PDA

View Full Version : Officially announcing my retirement from the U.S. Olympic crossdressing team

Violetgray
04-01-2014, 12:09 AM
(From my speech at the press conference yesterday morning)

First I would like to say thank you all for being here.

I would like to thank our sponsors M.A.C. and Nyx, my coach, and my team. My time with you has been invaluable, and under your guidance I've had some of the best years of my life.

And so, it is with a heavy heart that I am here to announce that I will be retiring from the world of competitive crossdressing, and I will not seek to rejoin my teammates in pursuit of gold during the next olympic season.

Our team has taken a lot of blows over the past couple months. One teammate whom you all know has tested positive for estrogen, a performance enhancing drug. Another is currently recovering from a rib injury sustained during corset training. Yet another teammate has developed a silicon breast form allergy.

As for me, a myriad of issues have conspired to keep me out of the running for the forseeable future. I tore a tendon near my ankle while training for the high heel competition. The doctors say I may go blind if I try to put on false eyelashes again. Finally, and perhaps most devastatingly, I can't find my purse.

But rather than let these setbacks get me down I saw them as an opportunity for reflection. Perhaps it is time to let the next generation pursue their dreams. Perhaps it is time to step aside and give the younger, hungrier crossdressers a chance to prove themselves.

It is for that reason that I've decided to open a gym, where aspiring girls can train and hone their skills. Indeed, they're going to need to their dainty, feminine A game if they're going to take the gold from Thailand next year.

As for the next U.S. Olympic crossdressing team I wish you luck. I will be with you in spirit if not in body, and when you are en femme, know that I am en femme with you.

Thank you.

Melissa in SE Tn
04-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Violet , what a creative thread!!! You're too much. Now go play with some dresses. Peace, mel

Anna H
04-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Well, I'm sorry to hear that! :(

This is the very reason that my competitiveness never
went further than trying to write my name in cursive using
MS Paint with the mouse.

I can sit in an old housecoat and flip-flops with curlers in my hair
and just post a few pics now and then of my face pasted on
one of the VS darlings. Nobody knows and no physical damage
to anything but my cheetos bowl. (it was a paper one....wearing
out badly now though!)

I always thought competing directly and in person wasn't for me....so
now I know for sure!

Worst comes to worst. $1 drugstore makeup can actually work. It just
takes some persistence. (Sharpies will color nails nicely too!)

I wish you the best! ♥ :happy:

heatherdress
04-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Violet - I appreciate your thread but assure you that crossdressing atheltes, especially beautiful crossdressing superstars like you, recover all the time from the injuries you listed and return to the crossdressing arena after appropriate rehab. You will be in our thoughts. As always - the best is yet to come.

rachellegsep
04-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Happy April Fools Day Violet !

Kate's at home
04-01-2014, 06:23 AM
Just wonderful! Thank you. A good laugh to start the day.

Kate

MsVal
04-01-2014, 09:22 AM
HAH! That's a crock.

Violet is only retiring because she's one step ahead of being permanently disqualified.

She's not a crossdresser, she's a GIRL. I know it's true because the friend of my cousin's coworker read it on the internet.

Best wishes
MsVal

Rachael Leigh
04-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Very cool, great thread for the day.
Hugs Leigh

mechamoose
04-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Heehee!

Thanks for that! :)

Stephanie47
04-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Better watch out the U.S. Olympic Committee does not come after you for copyright infringement for using their name!

Tracii G
04-01-2014, 10:59 AM
I don't believe that for a minute Violet.LOLOLOLOLOL.

Connief
04-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Very good! Thanks for wonderful smile :)

Jenelle
04-01-2014, 11:17 AM
That was great :)

Leslie Langford
04-01-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm sure that there will always be a place for someone as talented as you on the International Olympic Committee (Crossdressing Division), even after retirement, Violet. ;)

Time now to lobby for the next CD Olympics to be held in either Phuket, Patong Beach, or Pattaya, Thailand where the competition is very likely to be world-class...

Great April Fool's Day joke, B.T.W. ...almost had me crying out "Say it ain't so, Violet!" :eek: :heehee:

SherriePall
04-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Violet -- I believe your retirement will be somewhat premature. You know, like certain football players just waiting for someone to offer more money. I'm sure you would come out of retirement if offered a gift card of sizable amount to your favorite clothing and shoe store.
However, as for your teammates, I believe those charges of body enhancing drugs because I could tell by looking at her photos that there was more than met the eye.
And, while I respect your not naming the corset training accident member, I'm sure she will recover in the near future by taking long walks along the banks of three rivers near her training grounds.
I do want to thank you for sharing your plans with us, but I really expect this retirement to be short-lived. In the meantime, take care of yourself.

P.S. Violet -- wonderful post. Thinking about incorporating it into your routine?

sanderlay
04-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Violet,

Although I'm saddened that your leaving the U.S.O.C.T. I support you in your decision. And I admire your dedication and enthusiasm to open a gym and train aspiring girls. I have no doubts they will benefit from your considerable talents and poise as you train another generation of hopeful CD'ers.

Best of wishes on your future pursuits.

Debbie :)

PS: Happy April fools day! :D

Jacky Aikou
04-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Violet, that was brilliant!
Thank you for the laughs - I pray you find your purse soon. ;)

Katey888
04-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Too funny... :D

Just wait until Scottish independence and the Jo.. eerr... Our friends north of the border have their own kilted CD Olympic team... It will be a case of the phrase "Going Commando" redefined... :eek:

Well written wit, Violet - nice! :cheer:

Katey x

Beverley Sims
04-01-2014, 02:32 PM
That's right Violet, give up and go make money on the deal. :)

I would do that too.

I can't dance, so I started a dance class, for "beginners."

~Joanne~
04-01-2014, 02:45 PM
I forgot today was April 1st lol Hopefully that is what this is, a joke. ;) if it is, you got me, if not, your timing sucks lol

jessiejess112
04-01-2014, 02:51 PM
Thailand has the gold, lol, very funny and creative post. And International Olympic crossdressing competition does sound like an excellent pitch for a reality show :)

bobbimo
04-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Very cute! Thanks for the smile today.
Becareful when you open your gym, Since MD requires you to use the potty that your dressed to use, getting the plumbing fixtures in the right place might be a bit of a hassle.
Bobbi

Michelle789
04-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Violet,

This has to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read. I love your sense of humor. I'm really sorry to hear that you're not going to be cross-dressing anymore. Don't worry, the desire to CD won't go away and will only get stronger. One day you will recover from your injuries and rejoin Team USA.

One teammate whom you all know has tested positive for estrogen, a performance enhancing drug.

This means she's transitioning and therefore TS. I wish her best of luck in her transition.

Since I'm considering transition, I may be eventually retiring from Team USA. For now I'm still competing, and even if I have to retire due to transition I will always be a cheerleader for Team USA!!!

:) Michelle :)

flatlander_48
04-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Maybe there's a Seniors Tour?

Vieja
04-07-2014, 07:43 AM
A really great post. Any day I can start with a laugh has to be a good one. Thanks.

Vieja

NicoleScott
04-07-2014, 08:27 AM
My guess is that you are retiring only because the Committee wants to test you for performance-enhancing drugs.
p.s. specifically, which ones? Inquiring minds want to know.

MonikaTirola
04-07-2014, 08:53 AM
I don't want to start any rumors here but I think she is retiring from the Olympic team because she got offered a professional contract. Some sources say the show company has Thai ties. And suspicious minds wonder if the Thai wanted her out of the way to ensure a gold medal.
Nothing confirmed, just an observant girl wondering ...... :)

Ericaxd
04-07-2014, 09:38 AM
That was hilarious. Thanks, Violet. Maybe you can move on to the Olympic Parody team.

BLUE ORCHID
04-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi Violet, But you will always have your GOLD metals.

KristyE
04-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Violet, I would like to sign up to your gym. With the seniors. I will work hard and make you proud of my fem sow-cows or something like that.
Thank you for a smile in my day.
Love KristyE

flatlander_48
04-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Salchow, after Ulrich Salchow...

Laura Collette
04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Thanks Jacky for the best laugh I've had today. My wife laughed too.

donnalee
04-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Oh Nooo, Violet; please say it isn't so----!.
Remember the '08 Olympics (Olympia, WA - where the beer comes from) when you ran off with the Gold Medal for 5" Heel Racing. with 4.5 sec. over 50 meters, a record unbroken since and done wearing a pair of pantyhose with weak elastic which made it down to your knees as you crossed the finish line! 5 Golds and 2 Silvers that year. Ah, those halcyon days of youth. 12 Olympia Olympics Gold, 8 Silver and 3 Bronze over a career that spanned 2 decades. She's a living legend, folks