PDA

View Full Version : 4 hours of fun.

Alice Joyce
04-07-2014, 08:03 PM
My family has gone out shopping. I have at least 4 hours to myself, so, I have changed into some of my Ladies clothes. Made a cup of tea and walked around our garden. I feel great, LOVE being dressed up as Alice. I sat on a seat, started day dreaming of how fabulous I feel:battingeyelashes: I now know my SO is onto me, she pulled me aside last Sunday when there was just the two of us home. I mentioned on earlier posts that she has seen marks from my Bra, Padded panties, my nail polish and smelt my Perfume. (and a few other tell tale signs) I am not ready to let her see me as Alice, but, at the same time it is cool that she has some idea of what I get up to. With her suspicions, she had done some "detective work" as she calls it, found some info about Alice on another site. She has questioned me about this and I answered truthfully. She told me that she doesn`t think any less of me, she is not mad, angry, she doesn`t think I am weird and so on. She wanted assurance that I love her and want to be close to her. She is the nicest person I know on the planet and I love her more than anyone ever. We have known each other for 40 odd years. Again, I don`t want her to see Alice (and she hasn`t asked to) but I am actually pleased (for both of us) that she knows. I no longer feel guilty if you understand what I mean. She is also aware of my "Night Out" this coming Saturday, has asked me to be careful.
Warm Thoughts and Hugs, Alice

Candice Mae
04-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Hiding CDing for 40 years from your SO when you lived together for probably the majority of it, your SO probably known your little secret for a while. Especially when you list all the little clues for recently, when you have been together for so long its not like your SO didn't notice other things along the way.

Alice Joyce
04-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Thanks Candice, Yes I understand what you say and agree. To actually talk about my Femme side with my Wife has been, well a good thing. If she had been wondering over the years I feel awful, she did not let on that she had. She was being completely open, wanting to know what I was doing. To me, the only down side of being a Cross Dresser has been having to hide, keeping my cding a secret(I thought I had been) Being able to be Alice is SO important to me. I do not want to hurt or offend anyone. She has not seen Alice, but, now at least she knows of her existence.
WT, Alice

Beverley Sims
04-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Encourage your wife to look at this site and see what you have written, that will let her judge a little better, as long as you have been truthful.

My wife only reads some of the statements I make when we are away on trips.

Anna H
04-08-2014, 02:39 AM
Great story, Alice! I'm Very happy for you! Mine knows and always has, so
I never had to hide from her, but I can imagine it's quite a relief for you to
have her support! ♥

:happy:

Marcelle
04-08-2014, 05:07 AM
Hi Alice,

Well it does seem that your wife knows and is supportive to a degree. If you are certain that she knows then perhaps it might be wise to have a candid talk about Alice rather than veiled speech. This way you can both agree what each of you is willing to accept in your relationship when it comes to Alice. For example if you know she is fine with you dressing at home when she is not around then you will have greater latitude to do so without having to worry about what evidence you may have left. On the other hand, if she says she never wants to see you dressed as Alice then you know you are in a DADT relationship. Communication is key now to make sure both parties are in accord.

Hugs

Isha

Teresa
04-08-2014, 05:45 AM
Hi Alice,
You seem to have reached the same point as me, maybe I've been more careful in covering my tracks but still don't know if my shaved legs have been noticed or ignored. There are still things my wife doesn't know so I'm still feeling a certain amount of guilt and I probably wouldn't get the same response about a night out !
The important thing is despite your CDing you're still in a loving relationship, maybe like me you don't know how far you've gone from tolerance to acceptance, probably time to let the dust settle and be content where you are now.

Alice Joyce
04-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Hi Teresa,
Thank you for your reply. Of late I am so obsessed with being Alice, every chance I get........I do get a little distracted, hence not covering my tracks very well. I very much appreciate my wife letting me attend my "Night Out" without giving me a hard time, she is understanding of my desires to Cross Dress and become Alice.
Teresa, would you be so kind to explain a little more re your words......tolerance to acceptance and let the dust settle and be content where I am now. I think I understand but would really like to understand more. Hope I am making sense.
Glad to know things are OK with you.
WT, Alice

Alice Joyce
04-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Thanks Kate for your kinds words and support. Yes it surely is a relief, and my wife and I are becoming closer, more passionate etc since she discovered my female side.
Also thank you for your friendship request, I have accepted this. WT Alice

BLUE ORCHID
04-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Hi Alice, I think that your wife is going to meet Alice sometime soon.