PDA

View Full Version : Driving pretty... Houston to Austin.

jordyn.wayne
04-07-2014, 09:57 AM
I did something new today... I had to get up early to drive to Austin for work this week, so I said why not go pretty. I packed my bag last night, making sure to put a couple of fem outfits in the bottom. I got dressed in my male clothes, to leave the house drove down the road pulled into a dark parking lot to change. I went the whole nine yards, back seam hose, tummy controll body breifer, bra silicone pads, a sexy little black dress i picked up at goodwill, and black patent pums from payless. I did light makeup and no wig. I drove for an hour and had to stop for gas, The gas station was pretty busy, i was really nervous, and sat in my truck at the pump for like five minutes until i could muster the courage to get out and pump my own gas. It was toatly uneventful. When I finaly arrived in Austin I was early enough to the plant that the lot was mostly empty, I quickly removed my dress, and put my male clothes on over my girly underthings. Pulled. My silicone pads out of my bra, and set to removing makeup. I was just finishing up when tge security guard unlocked the front door of the plant, it was time to go to work. Oh joy! 😇👠👙💄

sherri
04-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Wow, pretty brave driving into the plant like that. Just curious, why didn't you wear a wig to complete the look?

jordyn.wayne
04-07-2014, 10:13 AM
I don't own a wig... its on my list of things to acquire, but I would need a safe place to put it.

Beverley Sims
04-07-2014, 10:16 AM
That was a silly thing to do.
You might have been busted.
I can't talk, when I was younger I did a lot of stupid things as well.
I hope the adrenalin supply was not diminished with your exercise. :)

Krisi
04-07-2014, 12:51 PM
First, messing around at work can cause all sorts of problems. You should have changed back somewhere other than the company parking lot. They might have cameras or someone could have arrived while you were changing.

Second, I also would have a hard time getting out of the car to pump gas dressed as a female but with male hair. If you have everything else, buy a wig.

jordyn.wayne
04-07-2014, 01:06 PM
First... i dont work at this plant... I`m just here to inspect their process... nobody here knows me, and there was plenty of time for me to change, if I had arrived later, i would have changed elsewhere. Second why cant a girl have short hair?

BLUE ORCHID
04-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Hi Jordyn, Ho long did it take for you to come down off of your high ??

Jamiegirl1
04-07-2014, 02:22 PM
sounds like you had fun! nothing wrong with dressing without a wig,I did it for years,then bought my first wig and don't feel complete without it....

Deedee Skyblue
04-07-2014, 05:26 PM
even if you don't work there, I'd be concerned about security cameras. Some time ago, a couple of people at the place I worked would go out to the parking lot for lunch for some fun - both married, but not to each other. The security videos of the parking lot somehow didn't get erased and reused - and didn't stay secure, either.

Deedee

lpjamey
04-07-2014, 08:17 PM
I had a similar experience once when I drove from Ohio to Nashville. I was going to be driving at night so I packed my favorite bra and filled some balloons with water (I nerver had the courage to get forms and I like the weight of the water! And set off on my journey. Once I got out of town i stopped and put on my bra and a tight fitting top and drove all night. I never felt so good , it was amazing!

wearingtanpantyhose
04-08-2014, 08:45 AM
I've done this a number of times and really enjoy it. Driving in heels takes a little practice, as does sitting for prolonged periods of time with my knees together. Though I haven't bought gas yet while dressed, I have gone through toll booths and drive-thru windows. I'm not sure why that's less intimidating to me; perhaps because I can quickly drive away if confronted? Hard to say. I have stretched my hose-covered legs in a few rest stops if they weren't too busy.

Sometimes, I'll drive in just a skirt and flats... and panties and pantyhose of course. So much more comfortable than pants.

Jaylyn
04-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Sounds like a daring time with a little thrill of knowing you might be on the cameras. Probably not if you stayed In the car though. I have driven many miles underdressed and it is a thrill to just do that. Glad you felt the rush it gives you knowing that your feeling the smoothness of the bra and the breast and just being out somewhat semi public places. Being an inspector for the plant probably they wouldn't give ya too much trouble even if they knew. Most plants want to pass inspections....