PDA

View Full Version : Update: finally and it was no big deal

Robin-in-TX
04-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Three months ago I posted about telling my wife that I wear panties after 16 years of marriage. Her view was that it is only clothes. I wanted to update on where we are. I was concerned that it might not last.

Fortunately, it really was no big deal. I wear them most of the time, we do each other's laundry and she just folds them up and puts them away. She really does not care at all. I wish I had told her sooner. I really do.

Beverley Sims
04-05-2014, 08:21 PM
I would still go carefully for a while.

ClosetED
04-05-2014, 09:58 PM
It also depends if you hope to do more and have not told her.

shawnsheila
04-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Slow and easy... My wife knows I dress at home when no one is around but she is still not comfortable with me dressing up. I keep my clothes in a closet in the basement for now :( I'm working on her letting me bring them into the main part of the house

Teresa
04-06-2014, 04:24 AM
Hi Brookes, Is this as far as your Cding goes or is it as far as your wife knows ? She didn't raise any questions about you wanting more ? If you're both happy with the situation that's great.

Marcelle
04-06-2014, 06:24 AM
Hi Brooke,

Congratulations on the step forward with your wife as it can make things easier. I have to go with the others though, if wearing panties is all you want to do then you are good to go. However, if you see yourself wanting more such as femme clothes, make-up, going out, you need to have that conversation with your wife. Now that the CDing cat is out of the bag, you should be up front if you are looking for more. But if it is just panties then enjoy sweetie.

Hugs

Isha

Tracii G
04-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Make no big deal of it around her and let it become a normal thing.

BLUE ORCHID
04-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Hi Brooles, Just don't overwhelm her with your hobby.