Tamara Barclay
01-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Did anyone ever dress to get caught? There was a time long ago when I did

TGMarla
01-12-2006, 12:02 AM
You did? I dreaded it like the plague.

EjayeCD
01-12-2006, 12:10 AM
I like to wear all womens underwear, jeand & top in DRAB, especially with feminine earrings. I never fail to get glances from women, and when they see a feminine crotch on a guy? The looks are just unbelievable.

AndreaRose
01-12-2006, 12:10 AM
I thought about it just to see what would happen. But I was way to scared of getting caught. Still am actually.

Darlena
01-12-2006, 12:39 AM
And if you are uncomfortable w/the title of GURLL then wait until you grow whiskers. Or else wear some panties! We welcome all sisters of the cloth. Now, you may enter...

Melissa73
01-12-2006, 01:05 AM
i too started when i was 12, and i have to admit i too was scared at being discovered in my sister's clothing. But yet, there was a excitement in the possibility of being discovered. I recall once, my sister and her friend actually caught me in a mini dress, and in an attempt to hide, i ran into my closet. But as they left my room, there was a feeling of enjoyment, as i stepped outside my room to see if they were there. And they were, But again, i ran and hide. go figure huh?

Tamara Barclay
01-12-2006, 01:13 AM
I used to like it, but as I said, it changed as I got older

DonnaT
01-12-2006, 03:11 PM
I would do similar Tamara. I'd only put on a bra, though. Then I'd walk into the kitchen, then a little further into the dining area, peak around the corner into the living room wait a bit, then head back to her room. The adrenaline rush was what I was after. Getting caught one time, however, wasn't as good as I'd hoped. I hoped she'd make me dress as a girl, but she simply told me to take it off.

She's seen pictures of me and saw me in a nightie last year, and is fine with it.

Lindahexi
01-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Sounds like you and your mom had a great relationship, I would have died if my mom had ever caught me in her clothes. The thing is though, she used to make me wear a girls dress when I was young and misbehaved; what she regarded as humilitation or punishment was heaven for me.

KateW
01-12-2006, 10:00 PM
I got caught once (click on the link below to read more about it) and it was anything but exciting. I can honestly say it was the most awkward moment, well two months, of my life. While it has never been discussed since - having repeatedly refused, I am glad it happened as there is now an un-spoken but greater understanding about me.

Keri
01-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Tamara: Sometimes "being caught" can be such a thrill.

Now I'm no exhibitionist, but, when I was a young teen, there were nights when I'd "accidently" leave my bedroom door open "just enough" so the hall light would fall across my bed, and I'd lie in that bed in something very feminine (highly reflective silky satin slip or nightie) with "just enough" showing that my sisters couldn't help but notice on their way to the washroom. Waiting to be seen was probably the most heart-pounding experience I ever had as a teen, ever more than wearing the sensual garments.

If a sister came into the room I'd feign being asleep, but I never did figure out how they couldn't hear my heart beating! Had three older sisters still at home then, and they all "knew", but we never openly talked about it. My mom suspected, but my dad never guessed.

Darlena
01-13-2006, 01:43 AM
My mom found my secret stash of panties once. It was hard to explain. She took them away and I never saw them again. But what could she do with a girl who had her own money? So it wasn't long until I went shopping for more. Even in my teens I would buy from department stores. Love & kisses,

Miriannah
01-13-2006, 05:03 AM
My mom found my secret stash of panties once. It was hard to explain. She took them away and I never saw them again.
Once? Consider yourself really lucky. That's happened to me soooo many times now, I can't even remember them all. No matter where I tried to hide them (pillowcase when I was a wee child...a really dumb spot, under the bed, between the mattress, you name it!) she always found them, took them, and never said anything. The most recent one was about a year or two ago, she found my whole collection and had it loaded up in her car to go to goodwill as was intended for nearly all of it from the start. So that night, I snatched them back and confronted her the next day, only to get "huh? I don't know what you mean. What you do is your business."

So yeah, that rules out any desire to 'get caught intentionally in drag' on my part, especially since she (if anyone) would be the most understanding member of my family. :(

Tamara Barclay
01-13-2006, 09:02 AM
My mom's response was never what I wanted to hear. I'd walk in the room, and say soemthing like " Mom, I have something to tell you, I want to be a girl". Her only response was to tell me to get out of her things, which she then threw away. (I pulled them out of the trash later) But I kept trying.
But I can still remember the rush right before I walked in the room. I don't think I have ever had anything that intense in my life.
I had a much better respose from a friend of the family when I was about 13. She was a divoriced single gal about 40 who worked with my dad. I would cut her lawn for her in the summer. One day I had it all planned out. I had been going in her house and wearing her things before, but this time I wanted her to catch me. She came in and saw me sitting on the couch reading a book. I was wearing this wonderfull pale blue silky dress with a v neck and a flowing skirt, (just think back to the Disco days), all the proper underclothes, her heels, some of her make-up, and my Moms wig I had saved from the trash.
Her response was "Oh, you look so nice!" She sat down and we chatted. She knew I had been into her things before as they had been put away wrong. Then she got up and said come with me. We walked into the bedroom, and she pulled a necklace out of her jewel box and said "this goes with the dress".
She allowed me to stay in her things far a few hours, then I had to get back home. Gail told me that I was welcome to come back and be a girl anytime, but no more sneaking.
I stopped back alot!!