PDA

View Full Version : The Challenge!

Keri L
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Okay, girls. I have a meeting in Austin on Thursday morning and am traveling there tomorrow. Last time I was in Austin, I dressed and then went out on 4th street to a couple of LGBT friendly bars by myself. It was fun, but it would have been more fun with company.

This time, a friend of mine who often comes to Houston on business and goes out with the girls, is free tomorrow night, and we are going to hit the town! Can't wait.

So, I decided to up the ante this time. My plan is to leave work mid-day tomorrow, dress and then drive pretty to Austin and check in as Caitlyn (except for my driver's license and credit card). Last time I stayed there, I checked in en homme but went out en femme, even stopping by the reservation desk for a wake up call on my way back to the room.

I thought if I posted this challenge to myself to drive there pretty and check in like that in broad daylight, I will have to own up to it, if I don't go through with it. So, wish me luck. Pictures to come!

Best,
Caitlyn

BLUE ORCHID
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Hi Caitlyn, It sounds like you have the plan all figured out , Go For it.

mikiSJ
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Caitlyn - Good for you and I hope you enjoy the town,

My only suggestion would be to choose a business oriented hotel as they will tend to hire their public facing staff with enough experience to keep their mouths shut. It will cost more, but it appears the cost may be reimbursed.

kimdl93
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Best of luck, Caitlyn. Enjoy the drive en femme and the bluebonnets!

Beverley Sims
04-08-2014, 09:17 PM
If I am travelling as a woman, I usually use cash, and no credit card.
If they want a guarantee I give them more cash.
Identification... My passport... That usually throws them. :)

Tina G
04-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Caitlyn, i'd say enjoy it to the fullest and good luck. I sure hope you do it and have a lot of fun. :)