PDA

View Full Version : I mite b in a commercial

Cindy J Angel
04-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Yesterday I was in walmart getting my eye browses done. As I was leaving (now this was in front of story). There was a camera crew there and he was telling this person to just push the cart toward him. I look right at the camera gay then turned to go out. My back was now in the shot so I will be looking to c if it was . But now I have a problem my neighbor works there . Now dont get me wrong I dont hide but I sure dont walk up to eather. There a-- h and I will leave it a that. Now this wm is my local one and I have been watching a very important person there a sister. She has come a long way in the last year. I can tell she on hrt u can c the change now. I went to talk to her and befriend her but I dont want to offend her. So enty help on how would b just fantastic. well thats my story and I am sticking to it love cindy

Chickhe
04-03-2014, 12:59 AM
That's great! ...the production company will have insurance to cover the damage their commercial causes you... you can't include recognizable people in a commercial without permission. ...so you shouldn't have a problem because you should expect them to edit you out.

Cindy J Angel
04-03-2014, 06:36 AM
There will b on damage to me .iam ok with it looking forward to it if it's is one .it just tookme dy surprise.

BLUE ORCHID
04-03-2014, 06:58 AM
Hi Cindy, They weren't making another ( The People of WAL*MART Video ) were they ??

Beverley Sims
04-03-2014, 07:48 AM
Cindy,
Looks like you have something to look forward to.
If you were recognizable,they would have approached you to sign a release form.

Cindy J Angel
04-03-2014, 09:07 AM
Blue that could b right I am going to find soon will post. It just caught me off guard.