No surprise.

Lynn Marie
04-02-2014, 02:31 AM
It's really hard being a guy and coming up with some kind of non-threatening, semi original, intelligent, hopefully witty thing to say as an introduction to a female you are trying hard to impress and get her attention. It usually just comes out pretty lame if not downright stupid. At least he was able to edit his thoughts rather than having to think on his feet face to face. That might have come out as "I'm an armadillo"!

sherri
04-02-2014, 07:52 AM
I'm not sure there was any thinking or editing on his part, but "I'm an armadillo" might have actually been more interesting. :-)

Jaylyn
04-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Sherri I'm in Texas also and maybe he is a Crossdresser just wanting to chat. When we get on social places especially dressed you just gotta put up with that junk. I have many friends on here and Facebook as well I make every effort to keep the two separate. My question is has he been on here to know you are from around there or is he on the other site and knows you are a CD. Sometimes I get scared about all this cloud stuff they talk about so that's why I keep as much of my activity on these sites on the down low under the radar. Then again he could be just a guy that has a lay over in Amarillo. And saw you where around there to. Either way be careful what you put out there.

MarciManseau
04-02-2014, 08:19 AM
They come from the HNG factory - HNG = Horny Net Geek. I get like 25 a day on social sites. Most are awful! But there are a few nice ones, like 2 a year :)

Karren H
04-02-2014, 08:38 AM
It answers the L in ASL! lol. Now he just needs to know your age and sex!