PDA

View Full Version : Fave dresses you saw but never got to wear

Aileen
01-12-2006, 12:57 PM
Mention a dress you saw a GG wearing and would've loved to wear. For me, it was a shiny gold shadow-striped dress a secretary at work wore. Also, when I was in junior high school back in the Seventies, an English teacher wore a dress that I remember to this day. I'd like to try to describe it to you, because I like remembering it. It was so cute! Almost like a little girl's dress. Most of the dress was shimmering green with medium-sized white dots, contrasting with other parts which were shimmering white with medium-sized green dots. It had a scoop neck, with two--oh, what should I call them---lapels? Two lapels, or two pieces of collar attached to the scoop neck, just above her breasts, shaped like half-teardrops. The lapels were white with green dots. The back tie was also white with green dots, and that design was continuous around to the front of her dress, coming to a point in between her breasts. Almost like the waist of an apron, without the actual apron. Like an empire waist, I think. And tying the back tie brought out some definition in her breasts, and made the short skirt flare beautifully. And it had the cutest puff sleeves! Even in the Seventies there weren't a lot of adult women wearing puff sleeves. Below the short puff sleeves was a cuff, just a wide band of fabric halfway between her shoulder and her elbow. The cuffs were white with green dots, and they had big flat fabric-covered buttons on them right in the center of the cuff, and the big buttons were green with white dots. So the collar, the cuffs, and the back tie extending around to the waist were white with green dots, and everything else was green with white dots. What a cute dress!

Lissa Stevens
01-12-2006, 01:41 PM
As much as I hated the disco era I loved the ladies fashions. Their dresses were so sexy and feminine.

Miriannah
01-12-2006, 02:16 PM
I'd say a lot of the sexy costumes by Leg Avenue (http://legavenue.com/), 3 of them in particular. In fact, if I ever can find a way to order them without the risk of someone besides me being the one who actually recieves the packages (don't want questions being raised!) then I'd do it in a heartbeat. <3

JoAnnDallas
01-12-2006, 02:19 PM
For me, it's the traffic girl on Channel 5.2, here in Dallas. She wears these assum skirt suit outfits. I wish I could call her on the phone and ask her where she shops.

DonnaT
01-12-2006, 02:41 PM
This one ..............

Lisa Maren
01-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone

There several dresses I wish I could have worn. There was a satin, turquoise number that was to die for. I wish my feminine fashion vocabulary was better, but it wasn't just flat satin. They "bunched up" the material horizontally from neck to hem and the sleeves were somewhat poofy or maybe just loose. It was so beautiful!

Then there was a navy blue dress that had a velvet skirt and short sleeves and the bodice was... probably taffeta? It wasn't as smooth as satin, anyway. I would love to have worn that dress with some lovely pantyhose and cute heeled shoes with my hair all done up!

Then there was a style of dress that I imagine you've all seen. The sleeves and skirt were black velvet, the sleeves were either long or short, and the bodice was... again probably taffeta or something and could be any color, red, navy, emerald, fuchsia. Those were so pretty!

Hugs,
Lisa

DonnaT
01-12-2006, 02:55 PM
And this one..................

Shiny
01-12-2006, 05:32 PM
There are some pretty nice dresses posted. Of course I want them all! But, as a CD that just isn't possible. One time though, at a party I saw a very pretty woman wearing a green satin cocktail dress. I immediately thought of how that would look on me, which was better than her anyway but had to bite my tongue and look on with all the other guys. I did feel the fabric at her shoulder, that cool nylon feel and mentioned, "I just love your dress! I have one at home just like it!"

But then, that was after a few drinks and was stupid to say! See the drinking thread.

SandraInHose
01-12-2006, 07:02 PM
As much as I hated the disco era I loved the ladies fashions. Their dresses were so sexy and feminine.

Ditto that! I am always saying how much I miss the '80s, especially when I remember how much nylon, lycra, and spandex was being worn. Did I ever think then that pantyhose would ever go out of fashion? Nope, but sadly...:cry:

Miss Lulu
01-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Definitely this one for me too.

TGMarla
01-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I think we all concur with the little black number. Here's another one I once saw in a magazine that I really wanted, but alas, it was not to be. The other one is a gown I saw on a site called Bunny's Clothes Horse (http://bunnysoft.ca/Bs-clothes/), which I highly recommend for lovely vintage dresses and the prettiest sweaters you can imagine.

Dragster
01-12-2006, 09:16 PM
I started a thread after seeing my dream dress on a GG way back in June. Here's the link

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10489

I adore that sexy black tiered dress too DonnaT, but we're both probably the wrong shape to do it justice. No harm in dreaming though!!!

Tony

AprilMae
01-12-2006, 10:15 PM
OMG..there are too many to remember! Everyday I see a couple.

Francine
01-12-2006, 11:37 PM
Call me crazy, call me weird or what ever, but the sexiest dress that I ever saw that I know I will never wear would be that of my wife's wedding dress. It was a labor of love and one of a kind made by her and her mother, sister and aunt. All good seamstress people. Full length, flowing skirt, puffed sleeve, veil and train.

And probably the one dress or type of dress I may never get to wear.

HaleyPink2000
01-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Ok, here is one I love and have not purchased yet.

Haley:)

tammie
01-13-2006, 12:13 AM
Hi everyone: I saw a dress once that was so sexy. it was a knit dress that was so sexy in its cut and style and fabric. It was so hot I bought it for my wife. She loved it and wore it out several times and after a yr quit wearing it. That is when I started wearing it. She and I were aobut the same size. I don't think she knew about the dress, but she did come home very quietly and into the bedroom to catch me wearing her bra and masterbating after planting 2 bras in the wastebasket of the bedroom. Shortly after that I was wearing her panties and garterbelt/stockings on a regular basis to make love to her. Later I was wearing slips and heels makeup and earrings too. But that was because she had decided to divorce me and she was making me her sissy. I loved it of course and spent the next 20 something yrs looking for another like her.

Deborah
01-13-2006, 03:11 AM
Whatever the cheerleaders were wearing at the different schools i went to.
Then again i wanted to be one of them (GG) not just to wear the outfit.

Michelle Jo
01-13-2006, 03:37 AM
I agree with the statement "There are just too many to even pick one" but I am sure it was a way too short naughty black mini dress that plunged way too low for any respectable mother to allow her innocent daughter to wear out of the house.

Then again if I had to choose from any feminine item not just dresses ... It would have to be one of those cute little blue jean mini skirts with a tie below the bust white ultra feminine blouse. You all know it "Daisy Duke" in a mini skirt.

Your Mid-West Farmers Daughter,
Michelle Jo

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 10:12 AM
I adore that sexy black tiered dress too DonnaT, but we're both probably the wrong shape to do it justice.
Sad but true :(

Francine
01-13-2006, 10:10 PM
One of my favorite dresses is my "LBD" black tiered dress. It's actually a top and a skirt with a variable hem length hem line. Sad thing is though I really haven't had much of a chance to wear it. I had a few hours to try it on, and when I when I saw the image in the mirror, I just had to take a picture!

http://crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12630&d=1129526397

oh..ok, I know... I may be going blind, but that dress shows a little bit too much for this conservative girl!

Bridget
01-15-2006, 11:38 PM
The dress they had last December in the Union Square Bloomingdales...if i had the several hundred dollars to spend on it, i would have bought it, lol.

And last fall, they had this pretty aqua and brown dress at Forever 21...i foolishly expected it to be there the next month...