PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes...it's just the littlest of things that make you smile! :)

AngelaKelly<3
04-01-2014, 03:51 PM
I know it's silly.

But I'm sitting here smiling away all because I threw on some unisex clothes and stuffed some old socks down my chest...

It's not much, but it's all I've got right now, and it makes me feel closer to my true self :)

Beverley Sims
04-01-2014, 03:58 PM
There are lots of small silly things that only a CDer can appreciate.

Life is like that.

sanderlay
04-01-2014, 10:47 PM
The path might seem silly at times but when you feel closer to feeling normal it is a priceless walk. Enjoy the journey as each step brings you closer to feeling your True Self.

AngelaKelly<3
04-02-2014, 03:45 AM
it's definitely a long walk up the path towards figuring out my gender identity...but I'm just enjoying every step of the way :)

AprilMayy<3
04-02-2014, 04:11 AM
A lot of small things a CD'er can enjoy. Every little thing helps though.
Like for me, whenever I'm 100% sure no is around I'll walk and sway my hips for a few steps. That small of a thing brings me joy honestly haha.

AngelaKelly<3
04-02-2014, 04:14 AM
I doo the same thing! :)

Marcelle
04-02-2014, 04:25 AM
Hi Angela,

In a way I think we all do similar things just get in touch with that side of us. Going all femme is a big process so some nights I might just don some girl lounging shorts and a cami with my wig and just chill.

Hugs

Isha

MsVal
04-02-2014, 10:56 AM
It's as much a state of mind as it is a state of being.
Enjoy any state of being that enhances the state of mind.

Best wishes
MsVal

Tracii G
04-02-2014, 11:02 AM
The little things do make a difference sometimes.
Its a huge learning curve so do what you can when you can.

anaissa
04-02-2014, 11:44 AM
It's not silly at all. Many of us have been in the same place. As others have already expressed, live your life in such a way that you remain true to your real self. Hugs.

reb.femme
04-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi Angela,

If memory serves me well, you have had to take a break from dressing, so any outlet as a release from the bottled up anxiety is not silly. Like Isha, I just get girl in my girlie shorts, T shirt, jog bots etc., and find this is a nice way to salve any desires when I can't be bothered going all out - which seems to be all the time at the moment.

You've got your time to come though, when you can immerse yourself fully doing whatever you choose.

Rebecca