PDA

View Full Version : The Mother Of All Cross Dressing Questions

Ilsa
04-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Today I have a somewhat whimsical question that I was going to limit to four answers, but I realized it was a broad (No pun intended!) question that ranges over decades.

My question is what T.V. mom would you most likely dress up as if you had the opportunity. This ranges all the way from the 50's to the present time. E.G. - I would choose Donna Reed (Donna Stone) in her T.V. series.

Your Cathode Ray Tube Aficionado,

Ilsa:battingeyelashes:

Crissy65
04-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Loretta young may be before your time !

Ilsa
04-01-2014, 02:31 PM
I vaguely remember that show. She was quite stunning. Especially as the Bishop's Wife.

Beverley Sims
04-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Anyone who wore a flared skirt and petticoats.

Katey888
04-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Cybill Shepherd in Cybill...

90s fashions.... :cheer:

I want to be that woman!! :)

Katey x

Anna H
04-01-2014, 02:41 PM
That's definitely "one" of the mother of all CD questions.

Reason is, I couldn't pick just one. I don't think I ever saw one I wasn't
mesmerized by...even going back as far as Betty Rubble. lol!

(Jane Jetson!)

We get 50's, 60's, 70's...etc/etc. Whoooo could pick just one! :happy:

(truth be told, I'm lately studying June Cleavers dresses. My sewing
machines are all long set up...just no time yet :()

I'll try all of them if I live long enough....heehee!

~Kopy Kate~ ♥

~Joanne~
04-01-2014, 02:42 PM
I am going to go outside TV with my answer, unless of coarse she had a TV series, I am going to say Dolly Parton ;)

dana digs sweaters
04-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Judith Light's "Angela Bower" ........ always dressed very well and with the hair styles and makeup to copy

mykell
04-01-2014, 02:52 PM
she wasn't the mom, she had it just as good, and was the substitute,
Fran d the nanny,
without the voice of course .....

rita63
Ok so she wasn't a mom but Eve Arden in Our Miss Brooks, every high school boys dream. And now that I am in my dotage Spring Byington in December Bride. Both wore the 50's button front dresses like my mother had. As a kid I thought they were really neat, I even undid all the buttons on one. I thought that how they went on like a shirt, duh.

Rachael Leigh
I'm with Beverly, loved that style too

Zylia
Here's a more recent one from me: not a mom at all because she and her husband are childless by choice, but I have to go with Claire Underwood from House of Cards (US version). Here (http://www.neverunderdressed.com/people/news/claire-underwood-house-of-cards-the-clothes-bags-shoes-glasses-in-her-wardrobe) are a few pics.

http://feminema.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/mv5bmtczmzk4ndkxnf5bml5banbnxkftztcwmjqwmdk5oa-_v1-_sx640_sy970_.jpg?w=336&h=509

mikiSJ
04-01-2014, 02:56 PM
The Helen Mirren of today (she is a year older then me!)

franchesca
04-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Omg! This totally feeds into my "I wanna dress like Peg Bundy" episodes lol

Lorileah
04-01-2014, 03:39 PM
OK kids, back on track. the OP asked for people who played mothers...that is what makes this different than other threads that ask who you would emulate of which there is one going already. keep it on topic

Melissa18
04-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Any Tv mother would do! But number one would Mrs. Cleaver from "Leave It to Beaver" love th outfits she wore in the show.

AimeeG
04-01-2014, 04:40 PM

Hi Mom!

I was thinking of Kelley Bundy!

franlee
04-01-2014, 04:40 PM
It would have to be Linda Gray as "Sue Ellen Ewing." Both eras of Dallas.

ArleneRaquel
04-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Loretta Young wore spectacular clothes, now only if she wore vintage fashion eyewear. After "The Loretta Young Show" went off air, Ms. Young had a very shorted lived YV series where she was a mother of a number of children, he was a widow and wore fashion eyewear. During her careen Ms. Young was always gorgeous and a lover & wearer of amazing clothing. She had a great smile & amazing lips, very gorgeous. But being a lover of rehead I was more of a fan of Maureen O' Hara, Rhonda Fleming, Arlene Dahl, & Amanda Blake. While "strutting around my spacious pad, I do an inpersonation of "Miss Kitty", she sure was pretty !

Martha G
04-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Fran Drescher as The Nanny

Melissa in SE Tn
04-01-2014, 05:00 PM
I would love to be Samantha Stephens ( Elizabeth montgomery ) from "Bewitched ". She had sexy hair , was pretty with a nice figure , enjoyed wearing shorter dresses that displayed great legs , & could "twinkle " het nose to create anything she wanted. She could change locations , dress styles & embarrassing moments . Her daughters name was Tabitha. Now , if I could only twinkle my nose to immediately create my ideal girlie figure, I would be in heaven. Oh yeah , she had a crazy uncle ( paul lynde ) who was a one line comic genius. Laughter is always good medicine.

natcrys
04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm gonna go with Clair Huxtable! Succesful lawyer and mother, smart, pretty and she was always dressed perfectly! :)

S. Lisa Smith
04-01-2014, 05:29 PM
I would love to be Samantha Stephens ( Elizabeth montgomery ) from "Bewitched ". She had sexy hair , was pretty with a nice figure , enjoyed wearing shorter dresses that displayed great legs , & could "twinkle " het nose to create anything she wanted. She could change locations , dress styles & embarrassing moments . Her daughters name was Tabitha. Now , if I could only twinkle my nose to immediately create my ideal girlie figure, I would be in heaven. Oh yeah , she had a crazy uncle ( paul lynde ) who was a one line comic genius. Laughter is always good medicine.
I second this!!!

Ozark
04-01-2014, 05:36 PM
I don't remember the name of the show, the husband just got a job as chief of police, the son was played by John Ritter's son and he was in a wheelchair, the daughter, I don't remember her name, but the mother, I really liked her.

It was on the air for a couple of years. I just googled and found it! Joan of Arcadia. Mary Steenburgen. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_Arcadia

Sheelah
04-01-2014, 05:43 PM

Me too!
Although, come to think of it, I already do!
XO
Sheelah:battingeyelashes:

Jamiegirl1
04-01-2014, 05:51 PM

I was thinking of Peg Bundy also!

RADER
04-01-2014, 05:57 PM
I wish for Maureen O' Hara, she always had a dress with a full skirt.
June ???? on the Strategist Air Command movie.
I do not remember her real name.
Rader

ophelia
04-01-2014, 06:04 PM
OK, Laura Petrie (Dick Van Dyke Show)...plus Shirley Jones aka Mrs. Partridge, and let's get happy!

Kate Simmons
04-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Peg Bundy between the bon bons and the soap operas. Seriously though I think I would like to be dressed like Amanda King's Mom (Beverly Garland) from "Scarecrow and Mr's King". ;):battingeyelashes::)

ArleneRaquel
04-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Rader,
It was June Allyson who co-starred with Jimmie Stewart.

Adriana Moretti
04-01-2014, 06:26 PM
wow great question....i would without even thinking go with Mary Tyler Moore as Laura Petrie on the Dick Van Dyke Show...I watched re-runs of this in the 90's on Nick @ Nite..... and those capri pants always did it for me.

LilSissyStevie
04-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Lucy Ricardo (Lucille Ball) but I would put that extremely annoying Little Ricky up for adoption.:devil:

Morgan Matthews
04-01-2014, 06:37 PM
she wasn't the mom she had it just as good,
Fran d the nanny,
without the voice of course .....

I'm also going with Fran Drescher. I think the only reason I watched that show was to secretly admire her outfits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXrraTH22c

MetalGurl
04-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Here's a very recent one for me that will actually tie in to all the Peg Bundy lovers around here. Mine right now would be Gemma Tellar from Sons of Anarchy. It's feminine and sexy, but ties into my personality and style already. It'd work so well for me. Maybe that's odd, I don't know :)

Melissa_59
04-01-2014, 06:45 PM
I would love to be Samantha Stephens ( Elizabeth montgomery ) from "Bewitched ". She had sexy hair , was pretty with a nice figure , enjoyed wearing shorter dresses that displayed great legs , & could "twinkle " het nose to create anything she wanted.

I'm with the Tennessee Melissa on this one.

samantha rogers
04-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Gloria, on Modern Family...tee hee

Jenelle
04-01-2014, 07:19 PM
Lorelia Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. Loved almost all her outfits. Now if I only had the figure to pull them off.

Sheila11
04-01-2014, 07:24 PM

My sentiments exactly. How I wish I had that nose.

Tanya+
04-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Hmmm this is cheating but Dita Von Teese has been on the TV.

Alice Torn
04-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Patty Dukes TV mother. Joan Byron. She was ladylike personified, loved her sleeveless dresses, too.

RebeccaLynne
04-01-2014, 07:42 PM
(truth be told, I'm lately studying June Cleavers dresses...)

Any Tv mother would do! But number one would Mrs. Cleaver from "Leave It to Beaver" love th outfits she wore in the show.

That'd be my choice, too. To the best of my recollection, I can't remember her ever wearing anything other than dresses on the show. Always well-coiffed, tasteful make-up, stockings, heels, and jewelry (loved her pearl necklaces!)...

Although the series was primarily driven by the comedic actions of Beaver, his brother Wally, Wally's sidekick Eddie Haskell, and the patriarchal presence of Walter, June was the reason I was riveted to the screen... she was gorgeous! :)

Jodi
04-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Lindsey Wagner in the TV mini-series Scruples.

Jodi

Tora
04-01-2014, 08:49 PM
June Clever, Barbra Billingsly, may she RIP,,, Always pretty, prim and proper. Today Ward would have to fetch his own drink and newspaper. Seems he never took off his suit coat.

franchesca
04-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Gloria, on Modern Family...tee hee

Truth be told my gg SO and I both wanna dress and be gloria... but gemma is my secret idol!!!

Connief
04-01-2014, 09:05 PM
I have to with Beverley as will. :)

Connie.Marie
04-01-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm with Mel (Melissa in SE TN) and S Lisa Smith

with Samantha Stephens ( Elizabeth montgomery ) from "Bewitched ".

Hugs, Connie Marie

renees
04-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Well, no wonder Franchesca (Sweetheart) that you want to be both Gemma Teller and Peg Bundy. They are, afterall, both Katy Segal! And you know I'm more like Cam on Modern Family than any other mom!

mikiSJ
04-01-2014, 09:31 PM
OK kids, back on track. the OP asked for people who played mothers...that is what makes this different than other threads that ask who you would emulate of which there is one going already. keep it on topic

I m still going with Helen Mirren

The Queen As the Queen Mother
Some Mother's Son
The Tempest
The Audience A play about Elizabeth II

DDee
04-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Wow that's a hard one . There is so many nice dressed Moms in TV in the late 50's / 60's I would say like others any wearing full dresses/ petticoats . I love the styles back then.

sometimes_miss
04-01-2014, 10:10 PM
That of course would be Malin Ackerman in 'Trophy wife'.

Shayna
04-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Allyson Hannigan on How I Met Your Mother, although I'd have no problem with Peg Bundy either

lingerieLiz
04-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Doris Day, She could sing, dance and was funny as well as sexy. Another is Candice Bergen who was a model. Both wore fabulous outfits.

Joni Beauman
04-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Morena Baccarin - Homeland. Traditional.

Majella St Gerard
04-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Donna Reed

CarlaWestin
04-02-2014, 06:59 AM
For the longest time I thought it would be cool to be June Cleaver but, Beaver is such a brat and I surely don't want Ward Cleaver pawing all over me when I'm trying to do housework dressed in heels and pearls.
So, I thought I'd change it up and be Morticia Addams. Great house (with dungeon!) and lovely kids. "OOOOO ooooo". Mail's in. Thank you, Thing.

http://media.al.com/alphotos/photo/2013/05/-eb5d4c9f1282bdfe.jpg

suspender
04-02-2014, 07:53 AM
There is nothing wrong with good ol' fashion CRT. I would dress up like Florence Henderson out of the Brady Bunch. I look nothing like her but would love to wear some of the outfits she had on the show.

bobbimo
04-02-2014, 09:03 AM
June Cleaver aka
Barbara Billingsley

Ilsa
04-02-2014, 09:15 AM
Carolyn Jones was Morticia, not Anjelica Huston as far as I'm concerned and I'm grateful that you didn't say Lily Munster. Carolyn Jones really knew how to wear black.

Cara Mia,:stirthepot:

Ilsa

mechamoose
04-02-2014, 09:38 AM
I *LOVE* the Morticia Addams suggestion.. the only drawback is a very limited wardrobe ;)

I'm torn between two..

Louise Jefferson
&
Laura Roslin (who isn't a parent, but *is* a Mother)

- MM

5150 Girl
04-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Well, my every day style is somewhere between Lanette Scavo, and Bree VanDecamp from Desperate Housewives.
However, I do think it would be fun to be Peggy Bundy for a day. Or, if I were going to a Halloween thing, I might think about either Morticia Adams, or Lilly Munster.

grace7777
04-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Carol Brady on the Brady Bunch.

Cheryl T
04-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Not a mom, but for me it would be Mckenzie Westmore of "Faceoff". I love her style and her figure is to die for.

Bima
04-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Tricky! There are too many good options. I would chose, like many other, the body+clothes of

- Peggy Bundy, for the hair, face and body
- Clair Huxtable in the Cosby, for the style
- Fran in the Nanny, for the wardrobe
- Stiffler's mum in the American pie, for the MILFy attitude
- Gloria in Modern family, for the sexiness and the "Colombian" temper

Perhaps an outsider, wouldn't mind to be dress and look like the woman with the red suit in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYpZFEXH--0 combining a bit of maturity, elegance, and a mom-look in one. Would also be nice to slip on a black fur coat like she does :-)

/Bima

Debbie W
04-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Yeah, tough question. I've always liked the "cute mom" look, so I'd go....

- Patricia Heaton's turn as Debra Barone in "Everybody Loves Raymond."
- Patricia Richardson's role as Jill Taylor in "Home Improvement."
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine in "The Nanny" (gots to have some glamor in with my mom outfits!)

Rachel Morley
04-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Which TV Mom? .... Betty Draper (Mad Men).

Madilyn A.
04-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Donna Reed, Barbara Billingsley, and Lucille Ball, then Peg Bundy.

Lori31
04-02-2014, 10:51 PM
While not a mom in the strictest sense. I think Lori loughlin qualifies for her role as Aunt Becky on Full House. As the only female adult she was bsically a mother to the girls.

Zylia
04-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Didn't Aunt Becky and the John Stamos character get twins in a later season?

Babbs
04-03-2014, 03:11 AM
definitely Peg Bundy or Laura Petrie.

danny gogo
04-03-2014, 04:08 AM
erin gray from buck rogers..or barbara eden.."i dream of jeannie" she always looked pretty

Dawna Ellen Bays
04-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Joanna Kerns on "Growing Pains," especially in the episode where she wore the gold minidress...

Connie D50
04-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Today I have a somewhat whimsical question that I was going to limit to four answers, but I realized it was a broad (No pun intended!) question that ranges over decades.

My question is what T.V. mom would you most likely dress up as if you had the opportunity. This ranges all the way from the 50's to the present time. E.G. - I would choose Donna Reed (Donna Stone) in her T.V. series.

Your Cathode Ray Tube Aficionado,

Ilsa:battingeyelashes:

Samantha Stephens ( Elizabeth montgomery ) that would be my chose I saw at lease one other pick her> (I also wish I had her powers :-)

Claire Cook
04-03-2014, 05:46 AM
definitely Peg Bundy or Laura Petrie.

Oh yes Laura Petrie! I just love MTM's eyes.

CarlaWestin
04-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Carolyn Jones was Morticia, not Anjelica Huston as far as I'm concerned and I'm grateful that you didn't say Lily Munster. Carolyn Jones really knew how to wear black.

Cara Mia,:stirthepot:

Ilsa

Yep, I thought of the three of them and you see whose picture was posted.

I *LOVE* the Morticia Addams suggestion.. the only drawback is a very limited wardrobe ;)

It's the fabulous, sexey lingerie underneath. (dungeonwear?)

Lacy PJs
04-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Too bad Oliver & Lisa Douglas (Eva Gabor, Green Acres) never had any children. She would fit my "Lacy PJs" style! So I'll have to go with any of the Desperate Housewives; they always seemed to be well-dressed.

Lacy PJs

LICutie
04-03-2014, 01:12 PM
great question and am going to answer before i read anyone else's posts.

i think i would be Marge Simpson as she is soft yet strong and i think sexy (in a animated way).

now the subliminal message here may be that i would be Marge (who is animated) because i embrace my fantasy feminine identity more than being public. i am just now comfortable to be out just yet...

Karen kc
04-03-2014, 01:17 PM
don't remember if she was a mom, but, Barbara Stanwyck or Sue Ellen

Sarasometimes
04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
The mother on Happy Days or maybe Bonnnie Franklin from OneDay at a Time.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-03-2014, 04:13 PM
I wanna go with Sophia Vergara, she makes a great mom to many! Oh and she gets to wear all sorts of sexy dresses and heels.

Rhonda Ann
04-03-2014, 04:58 PM
I have gotten to where I watch a lot of TCM, I love the old movies, especially from the 30's and 40's yes, I want to look like one of those women. I really like the style and class of those women. Wish I could name some names but my mind is blank right now sorry.

CarlaWestin
04-03-2014, 06:30 PM
great question and am going to answer before i read anyone else's posts.

i think i would be Marge Simpson as she is soft yet strong and i think sexy (in a animated way).

now the subliminal message here may be that i would be Marge (who is animated) because i embrace my fantasy feminine identity more than being public. i am just now comfortable to be out just yet...
Yes! Remember the show when she got fake boobs? Rewind, watch, rewind, watch! Too cool!

MissJoanne
04-03-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm probably closest to the mother on Two and a Half Men, if only because she's always so smartly turned out!

Lori B
04-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Barbara Billingsley,,,,,,,,,,,,the Beavers Mom :p

Ilsa
04-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Too bad Oliver & Lisa Douglas (Eva Gabor, Green Acres) never had any children. She would fit my "Lacy PJs" style! So I'll have to go with any of the Desperate Housewives; they always seemed to be well-dressed.

Lacy PJs

You do remember that they adopted Arnold the Pig and that Ebb was like their adopted son though he was suppose to be the handy man!

Barbara Stanwyck had all those big boys in the 'Big Valley.' I only remember Richard Long and the Six Million Dollar Man (Lee Majors) were two of them. Please enlighten me on the others.

Trivia Question - What woman was the daughter of Barbara Stanwyck on the Big Valley and a mother on Dallas?

Gigi
04-03-2014, 07:55 PM
i <3 this thread. so fun.

i know i'm a gg, but i wanna play too!

I want to be just like Morticia Addams when I grow up!

BLUE ORCHID
04-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Hi Ilsa, It just don't get any better than June Cleaver.

Carmen
04-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Hands down it's Lily Munster.

shawnsheila
04-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Claire Huxtable from the Cosby show. I love the professional look and she really looked sexy in her lawyer uniform :)

5150 Girl
04-04-2014, 01:50 PM
If I were older, I think Edith Bunker would be an interesting choice. I'm always running around waiting on my SO like Edith waits on Archie...

Stephanie47
04-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Barbara Billingsley as June Cleaver in "Leave It to Beaver." I know the vast majority of GG's think those of us you love to be attired in a pretty flared dress with petticoats and high heels are nuts when we do our house work, but, "Hey, June Cleaver" did it. I guess a lot of younger CD-ers probably feel the same way about us old timers.

Lorileah
04-04-2014, 03:01 PM
:Pullhair:interesting to see how some here use every available method to get around what I said earlier. Can I break this down into simple language. "mother" has had a child on the show. "TV" not stage not movies not in real life. Not aunts, cousins, sisters, neighbors (unless they have children)

:hd:

go ahead, I love deleting posts :wedgie::D

Claire Cook
04-04-2014, 05:09 PM
If I were older, I think Edith Bunker would be an interesting choice. I'm always running around waiting on my SO like Edith waits on Archie...

I'm so glad we have one from the "older set" ... who can forget Jean Stapleton? Now that I'm a septuagenarian, I'll add Sophia Petrillo (Estelle Getty in the Golden Girls ... who did a great job of looking older!)

Sarah21
04-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Torn between Alicia Florrick (The Good Wife) and as Rachel suggested Betty Draper (Mad Men).

Ilsa
04-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Answer to Trivia Question - What woman was the daughter of Barbara Stanwyck on the Big Valley and a mother on Dallas?

Linda Evans

AmyGaleRT
04-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Samantha Stephens ( Elizabeth montgomery ) that would be my chose I saw at lease one other pick her> (I also wish I had her powers :-)

I can already do Samantha as a witch :) but, when she was dressed normally, she was quite stylish. I like that choice, too.

- Amy

franchesca
04-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Um... is too late to change my answer? Lol Nancy Botwin! Omg I love her style!!!

sarahhayes
04-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Me too - it would have to be Samantha Stephens from Bewitched. She was amazing. Always looked fantastic.

Sometimes Steffi
04-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Meredith Baxter (Birney), the Mom on Family Ties.

Brendastevens47
04-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Oh my...Elizabeth Montgomery who played Samantha Stevens in Bewitched. She was so beautiful. Barbara Billingsley, mother in Leave it to Beaver. Two of my favs.

Lexi Moralas
04-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Roseanne bar !! Just kidding
Gabriella solis desperate housewives played by Eva longoria

helenacross01
04-14-2014, 10:36 PM
katy segal

Lacey New
04-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Anne Bancroft pulling on her gartered stockings was an inspiration for me. Too bad we just can't find garter belts and stockings anymore

Michelle123
04-15-2014, 07:20 AM
June Cleaver for sure

Felicia Dee
04-15-2014, 08:12 AM
Carolyn Jones as Morticia Addams. Hands down. ;)

Stephanie Julianna
04-15-2014, 09:33 AM
She's not a TV Mom but she is on TV. My vote is Zooey Deschanel from THE NEW GIRL. She's perky, always wears dresses and skirts and has incredible blue eyes. Her sister, Emily, of BONES fame is nothing to sneeze at either. Did anyone see the episode wear she dressed as Wonder Woman? For us aging CDers, My alternate vote goes hands down to Susan Sullivan, Castle's mom on the series of the same name. Every episode she dresses to the nines at some point and at 71 looks phenomenal.

Martha G
04-15-2014, 09:36 AM
If it's not too late to change my answer then:

I will go with Mortica of the Addams family! hands down!:battingeyelashes:

Mortica is my type! Whatever that is?

Bailey420
04-17-2014, 09:47 AM
There are so many to chose from! But I'm going to go with Chandler Bing's mom on friends. I've been in love with Morgan Fairchild since I was a teenager. Also Rebecca Katsopolis on Full House is an epic beauty :)

Christina Page
04-17-2014, 08:48 PM
I would love to have Cora Crawley's wardrobe from Downton Abbey. Especially the hats!

Maureen
04-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Susanna Thompson on "Arrow" has a sophisticated, yet very feminine look.

MssHyde
04-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Christina Aguilera, would be fine for me. she's a mom even if not a TV mom

kathrynt21
04-18-2014, 06:13 PM
Loretta Young. That was my first name for a time. Changed it, but that's a long story.
Anyway, I thought she was SO glamorous and feminine!

Lorileah
04-18-2014, 11:47 PM
k...rules broken enough. thread done