PDA

View Full Version : RADAR engaged

mechamoose
04-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Today at work I noticed a slight, goateed man wearing girl jeans.

I walked behind him for a few minutes and he was swishing (just a bit) and he kept adjusting his belt line.

I will find an excuse to interact with him, but for now its cool that I'm not alone! :)

<3

- MM

Wildaboutheels
04-04-2014, 08:01 PM
As an expert on jeans, [even though I rarely wear them] THE Crossdresser's Handbook clearly states that one is not allowed to definitively state that they see another man wearing female jeans until they personally inspect the tag in them.

It also clearly states that it is OK to swish while one is adjusting their belt line.

Furthermore, it clearly states that men with goatees must stick with dresses and skirts.

Have they stopped giving the Handbooks out to Newbies?

mechamoose
04-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Hmm.. apparently I missed the handbook.

I will happily make up for the deficiency with a personal *AHEM* "inspection"...

He would be a CUTIE in a skirt! }:>

/lick

- MM

Beverley Sims
04-04-2014, 08:51 PM
When I was eighteen I was a slight build and fair haired.
Almost honey blonde to be exact.
I had some girls pick in me because I was a slight build.
They "forced" me to dress up, I did not resist as they were stronger than me. :)

Why do people always assume that slight men would look better in dresses? :)

BLUE ORCHID
04-04-2014, 09:12 PM
My CD handbook is all dog eared with all kind of notations in the margins.

Lorileah
04-04-2014, 11:19 PM
The winner of the academy award for best song...Let It Go....I suggest you do the same. Ain't nunya bidness outing him

mechamoose
04-05-2014, 05:28 AM
Well, since I was *also* wearing girl jeans, I don't think I will have to out him.

You are right, it would not be the proper thing to do to out him in a public way.

- MM

Krisi
04-05-2014, 08:25 AM
I have women's jeans that look like men's jeans. That's all I wear when wearing jeans unless I'm working on the car, house, lawn, etc.

I also have a pair of "skinny jeans". No question, these are women's jeans even though there are no decorations or such.

Then there are the colored jeans. Blue or black can be mens or womens but red or green can only be womens.

mechamoose
04-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Yah, I like the nice colors that they come in, but I have not yet crossed that line. I have a really cute pair of jeans that have printed Fleur De Lis all over them. They look sweet with a set of heels.. but I won't wear them to work. Too much testosterone in the department.

- MM