PDA

View Full Version : Looking good

VickiTheGamer
04-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Hello everyone,

Heh, today I was with my Mom and sis to help get some stuff done. Neither of them know about my CDing so, when they talk about stuff I often just sit and listen, or add a bit here and there depending on the topic. Well, as they were talking, some how the conversation came into discussing what it takes for a women to look good.

OMG, it was so funny listening because I had such an urge to jump in and say something too. My mom was all, "uh, (my male name) if you knew the work it takes a women to look good. The hair, the make-up, the nails."

LOL, I wanted to say, "Heh, trying being a man and do it. At least your born with the genetics and body to look like a women to start."

Then it got me thinking about it. We sure do a lot to look good.

I mean, both men and women have body hair to account for, makeup, nails, hair (on your head), and outfits, but to me, we have more. At least I do. For example, I have a very heavy beard I have to try and hide with makeup. Plucking, Laser, and Electrolysis isn't an option for me. Too much gray for Laser, too much hair for plucking, and no money for electrolysis.

As for clothing. I have a very masculine build. So, not only is it a challenge to fit into a nice sexy or cute outfit, but I have to do the padding, pinching, binding, tucking, and corsets. Of course, don't forget the breast forms, no mind finding low cost, well fitting, comfortable yet sexy high heels that actually fit my tiny yet wide feet. Yes, I was lucky at least in that I was born and grew up with nice, tiny feminine feet (small hands too). Um..... well more like little boy feet. They are still quite wide. Ugh.

Did I leave anything out?

LOL, so next time you hear a women talking about the work it takes to look good, just remember what it REALLY takes to look good (as you tuck, tape, pad, and bind away). :D

Smooch

Marcelle
04-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Hi Vicki,

So true in that there is a lot to do to look somewhat presentable. For me though that is half the experience watching Isha come to life. My wife has moved past the desire to use a lot of make-up and on a given day she will be minimalistic but will indulge if we are going out somewhere. She always laughs when I get ready just to go to the grocery store or run errands at the amount of time I spend on make-up. Of course it is all meant in fun she just thinks it is odd that I would want to go to all that trouble.

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
04-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi Vicki, I know the feeling as I have to bite my tong sometimes.

sometimes_miss
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Of course, for us it's a choice; we can choose to just dress as a guy and be out of the house in five minutes. Women grow up being conditioned to feel that they can't leave the house unless they reach a certain level of appearance, and yes, that means they do it every day, several times a day, to 'keep up appearances'. And for that, I appreciate all their hard work! I spend a considerable amount of time every day, just enjoying how beautiful they look.

sanderlay
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure it's about how women actually look. As we have all probably heard at some point in time... "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Added...
sometimes_miss is right. It's about how woman feel...

... feel about themselves in the mirror, that they feel presentable, pretty and like themselves. That they have done what they believe presents them as attractive, or at least presentable. And this feeling seems to vary from woman to woman. I think we CD'ers might just have this in common with GG women when we dress.

Beverley Sims
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM
We know just enough about secret women's business to get us into trouble if we join their conversation.

karyn2000
04-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Tackling facial hair is the biggest key to quick transition from guy to girl. Less make up and quicker to do.

Tina G
04-08-2014, 10:11 PM
lol many times i'm standing in line somewhere and hear conversations like that and just have to keep myself quiet. good read

Rachael Leigh
04-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Yes for sure for me it's fun getting all ready in my makeup and making it look right and be pleased with it. I get so mad when it's not right or when the picture doesn't turn out just right. So yeah I fuss and fuss looking at my outfit in the mirror and hair and all of it yeah it's pretty crazy.