PDA

View Full Version : He doesn't live here anymore

Candice Mae
03-31-2014, 08:57 PM
As I continue to work towards living full time, my apartment has seen a transformation as well. Gone is pretty much everything that would show a man lived there, all that remains is my razor, some clothes and shoes in the closet. My mom stopped by today after work to drop of some stuff that she picked up for me. She commented on my bras drying in the bathroom and that my place had a pretty feminine smell to it.

I guess my male side will be homeless soon. :heehee:

Rogina B
03-31-2014, 09:27 PM
Good for you! If you are happier,that is all that matters!

Melissa in SE Tn
03-31-2014, 09:35 PM
Candace , I truly want peace for you.

Katey888
04-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Candice,

That is truly a Good Thing if that makes you happier, as I'm sure it will... :)

Maybe not think of making anything homeless (I get this image of your male persona frequenting soup kitchens.. :eek:) - more like getting the right balance and harmony between you on the inside, the outside and then your environment...

Harmony is a great thing to have in life and to aspire to - few people ever really get there, I feel...

Katey x

CarlaWestin
04-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Candice, I'm so happy for you. You've stepped through the looking glass to where you need to be. And you still kept a little crossdressing stash for those secret boy times.

BLUE ORCHID
04-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Hi Candice, It sounds like you are really living the dream.

Lexi Moralas
04-01-2014, 07:32 AM
You look great it sounds like you feel great , so I say good for you girl!
Best of luck!

Claire Cook
04-01-2014, 07:35 AM
It really does sound like you are finding the balance you want, and it is wonderful that your mother is so supportive ... all warm best wishes!

Beverley Sims
04-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Candice,
That's progress. :)

Anna H
04-01-2014, 04:30 PM
That sounds Really Great! I saw your video again and you're
so Very easily passable. I Love that little video! ♥

:happy:

Candice Mae
04-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the support ladies,

Carla I never really thought of me in guy mode as cross dressing, although there are lots of similarities. Like my guy stuff is all put away in the back of the closet.

My Mom and sister have been big supporters of me since the beginning. I really wish my sister lived closer, we had a lot of fun shopping the last time she came to visit. I plan to work my way through the rest of my family his year, so hopefully I can have my first Christmas this year.

And I'm pretty sure my new neighbour has a crush on me, he always tries to talk to me and I've over heard him call me the cute brunette next door. If he asks me out, I feel bad for having to turn him down. Maybe I'll ask him if he has a sister...