PDA

View Full Version : Wigs

rexy
01-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Hello girls: would like to ask some of you where you get your wigs from ?

the place i have been getting mine from looks like they are not going to make the type i like any more:angel:

NikiRayne
01-11-2006, 09:55 PM
rexy Ihave found some great wigs onlie. and very private shops.

Darlena
01-11-2006, 10:38 PM
I have a catalog in front of me by the name above + Very good prices ...25.00 to 100.00 dollars w/free shipping. ************* is the #. It's not an endorsement on my part.., but a step in the direction you might need to go in. I am going to order my platinum "Marilyn Monroe" - like wig and a red one from them for myself . Love & kisses,

Jodi
01-11-2006, 10:49 PM
I get mine from my stylist, who cuts my hair. When I get one, it is professionally fitted, trimmed and styled for me.

Prior to this, I got wigs at Chic Wigs. Got the same great service there.

Have never, and will never purchase a wig off the net or mail order. For me--have to try it on and have it trimmed.

Jodi

TGMarla
01-11-2006, 11:11 PM
I bought mine in a regular old wig shop. I went in and bought one just like any other customer. And you know what? The very nice lady there treated me very well, even fitting it for me. She'll get repeat business from me.

GypsyKaren
01-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Hiya Rexy

I got my last one from Ace Wigs, great selection and prices. Wigsalon.com is pretty good too, I got one from them before. Paula Young has the best prices, but you really get what you pay for, the quality just isn't there.

GypsyKaren

DanaJ
01-12-2006, 05:53 AM
http://www.beautytrends.com

annekathleen
01-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Go to E-Bay. Two of my favorite sellers are "hairmenow" and "coydynasty1"
They have tons of styles, lenghts, and colors all at a reasonable price.

rubydiamond
01-12-2006, 06:53 AM
www.wigs.com

is a good one too.......

ask fo jessica for a sales rep.....she is CD friendly.....

wendy
01-12-2006, 10:20 AM
for now, due to financial constraints, i've had to buy my wigs at a costume shop. Not the most elegant, but it works for now.

Reana
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Go to E-Bay. Two of my favorite sellers are "hairmenow" and "coydynasty1"
They have tons of styles, lenghts, and colors all at a reasonable price.

There are numerous sellers on eBay that I have dealt with. I've had no experience with the two mentioned in the quote but that just goes to show there ARE many that can provide satisfactory experiences. I've spent anywhere from $25 to nearly $100 (for human hair) and must say that some of my favorites are the less expensive of that group. All the transactions have been positive in terms of quality and honest dealing by the sellers.:)

rexy
01-12-2006, 08:18 PM
thank you all for giving me something to check out:thumbsup:

Jillian_Faith
01-12-2006, 11:44 PM
I have purchased a couple from http://www.paulayoung.com/ . They were on special. They were at a good price and decent quality for the price. The one thing that intrigued me was after they got my address they sent catalogs pretty regulary. I moved 3 times and never sent an address update but before I could get the mail from those I did send changes to the Paula Young flyers would show up.