PDA

View Full Version : Female friend wants to go shopping with me!

jessidresser
04-04-2014, 04:21 PM
One of my female neighbors one day was wearing leggings with a cute skirt and i just asked if her pants were leggings. She said yes and was interested in knowing why i asked. I said i used to be a tranny. She said ok, cool. Today i was outside on a bench resting and she was walking her dog and said when am i going to dress up again! I said i don't have enough clothes. She said we should go shopping and then you can dress up for me! Wow, it's about time! So we had a nice discussion and she wants to be friends and be occasional girlfriends. I'm glad i live next door to a Goodwill!
I need some Ca$h!! :-)

Erica Marie
04-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Not too keen on the term tranny. Hope things work out with your new friend.

Ashley Lyn
04-04-2014, 04:40 PM
that would be an interesting scenario.. but be careful!!

mikiSJ
04-04-2014, 04:50 PM
We kinda, don't wanna use the term tranny anymore. :straightface:

Like the other girls said, be careful. And at 59, get up to speed!

Leslie Langford
04-04-2014, 05:46 PM
what do you mean "used to be"?

We all know that once a crossdresser, always a crossdresser. These is no "On/Off" switch, purging is futile and ineffective, and the need to dress up may be dormant from time to time but it never goes away completely...

Kirsten1
04-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Jessi I hope you have a lot fun with your neighbor. I know how the feeling about dressing goes up and down. Myself with DADT wife I am really limited for what I can do. However I do hope you get to know her and really have a lot of fun!

mechamoose
04-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Take advantage of the offer.

She is apparently on sees the "vibe" you give.

- MM

giuseppina
04-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Be very careful if she's married or otherwise attached.

If not, have fun!

ophelia
04-04-2014, 08:13 PM
I said i used to be a tranny.
I don't love the "tranny" word, especially in print, but in this case it was used conversationally. Jessidresser might have been nervous. How do we know how the term was used, or with what tone of voice or inflection was used?

MssHyde
04-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Lucky you! if shes married stay away, if your married stay away, if your both free enjoy the moment.. I understand why you said used to be a tranny.. you were feeling out her feeings and wanted to know where she was coming from..

the tranny word does not offend me, but in my world is a transmission.. (with out pictures it didn't happen,, teasing)

Melissa in SE Tn
04-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Having a female friend who enjoys your cd lifestyle is a super experience . Have fun . Much peace, mel

Beverley Sims
04-04-2014, 08:42 PM
To improve the above scenaro, you both need to be free of any encumbrances, such as a wife or husband. :)

BLUE ORCHID
04-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Hi Jessi, Give us a little more information about you and your friend.
It sounds like it could go either way.

Chickhe
04-05-2014, 02:28 PM
I think the day you stop being worried about what people think is the day people come asking to be around you. Glad you made a new friend.

Adriana Moretti
04-05-2014, 03:09 PM
yes...they took the word " tranny" out of the crossdressers rulebook a few issues back.....going shopping with a gal pal is great fun!

Dana does shopping
04-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Agree Wholeheartedly

texasm31
04-21-2014, 09:08 AM
what do you mean "used to be"?

We all know that once a crossdresser, always a crossdresser. These is no "On/Off" switch, purging is futile and ineffective, and the need to dress up may be dormant from time to time but it never goes away completely...

My guess is that "used to be" was simply used to break the ice and get a feel for the neighbor's acceptance level without admitting it is something that is still done. If the neighbor had replied "good thing you don't do that anymore", it would have been easy to laugh about past youthful indiscretions or some such excuse without drawing the hate out of the neighbor. True that we all hate to lie, and we want everyone to be accepting and open minded, but the reality is far from the ideal. Sometimes we need to say things to maintain safety and well being.

Trinity Sue
04-21-2014, 09:28 AM
Sometimes I wonder why things are picked apart ,,like the meaning of words or actions. I know I have said things like that, but I did not mean it in the other context.
It nice to have an understanding friends and yes someone should be careful , It seems she has an interest or she would not have asked ,,motive ? How tall do we build our walls ? Well I would go ,just making sure it was in a public place , who knows unless you try . Not everyone is a gremlin or sexfeen . I hope you have a good time no matter what you decide.
Just say Hey ! Trinity Sue