PDA

View Full Version : I Dress there for I am

Kera_dove
01-12-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey everyone. I've been here for a few months now and I've seen others share their stories and I was hopeing I could share mine. And I hope that Others can take hope from the lessons life has brought me.

I rememeber my earlest time dressing was in 1982, it was winter in SC and even though it wasn't deathly cold for a 4 year old its pretty cold. My mother gave me a pair of her pantyhose to wear to keep my legs warm. ((Amazeing how something so simple has affected my life.))
Skip a ahead a few years and I rememeber sitting in my mom's Station wagon with my first "Girlfriend" ((First kiss *Swoon*)) and the two of us showing each other our panties. Her's were a soft blue and mine were a color inbetween red and pink. ((The memories a bit hazy at this level))
Vairous memeories of wearing them and my mom yelling to me to come take a shower while I was in the other bathroom trying to strip down as fast as I could but not being able to untie my shoes because a not in the lace. ((LOL Its true so I'm thinking if any of my kids start crossdressing I'm not going to say anything but I'm going to get them velcro shoes or slip ons))

In my teens my mom and I moved onto 55 acares with a family that became our family ((All but adopted my mom still lives there.)) and I had taken to "Borrowing" My neghibor's mom's clouths and getting cought. Oooh boy let me tell you. I thought I was going to die. Her husband was sooo mad and this during the week my mom was in the hospital after a mild stroke. Needless to say I was much more careful. But i'm sort of glad they never found out that I was dateing their oldest son. ((They would have shot us both he he)) But I look back on all that and miss thoes times. because he passed away from blood clot traveling to his heart last year he was only 26.

Now 3 years ago I met a wonderfull woman whom I met on Yahoo. told her up front that I was a full time crossdresser and she had no clue how to react to it but she liked the way I looked on the webcam in just a bra and panties. We celebrate our 4th wedding anaversery (sp) in March.

This is my story. One that used to be of pain and saddness is one of joy. Its not the memories that bring us pain its our reaction to thoes memeories. Asscoate the memeories from your childhood that hurt the most and asscoatate them with joy and love. Give it a try :) Worked for me.

Love you all and thank you so much for all the wisdom during my down times I have read these forums and laughed long and hard.

Blessed be and blessed be
:be: ~Kera

RenaCD
01-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Hi Kera what great story I'm glad your so happy with your life. :clap:

Rena

Joanne08
01-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Hi Kera Dove,

I like your story too. It is amazing how such little things can be so impactful to our lives. Good luck to you and your wife.

Love, Jo