PDA

View Full Version : Didn't realize there'd be so many Married Crossdressers

Nlenro-nu
01-11-2006, 09:15 PM
I didn't realize there'd be so many Married Crossdressers. Perhaps I made a big booboo quite a few times when certain females I really like proposed to me, I turned them down with a comment like " Very sorry but you don't seem to be my type." So I'm almost 56 and still single. I wonder if any if them knew I was a crossdresser. Did I make a big boo boo's? Note I call myself a crossdresser I merely referring to wearing female clothing. I do it more when I'm in bed than anytime else. I don't want to attract attention to myself is why I don't do it public very often. I'm not afraid it's just the words people use that I don't like. I don't care what they think it's the words or maybe it's
more of the way they say the words. Well I'm not giving up crossdressing..
I've tried that and most didn't even realized I had given it up for almost a whole year. What a miserable year that was! I was grumpy, irritable, lashing out verbally at anyone that said something that bugged me in some way I've learned the hard way don't give up something you love... to do so is like a Magician giving up magic tricks or a Musician giving up music. It's best we live our life according to our desires if we don't do that we are following someone elses system whether intentional or not intentional Well Happy New Year to all of you!

TGMarla
01-11-2006, 11:45 PM
You didn't know that so many crossdressers were married? Where the heck did you think little crossdressers come from?

HaleyPink2000
01-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Marla you slay me! :)

Ok, Yeah married. Wife is not real happy about me being a CD. But She don't cause me grief very much over it. Just some snide comments some times. Like " You know I don't like you dressing". Or here is a good one " I really wish you would not dress".

Like that is going to work, HUH?

Hey Girl get it straight. I'm a Cross Dresser and wear Womens clothing! Got it?
That's what is in my mind when She says those things. I never say it. But sure I'd love to. I just smile and walk away into my PC room.

Haley:)

eyesthatsparkle GG
01-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Love your response!!! It was great :)

Fallen Angel
01-12-2006, 01:26 AM
Its safer to be married or have a so these days.I dont condem her for not being a really good cook and she doesnt condem me for crossdressing.Ahhhhh its the little things in life that make it soooo great xxx

Rita Farie
01-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Not married, didn't crossdress when I was married, (22 Years)
dress every day now.
I know she turns over in her grave every day too.

Rita

Tiffy
01-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Married and my wife loves the fact that Ia m a crossdresser. Just ask her if she would mind if I quit dressing and became a regular male. Her answer will be no way. There is someone somewhere out there for everyone and they will love you for who you are. I just got lucky and found mine.

Kisses, April Marie

RenaCD
01-12-2006, 10:57 AM
I always loved being Married to this wonderful person and things just get better and better the kids are gone there own ways and now it's time for us. And I now have a livin Beauty Consultant. Where do little Crossdressers come from? Great Marla!

Michelle_NY
01-12-2006, 01:10 PM
I too am a married closeted crossdresser. At least my wife knows but freaking hates it.If only I can find a gf or 2 to dress and hang out with. That would be too much to handle, I am in New York XOXO Michelle tvmichelleny@yahoo.com

Teddie
01-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Also. married. And, the wife loves that I dress. It's a lot of fun for both of us.

lil red
01-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Also married, and my wife tolerates my dressing. She requests that I don't do it in front of the kids (or maybe little crossdressers?)

Miss Lulu
01-12-2006, 08:30 PM
I started crossdressing seriously only after my divorce (12 years ago). Being alone, I could do whatever I wanted. I've had a few gilrfriends since and, surprisingly enough, they all enjoyed seeing en femme. Of course, I didn't tell them right from the beginning, but, once I was sure the relationship was serious...I'd tell them. Today, I live with this girlfriend (3 years now) who is very, very supportive with CDing. I feel lucky to have her.
And I wish you the same.

trisha_anne
01-12-2006, 11:18 PM
I am happily married to a woman who knows and loves Trish. I feel lucky to have met her and believe we were ment for each other. I am very lucky because she was my first and only girlfriend and to be lucky enough to find one who was accepting of my lifestyle right off....the odds must be incredably against it. She even applyed my make-up in the beginning. I espescially love it when she buys me clothing or shoes for Trish to wear.

sandy_folsom
01-13-2006, 01:59 AM
My wife and I have are very open in our communications. She's been supportive and indulging me in most of my fantasies. However one fantasy that she hasn't indulged me yet in is having a threesome with her ****-buddy. We've had a normal MMF threesome, but not a MFF with me dressed up. She says that she's jealous that he find me more attractive.

Wendy me
01-13-2006, 07:36 AM
married and two grown kids ...yes we are just like real people only better....

Raychel
01-13-2006, 07:49 AM
Married here also, We have had our rough times. But overall we really enjoy each others company. She is not real excited about my dressing but she does tolerate it, although she really would rather not see me dressed ever at this point.

Jenny Beth
01-13-2006, 10:59 AM
I look forward to when the new Sears catalogue comes out, it's kind of like a ritual here, we go through it together. Of course most of the fashions I like she criticizes and says wouldn't suit me. She's right of course but it's fun just the same to be able to do this with her. However there is a down side, she likes to browse the furniture section and fantasize about renovations. :eek: She wants new kitchen counters and cabinets...... anybody have 10 or 15 grand they don't need?

MsEva
01-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Married to the most wonderful woman...she has been everything to me for some thirty years...she knows and is very supportive of me..because she is in love with me...she didn't know about my fem side for many many years..i am so sorry about that. I think if it came down to an ultimatime..I would no doubt hang up my dresses for good. She is my rock!

Dragster
01-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Very happily married to the best woman in the world (for me!) for the last 36 years. Things get better and better as we grow older (well only a few things don't improve!), and looking forward to spending more fun time together now we're retired. Wish she'd be more tolerant of me wanting to express my feminine side though, but working on it. Progress is painfully slow though, hope I don't die before we come to an agreement!

Tony

Emma Brownings
01-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Again, very happily married for 34 years with two grown up kids (kids?...31 and 28).
My wife has always been very supportive of my femme needs and loves and accepts me for what and who I am.

Gale R
01-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Married 26 years with a tolerating wife who likes to surprise me now and then with little gifts, just when i think i've got her sussed.:bs: :thumbsup:

Melanie R
01-13-2006, 10:56 PM
My SO and I have been married for 25 years. I told her about Melanie one month after we were married. She wanted to educated herself about the topic of crossdressing and later wrote her first book. She saw Melanie for the first time one week after I told her about Melanie through a 43 page letter delivered to her at her office int eh school where she served as Principal. She told me she could accept my crossdressing because she loved all of me but also said that I needed help. What she meant was I needed help with my clothes, wig, and makeup. Now 25 years later there are days when I may tell her that the topic of crossdressing is taking too much of our time. That means that we spend so much of our time helping others that sometime I have to tell her that we need to get away and spend time alone. Now that I am retired I am Melanie 80% of the time. For many years she has been able to look beyond the clothes. I am her husband, her best friend and her lover no matter how I am dressed. I have become her creation and I love what I see in the mirror.

Melanie

Francine
01-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Yes, married here too, for almost 31 years. Even after she found out about "Francine"... 25 years ago. (yes, you do the math) She doesn't care for "Francine" though. And has never really seen "Francine" either nor has any desire to really see her. I think she refers to her as the 'other woman'. She prefers that I keep her "at the house" and "not in front of the kids". She has tolerated that I sleep in night shirts, even satin, all of which has been purchased in the women's department of stores.

CrissyBlair
01-14-2006, 06:19 AM
I will be going on my 10th year here married, but have been together for 15. I told her about myself 2 years ago. I had to, I was starting to really crack being in the closit. Her and I have always had good communications. It all started at about the age of 3. (Yes I can remember that far ago) I had purged so many times, the self loathing, pain and guilt were too much. When I told my wife she was very shocked, because I am very alpha and for her to think of me otherwise was unbelievable. After a week of knowing, she said she had to see me dressed. When she did she wept, because she felt bad that I could never tell her before or anybody else and it made her sad to know that I lived with my secret and pain my whole life, being alone. After about a year she finally convenced me to join our club that all of us have here and its great. She is very excepting and tries to learn as much as possible. (As we all do) We even got books such as "My Husband Betty". We do go shopping for goodies and I have quite the collection. Sometime when we have been apart for a long time she will say sweet things like she misses me, and Crissy.:o Last Holloween I got to go to a great Seattle party called BUMP dressed to the hilt as a school girl! :P (Not to mention we got loaded and danced all night to great club music!) I was so scared to tell her because I didn't know what was going to happen... and OMG I am soo blessed. My only regret was that I did not tell her 13 years ago. The lesson to me is... you only get to live this life once.....don't let oppertunity pass.

-Crissy Blair

brandi lynn
01-14-2006, 07:19 AM
About two weeks into my marrage, I decideded to come clean of my crossdressing. I let my wife walk in on me while I was in her white satin night gown. She thought I was goofing around at first, than we sat down and I explained of my crossdressing. She was a little taken back by this, and after two to three weeks of sorting and researching she did not see any problem with it. That was 21 years ago and 2 children later (no kids do not know of Brandi, per her instructions) and things are still great. I can't dress often because of my kids being around alot, but dress when I can. When I am dressed as Brandi, my wife enjoys her around, she'll help me, and buy me things. Like she will tell me, no matter how you are dressed, you are the same person I fell in love with over 20 years ago.

Deanna2
01-16-2006, 10:16 PM
I've been married for over three decades (although I'm sticking to my claim about being a child bridegroom). My wife 'knows' about my CDing but while she doesn't seem to like me wearing skirts (which of course I adore) she is OK with me wandering about in lingerie and pantyhose, both of which she borrows from time to time.

Keri
01-16-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes, married here too, for almost 31 years. Even after she found out about "Francine"... 25 years ago. (yes, you do the math) She doesn't care for "Francine" though. And has never really seen "Francine" either nor has any desire to really see her. I think she refers to her as the 'other woman'. She prefers that I keep her "at the house" and "not in front of the kids". She has tolerated that I sleep in night shirts, even satin, all of which has been purchased in the women's department of stores.

I've been wed since '68 and, like Francine, my gal hasn't seen Keri either and wouldn't care to. As I said before, I keep Keri in the closet 'cept for bedtime, as I cannot imagine going to sleep without a nice nightie on [both of us!]. When there's ab-so-lute-ly no chance of visitors at the door I'll sometimes be found lounging in the TV room in something ultra feminine and nursing a nice glass of sherry. It's sooo relaxing.