PDA

View Full Version : Silly girl

Ericaxd
04-09-2014, 07:06 AM
So I got up early this morning with a lot to do and someone coming by the house in a couple of hours. No time to be Erica. So I got dressed, then, well, I can just wear this cute pink sweater for a while. I can change out of that quickly. Some cute red flats, too.

Hmm. The looks funny with a flat chest. I'll just slip into my favorite Wonderbra, which gives a little unenhanced cleavage. That's better. Well, just a little boost from my silicone girls. Better still.

Well that looks absurd without hair. Let's put on a wig, an a little sexy lipstick. Nice.

Now, why would any woman walk around with men's jeans on? Get those off, pull on some panties and a denim skirt. There. Now where was I? Oh yes, things to do, ready for the day, and I'm happy. Silly to waste time in boy clothes, isn't it.

Debra Russell
04-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Amen sister - I hear ya!...never let an opportunity slide............................Debra

Teresa
04-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Erica I try not to fall into that trap some people's idea of two hours is different to yours, I just settle for a bit of under dressing ! Well Ok perhaps a pair of heels and a smear of lipstick and ...................

carhill2mn
04-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Silly? Maybe to some. I think a day in men's clothes is a day wasted.

CynthiaD
04-09-2014, 03:08 PM
... I think a day in men's clothes is a day wasted.

What she said!

Beverley Sims
04-10-2014, 02:11 AM
I am a great believer in all or nothing....
I do prefer all.

trisha kobichenko
04-10-2014, 02:14 AM
Love it!!! had a similar conversation with myself this morning...but I did go with unisex jeans, and six inch heels.
trisha

Anna H
04-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Happens to me all the time....lol!

Hmmm, i haven't tried on those shoes in that box in awhile.
I'll see where that leads me! heehee!

:happy: ♥

Krisi
04-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Other than wearing panties pretty much full time, I don't go part way, it's all or nothing. Like a GG though, I have different levels of dressing. Fancied up in my best blouse and skirt, jewelry, heels and makeup or just a casual blouse, plain skirt or jeans, flats, etc.

Heather-Hill
04-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi Erica, I wish I had the flexibility to wear what the hell I liked in a day, my male clothing would rarely see the light :)

I compromise by wearing femme underwear at least psychologically I feel so much better.

Love to all
Heather X

BLUE ORCHID
04-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Hi Erica, That sounds good to me.

sara lahna
04-11-2014, 12:07 PM
i wish i had the time during the day to wear what I wanted. painted toe nails for me.

sanderlay
04-15-2014, 01:21 AM
Mixed presentation is what I normally do on a daily basis. If I'm working out in the yard it's usually very practical clothes and shoes that can take some abuse. If I'm mostly inside I may dress up a little more but usually just casual comfortable clothes. If I'm going to the store I'll change into something nicer and be more critical of my appearance.

Sarah M
04-15-2014, 06:16 AM
I just hate mens clothes they are dull an uncomfortable I love a denim jean skirt with a thong an a bra top an wedge shoes an that is very comfy to wear anytime I want .