PDA

View Full Version : coming out

natasha
01-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Where does one start? My wife has just recently found out about my long held secret desires.................crossdressing. While she seems to be accepting it I'm not really sure she is telling the truth or just playing along thinking it is just an abberation(sp). Several months ago we had a conversation that led to her telling me that her previous boyfriend wanted to wear her bra, to which she thought was obsurd and wrong. Fast forward to when I told her I "accidently" put on a pair of her panties (they were actually androginous) and how excited I was. Then low and behold Halloween came along and I planted the seed about going as a woman. She has said that it was fun and exciting for her, and has actually purchased numerous panties for me since that time. In fact I rarely wear mens underwear anymore.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is the girl in me is screaming to come out but I'm scared of cramming my "new" me down her throat. Last week I got to "dress" for her complete in heels and hose, and she off-handidly says that I might visit some crossdressing sites (hi girls:bs: ). I cant get enough of it, I love it, I want to dress at every opportunity I get, I see women during the day and just to look at what they're wearing.

If this doesnt make any sense to anyone, I do feel a bunch better by letting it out to a very understanding group.

HaleyPink2000
01-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Yeah it's pretty much the same for many of us here.
I find myself in the same boat. She lets me dress at home but has fits when I want to go to Triess meetings dressed. Or even to just go.

Oh well I get to dress at home.

Hope things work out for you. Don't stop pushing the envelope on this issue.

Haley:)

Michelle Hart
01-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Congradulations!!

Comming out is a major step for some it leads to disaster others to bliss. In my case bliss. I spent all day out on the town with my SO as Michelle and loved it.

Go slowly at first so she is'nt overwhelmed and do small things to test the water so she learns to love /accept it more.

Good luck.

kathy gg
01-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Natashe hi and welcome to the forum. I just wanted to say that we have many wives who participate on this board who you can learn alot of stuff from.

I can tell you right away that I actually looked to date and marry a crossdreser when I was single. But that is the kicker..a "crossdreser"....not a woman..not a full time transexual or full time crossdresser. Lots of differene between all those different catagories.

Just make sure you dont' go "cd overload". For many women accepting is one thing, but having to be force fed a steady diet of crossdressing is not part of their menu of choice. Just be careful that you don't get lost in that *pink fog* it can be a a huge pain in the rump.

Because you are so new to exploring all this the first impulse is to go nuts, but fight that to some extent. Your wife needs to know you have not really changed. *now all that is nill and void if you plan on living ful time or srs-ing*.

Just realize that candy *as I heard a wise gg once say* is a great treat every now and again, but too much and you get a toothache!

we look forward to getting to know you better.

Melinda G
01-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Some wives say they are OK with it........, until they can make other plans.
Many women find it hard to believe that men can crossdress, and not be gay. And even if they accept it, they will never see you in the same light again. Most wives want their husbands to be totally dependent on them for sex, and this is something they can't compete with. They don't understand it, and consider it some kind of competition. They've lost their edge. They may stay in the marriage for various reasons. The kids, financial security, etc. But it will never be the same again.
I will never come out to a woman again, or anyone else for the matter. My wife didn't say much, but the look on her face said more than words. A few months later, she had a boyfriend at work, and she left about six months after she found out. Most people don't understand what we do. They may go along, or humor us, but they never see us as complete men again. I'm not sure why we feel the need to "come out" to someone, but I think most of us are seeking some kind of acceptance and approval of what we do. We do it mostly in secret, but we are always seeking that green light, to persue it to the fullest, with no restraints. Well, restraints are OK, but that's another subject. But I think it's best if we enjoy it as much as possible, but keep it to ourselves. A whole lot less problems.