PDA

View Full Version : Simple Joy

Tanya+
04-01-2014, 07:33 PM
I've only been dressing for a few months, and i have stolen a few moments to wear my new corset, with my spans shape wear to show off my bum, black pantyhose and black patten 4" pumps. Some might say i'm overdressed to do bookkeeping but hey : )

The nice surprise is that the (so deliciously tight) corset has squashed my not massive pecs up into two delightful little breasts. When i can sort out a backdrop i will post a pic and share properly. But i am just enjoying being one of the Forum girls for a little while.

Enjoy all the pleasures ladies.

Beverley Sims
04-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Tanya,
A corset gives new shapes, new feelings and shows a new you.

Anna H
04-01-2014, 10:23 PM
I don't think you can get overdressed for something as important as
bookkeeping. Or ever be under-dressed enough.

Whatever makes the numbers flow accurately and smoothly! lol!

sanderlay
04-01-2014, 10:26 PM
I got myself a leather corset years ago and it was interesting how I could shape my waist. It was a lot of fun. But after a few hours of wear the discomfort and short breaths was not to my liking and the fun was gone. OK... mine was probably to tight. But I'm not sure I want be trained in one and have my insides rearranged. So I just could not see myself wearing one for the long term.

So I completely understand why most GG women were happy to abandon the corset.

Anna H
04-01-2014, 10:33 PM
But after a few hours of wear the discomfort and short breaths was not to my liking and the fun was gone.

That's what happened to me too! I thought I was the only one.

Being a Cder & all that...ya know...I assumed I was just supposed to love it.
I mean, whoever heard of a CD who didn't!

I tried and tried....the things just make me uncomfortable.

Oh well, I make up for it with platform heels. :happy:

Deedee Skyblue
04-02-2014, 05:29 AM
Does anyone remember growing up when every piece of fiction talked about women screaming and fainting, every time they were even a little excited? Back when corsets were worn by many women all the time, lots of women fainted all the time. Now that women don't wear corsets regularly, women don't seem to faint any more often than men.

I like the 'push up the pecs' effect of tight shapewear too! Probably like it too much...

Deedee

Marcelle
04-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Hi Tanya,

It is the simple joys that make life worth living sometimes. As far as being overdressed for bookkeeping . . . you have to have fun when working with numbers.

Hugs

Isha

Tanya+
04-02-2014, 08:06 AM
The physical stress of the corset is really a thing; i have been preparing my body with some deep yoga breathing and stretching but there is plenty of discomfort (the 4" heels aren't much more comfortable). Thing is, i have a thing for restraint/constriction, and the constant reminder of what i i am wearing with every breath is a significant turn on. I can't keep it up for a long duration at this stage, but the intensity makes up for it. Thanks for sharing : )

Jaylyn
04-02-2014, 08:28 AM
Think I will just stick to my bra and forms I tried a tight form fitting type of a cheap corset once. Yes it pushed up my 44 inch chest and made my arse stick out but I was very uncomfortable. Wife laughed at me and said now you know how I felt when we started dating. It made me love her more as she knew I loved big boobs and big butts....

tara_tease
06-01-2014, 02:50 AM
The nice surprise is that the (so deliciously tight) corset has squashed my not massive pecs up into two delightful little breasts.

I wish for this. I've had 3 corsets over the years, all too tight to breathe in yet they all leave big gaps at the top and bottom, or at best a big roll of flab at the back at the top, and a gap at the bottom. Does anyone have sizing tips?

BLUE ORCHID
06-01-2014, 06:31 AM
The nice surprise is that the (so deliciously tight) corset has squashed my not massive pecs up into two delightful little breasts.

Hi Tonya, That's one of the laws of Physics ,(( For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction )).

NavyM2F_WAM
06-01-2014, 07:56 AM
I recently got a corset, but it was made shoddily and the metal clasps gave out in no time flat (not fat, just bad workmanship). I got another one, and I enjoy wearing it. I'm in the Navy, so I don't know if I can wear it under my uniform without looking obvious. If I had someone to help me, I'd try to get it as tight as I can, without cutting off my circulation or breathing, so I could squeeze my waist super tight. Cathie Jung (the record holder for the smallest waist on a living person), look out. Here I come!

WhisperTV
06-01-2014, 08:06 AM
I got myself a leather corset years ago and it was interesting how I could shape my waist. It was a lot of fun. But after a few hours of wear the discomfort and short breaths was not to my liking and the fun was gone.
OMG! That is the fun for me!

That restricting tightness you feel with every tiny movement. The difficult breathing reducing the oxygen your brain gets by just a bit. And when you do get those quick sharp breaths it's saturated with the sweet scent of your own perfume.

Heaven. Just Heaven. :battingeyelashes:

I'm in the Navy, so I don't know if I can wear it under my uniform without looking obvious.
You may want to try a waist trimmer, Navy. It gives a feeling similar to a corset, but is much easier to put on, much easier to wear tight, and there should be no problem with Navy regs.

Here's a link to one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UVVX28/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And unlike a corset, you can wear them 24 hours a day with little discomfort. Add a tight belt to your outfit and you will get a very girlish figure. :)