PDA

View Full Version : A little help if you can.

Alice Joyce
04-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Hello Girls, I do apologize in advance if I should not be asking these questions here.
-I am not having much success with chatting to a lady on Cross Dressers.com,who asked to be my friend. I have only ever looked under New Threads?
-Advice on how to make my Breasts look more Life Like when wearing my Bra. Some of you Ladies Breasts look Really Lovely.....Cleavage etc. I would LOVE to have a hairless chest(obviously I can achieve this myself)and somehow grow/enlarge my breasts.
-I mentioned a week or so ago that my SO had seen my Bra marks. I am a silly Girl as now she has seen nail polish I had left on my small nails, Marks around my waste from my control briefs, Then yesterday she smelt my perfume. I understand the obvious thing is for me to be more careful.........You see, do get so totally consumed by being Alice and sometimes I do not cover my tracks very well.....It is a big and beautiful part of my life being a Cross Dresser. This is not really a cry for help, I just wanted to share this part of me with you Girls. Warm Thoughts, Alice:battingeyelashes:

Candice Mae
04-04-2014, 10:56 PM
So you want these? There not as much fun as you think, in male mode there useless and can cause social problems.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/crystal8812/1_zpsfcd74aed.jpg

Please talk to your SO, if your hiding wearing a bra from her image how she would feel if you started growing breasts?

If you want better cleavage, go to walmart and get a pair of enhancers and follow this thread;
Want better looking Cleavage? http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ial&highlight=

Lorileah
04-04-2014, 11:25 PM
question #1. If she doesn't want to communicate don't try. If she hasn't been on, move along.

Question 2 That belongs in another section (you have the post numbrers do a search you will find all sorts of answers

question 3 You are acting like you want to get caught.

Repost the last question here and the breast form question in Beauty and don't be stalking people