PDA

View Full Version : New pic , plu sthoughts.

Marianne
10-01-2004, 12:27 AM
I am who and what I am, and I no longer care about political or religious condemnations.

If god didn't want me to look like this, then she wouldnt' have given me the ability to do so.

Don't ask me if it's 'wrong', don't judge me because I'm different, you don't tknow me, and ou certainy don't know the scarifices I've made during my life.

I am what I am
I am who I am.

I am...

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/rh1.jpg

KewTnCurvy GG
10-01-2004, 12:33 AM
I am who and what I am, and I no longer care about political or religious condemnations.

If god didn't want me to look like this, then she wouldnt' have given me the ability to do so.

Don't ask me if it's 'wrong', don't judge me because I'm different, you don't tknow me, and ou certainy don't know the scarifices I've made during my life.

I am what I am
I am who I am.

I am...

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/rh1.jpg

Right on grrl!

cuttie
10-01-2004, 01:12 AM
you go girl. do what you want to do.

CindyT
10-01-2004, 01:22 AM
I can understand the emotions, and I'm sure we all have those swings much like women do! Your pic looks great!

Your are absolutely right about being who you want to be!

CindyT

Amelie
10-01-2004, 05:06 AM
Nice Pic Marianne,,,

No person has a right to rain on your dreams.-

Love Amelie

samanthajay
10-01-2004, 05:37 AM
thats your best pic yet hun :D

carolynhcd
10-01-2004, 06:34 AM
Marianne, you are the latest in a long line of patronesses of France. Your predecessor was Laetecia Casta (q.v.). I don't care anymore either and I am glad to hear your pronouncement. Let's give this world of morons something to think about! Love, Carolyn

babe4life
10-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Marianne, your new pic is LOVELY. And your statements are also spot on. At rollcall every morning in high school, we had to say SUM.

Lately, I have been saying it more and more - I AM / I EXIST. Very powerful notion.

Love,
Vicky

eleventhdr
10-01-2004, 04:01 PM
Oh yeah that's how it is for most of us we are who we are wether it is inside or out either way make's no difference we must be what and who we truly are. Thank's ever so Suzy Ann!.

carolbitv
10-01-2004, 08:10 PM
hi just wanted say great pics. also way to go girl