PDA

View Full Version : I want to tell all

lpjamey
04-11-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm not sure where to post this but I need to spill my guts to all of you. I don't want to upset anyone and do something wrong. where should I post?

mikiSJ
04-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Maybe re-introduce yourself. I think that is allowed.

lpjamey
04-11-2014, 10:34 PM
nope I got deleted once. new to any type of forum and I don't want to piss anyone off

Jaylyn
04-11-2014, 10:39 PM
I think that is what this site is about. I have found many girls on here that are great at listening. Be prepared to get many responses private and other wise. There are so many wonderful people here.

lpjamey
04-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Jaylyn, this is what i hope to happen

Beverley Sims
04-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Jamey,
If the story is about how you started to dress, post it here in short segments.
If you want to ask questions, askk them one at a time in new thread here also.
If the it is about clothes, try the clothing, shopping & beauty forum.
I await your comments.

lpjamey
04-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Thank you so much for responding Beverly I need to give you a big hug someday,!

paulawilder
04-11-2014, 11:30 PM
I'm back on the forum after a long break, and have forgotten some of the protocols, so had one thread deleted. Oops! Better to try, and learn, I figure. When I was in the forum before, I found it very helpful, and very supportive. Try some short questions or stories and see how it goes. The readers or moderators will gently guide you in the right direction - no worries!

Tracii G
04-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Find the appropriate section that deals with whatever it is you wish to tell us.

lpjamey
04-12-2014, 12:08 AM
I'm really sorry but I can't find a section that will allow me to dig this deep but I need to tell someone if even in private

celeste26
04-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Just remember this is not therapy. It is just sharing stories. And, there is probably several of us that have experienced the very same thing.

lpjamey
04-12-2014, 12:56 AM
This may not be therapy but it sure helps just say in

Zylia
04-12-2014, 02:14 AM
The Lounge may be your best choice if it has absolutely nothing to do with cross-dressing or being a cross-dresser, otherwise this section is probably fine.

Amanda M
04-12-2014, 02:24 AM
Here sounds as good a place as any. You'll get a lot of support here, and if you want to pm me, feel free to do so.

Katey888
04-12-2014, 04:26 AM
Hi Jamey,

This is the MTF CD forum so is the right place to post anything you might want to share in the nature of 'spilling guts' (sounds gory...:eek:) that relates to MTF Crossdressing with the exception of specific discussions around Clothing, Shopping & Beauty (which includes accessories, breasts, forms, padding, makeup, wigs.... all the stick-on buts!) or meeting others which would go in Places to go... The Lounge is for discussions that have nothing to do with this passion we share...

I'm closing this thread before deletion - but if you want to PM me with more info on what you want to post, that will be confidential and I will try to help.

Thread closed pending deletion (just to keep things tidy!) :)

Katey