PDA

View Full Version : Favorite things to do?

Jessika
04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Konichiwa! So I was just curious, what are some of your favorite things to do when youre all sitting at home all dressed up? Besides checking how awesome you look in the mirror lol!

jessica76
04-07-2014, 05:53 PM
Honestly I like to do more feminine things. What is funny is how much more I can accomplish while dressed versus being in guy mode. lol

Jenelle
04-07-2014, 06:04 PM
One of my all time favorites is swapping out a keg of beer in the kegerator while wearing a skirt and 4" heels. It truly tests the limits of my balance.

Anna H
04-07-2014, 06:09 PM
I used to like to do my jewelry designing and making. But
that's been a long time ago. Now I like to mess around on
the internet and talk with my friends who are like me.

Time can really go by fast doing that. I may have to change
clothes a few times. No...maybe a lot of times. Need to
keep myself from getting sore from sitting too long....lol!

Ozark
04-07-2014, 06:18 PM
put stuff on ebay.

Beverley Sims
04-07-2014, 06:22 PM
I immerse myself in a variety of activities when dressed.
Time does pass quickly.

sherri
04-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Walk out the door.

BLUE ORCHID
04-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi Jessika, Surfing the web , house work , making jewelry , and an occasional walk past the mirror.

Kate Simmons
04-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Good afternoon to you as well Hon. Usually if I have the opportunity, you will find me practicing dancing in front of my room mirror. I love to dance. :battingeyelashes::)

Ericaxd
04-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Visit this website. Watch chic flicks. Shop online for the next cute outfit. I don't know if I'd call it "favorite" but I just do all the things I need to do--work, housework, laundry, and so on.

adrienner99
04-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Read Vogue.

kimdl93
04-07-2014, 09:37 PM
The mirror is the least of my interests. I just live life, both at home and out in the community where I live, much as any other woman of my age.

Adriana Moretti
04-08-2014, 03:37 AM
you mean if going out isnt an option that day? LOL......sitting home all dressed up with no place to go can get boring and stale....so i spice it up with a stiff drink, good music and my dancing shoes....maybe do blog stuff, come on here, be a chatty cathy with you gals...do my makeup REALLY slow...flirt with guys on a dating site...dance around again......take shameless selfies...

Hell on Heels
04-08-2014, 04:08 AM
Right there with the stiff drink Adriana, damn, the dishwasher finished alarm has been beeping for the last 45 minuets, and the dryer was done about 30. I'll get to them eventually, but the forum is in front of me at the moment, wait a minuet, OK, another selfie on the phone, commercial on the radio, drink is low, fricin' dishwasher beeping again. How many commercials do they play in a row. Oh, back to music, a little chair dance, Next song, much more lively, Gotta dance over to the ice maker and refill that drink.
So to answer the OP question, just the usual guy stuff.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Marcelle
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Good question . . . I don't spend a lot of time dressed at home as when I dress I normally go out. However, if I am dressed I tend to be winding down from the day so I will most likely watch a little television with my sweetie.

Hugs

Isha

Jocelyn Quivers
04-08-2014, 06:23 AM
Really obsessive picture taking, while making a mess around the entire house doing so, with clothes and shoes littered everywhere, rearranging furniture, all before the Mrs. gets home after a long day of work she is in no mood to see a messy, cluttered home!:D

Allison Quinn
04-08-2014, 06:27 AM
Watching movies with my girlfriend o3o

Cheryl T
04-08-2014, 08:06 AM
Well, today I'll be doing laundry, some cleaning and I have to change out the clothes closet. It's time to put away all those heavy drab winter clothes and bring out all the colorful summer things. Then I have to study for a class I'm taking on Thursday. Oh, and I have to go to the bank later when the rain stops.

Jamie Lynn
04-08-2014, 08:16 AM
A little housework, office stuff, watch a movie and play some backgammon with my wife, sneak out the backdoor if the sun's shining and the neighbors aren't home! :)

Sarah M
04-08-2014, 09:06 AM
When I'm at home every evening I will put on something comfy like a jean skirt an a tank top an wedge shoes relax an sit at the computer or watch tv ..

Karen kc
04-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Most of the time, if Im not on here, I'm doin the honey do list including lookn for a job.

Vikky
04-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Hi Jessika

Its not much fun just sitting at the laptop or watching TV en femme and I like to save up a few indoor jobs so I can do them in girly mode and feel the swish of the skirt, the bounce of the boobs and … just enjoy!

Vikky

Stephanie47
04-08-2014, 10:51 AM
I get a lot of domestic chores finished; laundry, ironing, vacuuming, change the linens, dishwashing, baking, meal preparation. On the leisure side, when weather permits, I enjoy taking breakfast or lunch on a swing set and reading the newspaper or a book. I tend the flower garden.

Sallee
04-08-2014, 11:08 AM
I try to do some domestic chores, dishes, vacuum, general cleaning in high heels and a dress LOL. Kind of June Cleaver style. Also do a lot of mirror time hehe. but I do try to get out stroll the mall, catch a movie, shop, just get out:battingeyelashes:

Alexis.j
04-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Short and simple.
Live life, as normal.

dana digs sweaters
04-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Jessika, You mean Mirrors ---- Plural ;)

Tracii G
04-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Do my online business stuff maybe come here and see whats going on.
Grocery,house work all the normal stuff we all do.
How I am dressed makes no difference.

Nikki A.
04-08-2014, 04:40 PM
It's too much work to get all dressed and just stay home. If I'm going to be in I'll put on a skirt and top and do what needs to be done. However if I do my makeup and wig and try to look my best I'm going out baby.

sometimes_miss
04-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Read. Watch TV. Do housework. Surf the net. Pay bills. Play with my pets.

Tina G
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Cleaning around my new place that i just moved into, relaxing with a drink, doing dishes. going out for a walk around the lake they have here at night. Just like enjoying life to it's fullest now.

cdkateinboston
04-14-2014, 07:11 AM
I'm a fan of visiting this site (trying to be more regular about it!) and just checking out myself in high heels. :)

Chardonnay Merlot
04-14-2014, 07:46 AM
I enjoy writing while en femme. I come up with some of my best work when I feel pretty and sexy.
I dance around my home and sing a lot.

Oh, and I let the little girl come out and play video games :)