PDA

View Full Version : What do you like your SO to wear?

Dragster
01-11-2006, 08:30 PM
For those of us who have a wife or GF, I wondered what clothes you like to see them wearing. Is it the same as you would chose for yourself, or do you like to see them in something different?

For me, it depends on the situation.
At home, alone, for "playtime", I'd like to wear anything outrageously sexy; lingerie, tiny maids outfit, visible suspenders, extreme high heels, leather, latex etc., and I'd like to see my wife in the same sort of clothes. And I'd like us both to keep most of it on when we got to the bedroom.
Relaxing at home, it would be a fitted knee length satin dress (maybe a cheongsam), with hose and heels as high as I could walk around in, and underwear that would be exciting when the dress came off. And that would go for both of us.
For shopping, a smart shortish skirt suit, or skinny polo neck jumper with pencil skirt, sensible heels and short leather coat/jacket for cold weather.
For an evening out (restaurant or theatre), sexy top and short pencil skirt, or short sexy dress, with stockings and spike heels, also for both of us

Perhaps it's because these are the kind of clothes I find exciting (and cause me to take a second look at the GGs wearing them) that I would like to see my wife wearing them too, so I would find her even more exciting. There may be an element of wanting to "show her off " too, and I guess that's a bit selfish. However, in spite of efforts to get her to be more adventurous, which have included me making some clothes for her, she still takes the conservative route (even when we're home alone), and after 36 years, I guess she isn't going to change. With her current negative attitude to my CDing (I'm working on it, but it's a long slow job), I won't be going out in femme mode, let alone in anything like that, and I wonder if I have the guts to anyway, but I'd dress up at home in absolutely anything, especially if it turned her on.

Perhaps it would take a psychiatrist to confirm this, but maybe its because she's reluctant to wear what I'd like to see her in, that I wish to re-create that image on myself through my CDing, and satisfy my desires that way. Even if it was like that years ago, the whole desire to look like a sexy woman now has a life of it's own, as many others of you have also found out.

So to summarise, in all situations, I would like my wife to dress in the same sort of things I would would choose for myself, and that is much more adventurous than the clothes she chooses for herself. Is that pretty much the same situation you are in too, or am I in a minority.

Tony

cosmolovesph
01-11-2006, 08:35 PM
I like her to wear Skirt, Pantyhose and heels :bs:

Raychel
01-11-2006, 08:44 PM
I would love for her to dress just like I do. In a nice long silky dress and heels. All dressed up for a night on the town. She does get all dressed up for work sometimes. I really like a well dressed woman.

barbaralynn
01-11-2006, 09:32 PM
i enjoy my so to dress quite sexyand at home to wear sexy panties and bras and not much else. itell her that she still has it and i like to show her off. she does likr to be complimented on her looks and i do plenty of that. i couldn't find a better person than her to spend my life with. she has known about my cding since we started dating some 22 years ago

Laurie Ann
01-11-2006, 10:02 PM
As little as possible

TGMarla
01-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Well, Laurie Ann is right. But I still have a great appreciation for when she dresses up real nice. Naturally, I like to see her wearing dresses. She just comes across as very feminine to me when she does, and I find it very alluring. And this coming from a crossdresser! Go figure!

HaleyPink2000
01-12-2006, 12:14 AM
I'd love Her to dress in crynolins and a wonderfull ball gown of the 1800's then dress me the same. So that we look alike for the most part. Then play dress up all day.
Haley:)

katewithcurves
01-12-2006, 12:44 AM
I like my wife to wear stuff I could never get away with. Tight high waisted jeans, demi bra and a tight white t-shirt. I like the "slinky" lingerie for me, on her I want to see the thin waist and curves I can never have.

eyesthatsparkle GG
01-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Being a "GG" that is really in need of some serious help in the wardrobe department....I have a lot to learn from you all!:angel: (excuse the WV grammer) I don't think I have ever gotten so many ideas ever in my life! My bf is a cd. He accepts the fact that I am a "tom-boy" but he love it when I dress up. Next time we are going to go out, I know who I need to consult!!

Fallen Angel
01-12-2006, 01:16 AM
Well girls i have a walk in closet full of stuff.And my so is just about the same size so every chance she gets she's in there wearing something of mine.Go figure you think it would be just the oposet:doh:

Tiffy
01-12-2006, 09:08 AM
I like my wife to look as sexy and a fem as possible. While wearing as little as possible. The same things she wore when we met.:D

Kisses, April Marie

Emma Brownings
01-12-2006, 11:17 AM
For me, it depends on the situation.
At home, alone, for "playtime", I'd like to wear anything outrageously sexy; lingerie, tiny maids outfit, visible suspenders, extreme high heels, leather, latex etc., and I'd like to see my wife in the same sort of clothes. And I'd like us both to keep most of it on when we got to the bedroom.
Relaxing at home, it would be a fitted knee length satin dress (maybe a cheongsam), with hose and heels as high as I could walk around in, and underwear that would be exciting when the dress came off. And that would go for both of us.
For shopping, a smart shortish skirt suit, or skinny polo neck jumper with pencil skirt, sensible heels and short leather coat/jacket for cold weather.
For an evening out (restaurant or theatre), sexy top and short pencil skirt, or short sexy dress, with stockings and spike heels, also for both of us
So to summarise, in all situations, I would like my wife to dress in the same sort of things I would would choose for myself, and that is much more adventurous than the clothes she chooses for herself. Is that pretty much the same situation you are in too, or am I in a minority.

Tony

Hi.
I'm with you as I would like my wife to dress more outrageously at home when we are on our own but she is very unwilling to do so. However, she is so supportive of me and how I express my femme side that I cannot and do not complain. I am so pleased to have her acceptance and moral support that I do not feel even slightly disappointed. Maybe that is why I would like to meet other CDs/TVs to share such experiences....something which my wife also supports.

SandraInHose
01-12-2006, 07:10 PM
I want her to wear what I'd love to wear everyday: Pantyhose, heels, skirts.

Although she does dress very professionally for work, since I don't like to dress nice as a man often, so she'll go casual, also. Not really fair for her to get all dolled up, and me just wearing jeans and a T-shirt!

But then again, it's not really fair that she CAN wear all that stuff anywhere, and I CAN'T!!! :cry:

Robingirl
01-12-2006, 07:20 PM
I would love for my wife to wear a classy,career type skirt suit or even a feminine professional looking pants suit with heels. Being she is a blond either of ther above in black or red was really be nice!

AprilMae
01-12-2006, 07:50 PM
My S/O and I are pretty much the same size in clothes and shoes. I would like her to wear skirts more often, she raely does. She has a couple of skirts and dresses and even several pantsuits that I am aching to get my hands. Her work allows business casual so it's mostly sweaters or pullovers and slacks for her, and she is not too keen on stockings or pantyhose except for warmth, prefering trouser socks ore regular socks, and her shoes tend to be clunky types. However My taste in more feminie shoes has bgun to rub off on her thanks to me willingly offering input on shopping trips, and she has begun wearing knee highs at least with her trousers. I'd love to see her in some more sweater and skirt ensembles or 2 piece dress combos. Ironically she likes frilly bedroom stuff.

NinaV
01-12-2006, 08:55 PM
My wife is a tomb-boy and she dresses mostly boyish. Sometimes she does ware more feminine cloths. I like both ways but enyou her a lot in boyish look.
I guess because she is complementary to me.
Nina

PattiL
01-16-2006, 11:17 AM
I like when my SO dresses like a woman. She tends to want to just wear sweats unless I nag her. Given the choice, I would have her be all cashmere all the time. We don't go out too often but loves when she wears a dress or a skirt and sweater.

terza
01-16-2006, 01:01 PM
i was not going to participate, but i will post my opinion.

i think it is rude to tell about your partner wears, especially
when she does wear what you wish/prefer. i discussed this w/ my
SO on how disclosing violates her intimate personal image -- something
best left for her to disclose... if she wishes. for me to talk about
what she wears intimately is overstepping her boundaries.

jo_ann
01-16-2006, 06:50 PM
what I would LIKE my SO to wear and what she'd be willing to wear are two completely different things. I'd love it if she wore dresses almost all the time (can't complain in the cold winter I guess), but for the most part she wears jeans/shirt or blouse combo in or out of the house.. sometimes she tosses on sleepwear (not always lingerie either, usually some sweats or a toss on long shirt). I bought her adult footed pajamas and she loves those

Melinda G
01-16-2006, 11:12 PM
I used to ask my ex wife to put on some garters and stockings and heels once in a while. Maybe twice a year. She would say, "Why does it always have to be a big deal? Can't we just get in bed and do it?" No imagination! I realized early on, if I wanted any excitement, it would have to be a do-it-yourself project. :cheeky:

Miss Vicki
01-17-2006, 05:03 AM
I would like my wife to wear some of the things that I have purchased for her over the years. Many sexy / skimpy sets of bras and panties. I have bought her sexy skirts and dresses and other assorted lingerie items. I thought that these items would be for our mutual enjoyment. Three times a year, I have given her gift certificates to Victoria's Secret to buy something that she would like. She usually comes home with a lotion or baggie pajamas. Nothing that would be considered enticing.
Unfortunately, the rest of my purchases for her, sit in a drawer and have not seen daylight for many years. Nor do I think they will. Maybe, because I tried to push these items on her, our sex life has become almost nil.
( I quit begging a year ago.) She does not have a desire.
The plus side is that I go out and buy myself these items for her and can't decide what to wear first. I guess what I am trying to say is that I would love to see my wife dressed as sexy as I try to look.

pricilla21 GG
01-17-2006, 06:06 AM
It seems that the whole idea of what we should wear is fantasy. Women can wear whatever they want and have always been able to, it is therefore "no big deal" for us to wear a skirt/dress. My SO seems to think he is the judge/jury of what I wear and doesn't hesitate to tell me that he dosent like my clothes (even if I have bought something new and am trying it out for the first time and we are going out). This does nothing for my self-esteem and makes me feel rejected, especially if we pass somebody in his "ideal" clothes The bottom line is that women feel rejected and angry when a cding SO dictates their opinion about our appearance and I cant help feeling that it is jelousy/sour grapes because we CAN if and when we want. I wish my SO would pay as much attention to his male appearance as he does to his female appearance. Being a woman is not about being dressed up like a dogs dinner all the time to prove we are female. I hear alot of "she doesn't accept me" being screamed from this forum but shouldn't it work both ways?

jo_ann
01-17-2006, 06:35 AM
so the question remains... do women dress up for themselves, for us, or for other women? (I think it's the last one.. they want to make their friends jealous that they look better than them). If all their friends all dress down, they have no reason to compete.

pricilla21 GG
01-17-2006, 02:20 PM
re jo ann's post. I think it is all 3! we dress up to make ourselves feel great, get compliments from our men and to look as good if not better than other women. Theres no bigger compliment than one from another woman or your man, hope this helps!

Melinda G
01-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Most of the lingerie I bought for my ex wife, and girlfriends over the years, got worn once or twice, and ended up in the bottom of the dresser somewhere. I gave up. I started buying lingerie for myself, and wearing it. And ya know what. It gets worn out. And I have to buy more. My last girlfriend was OK, but she dressed frumpy. She wore grey opaque stockings that looked like some kind of orthopedic stockings, and low or mid heel shoes.
I look better than my ex wife or most of my girlfriends. I don't even have a current girlfriend, although I have plenty of opportunitys. When I find one that looks better than I do, maybe i'll go for it.:cheeky:

Miss Vicki
01-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Melinda. I know how you feel. Wishing and hoping that the Ms. Right walks my way.
Sigh.............

Dragster
01-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Well, we've been up and down and round the houses on this one, so let's see if I can summarise. BTW, I've used the masculine pronoun for CDers, to avoid confusion with their SOs.

Terza, the question I asked was "What do YOU like your SO to wear?" Several responses also stated what their SO's liked to, or did wear, but in the anonymity of this site, I don't see that as giving away secrets, or rude. Much more intimate information has been given away on this site in other threads!

Most who answered the question I posed, do like their SO's to wear what they also like to wear themselves (Raychel, HaleyPink2000, SandraInHose, PattieL). es330td likes his SO more sexy than him, Fallen Angel's SO shares clothes, AprilMae's fem taste is even rubbing off on his SO! There was only one, NinaV, who likes his SO's tomboy look as a contrast to his own style. Although the rest like their SO dressed like they like to dress, the taste was naturally as varied as our own, from "as little as possible" (LaurieAnne) to crinolines and 1800 ball gowns.

Of the replies who just stated what they likes their SO to wear, without saying whether that matched their own taste or not, there was a common theme. Most wanted their SO to wear more sexy and/or more fem clothes that they currently did (Barbaralyn, April Marie, Emma Brownings, Melinda G, jo ann). Robin Girl likes his SO in classy clothes, and TG Marla's SO already dresses very fem, and he appreciates that.

We had a couple of GGs join in, Eyesthatsparkle GG knows her SO really likes it when she dresses up, but unfortunately Pricilla21 GG's SO is not appreciative of her. I agree Pricilla, it should work both ways, and looking at it from the outside, you would probably be more disposed to wearing what your SO likes you to wear, if he paid you more attention and made more of an effort himself instead of just dictating what he wanted you to do.

We also got a debate on who women dress for. Pricilla21 gave us the GG point of view that they dress to make themselves feel great, to get compliments from their men (don't forget that guy's!), and to compete with other women. When we're in drab, isn't that our motivation too, when we're making the effort? There's not much opportunity in boy clothes, to look pretty and sexy though, but that's why we crossdress isn't it?

Miss Vikki and MelindaG have gone further, and bought sexy lingerie and clothing that they would like their SOs to wear, and most of it has ended up unworn. I too have done this over many years. I thought I was paying my wife a compliment, that I thought she was still sexy enough to wear them, even if only at home with me. I wanted her, selfishly I suppose, to wear them to excite me, but she has resisted. "Am I not good enough as I am?" has been the response, and there is no answer to that. The only silver lining in that cloud is that I've taken to wearing them myself, and boy do I enjoy it. She doesn't like me CDing either, but that's another story. Maybe I'd feel less need if she wore them from time to time. Would I?

Thanks again for all you responses, I hope I didn't leave anyone out. I realise yet again that although I am not alone in that I like my wife to wear clothes as sexy as I like to wear myself, there's a great variety of opinion out there. We may be alike, but we're all different too.

Tony

Lilith Moon
01-18-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey Drag, Even though I didn't contribute to the thread I loved your summary, what a good idea ! :thumbsup: