PDA

View Full Version : Really Crazy Idea

Emma_Forbes
01-12-2006, 05:56 AM
Hi Girls,

A couple of times my male persona has bought a present for Emma, wrapped and suitably labelled. Whilst it is lovely to receive a present as Emma, the joy is slightly lessened by the fact that I know what it is. I've also noticed that many girls here with partners are delighted when they receive an unexpected present from their SO. So I was wondering.....

If I can work out the logistics would any girls here be interested in a (non-profit) scheme where presents can be sent/received at Christmas and on birthdays. I have thought of a number of ways it could work (and I suspect there are loads of others that I haven't thought of) but basically my thinking is that each intended recipient can contribute money as they wish to their own fund which is then used by other girls to buy presents for them. It would also be lovely for me to receive birthday cards on Emma's birthday. I appreciate that there are all sorts of issues this raises but if there is sufficient interest I am sure it can be sorted somehow.

However, on principle, would anyone be interested?

Emma

seekertree
01-12-2006, 06:24 AM
Emma,

Now what a brilliant Idea, well done.

Julie

swiss_susan
01-12-2006, 06:26 AM
I was getting ready to shop for susans birthday gift.

And knowing what I got for christmas did indeed lessen the joy of it a bit.

Susan

RenaCD
01-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Emma This sounds like it could work with a little fine tunning. I will put my head together with my Secret Shopper tonight and get back to you. It would bring so much to so many. :thumbsup: :clap:

Lissa Stevens
01-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Sounds great. It would be soo cool to actually receive a gift for our femme selves like that.

Lisa Maren
01-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Hi Emma

I think that sounds like a lovely idea! That would definitely help our feminine sides to feel more loved and appreciated!

Hugs,
Lisa

Lady Katherine
01-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Girls always like sweet, girly stuff. This girl's no exception. No to work out the details. Katherine