PDA

View Full Version : shopping

Michelle8
01-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Is There Anything More Exiting Than Shopping While Wearing Women's
Clothes?The Excitement Of Feeling Pretty,The Fear Of Being Caught.
The Joy Of Looking Through Racks Of Clothes.I Bought A Lovely
Sweater And A Pretty Blouse At Target.It Was So Exiting.
Plus The Cashier Was So Good Looking.A Perfect Night:

GypsyKaren
01-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi Michelle

Oh, you just can't beat being out and about while shopping as yourself, it's simply the best.

GypsyKaren

Paula Rae
01-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Hey Michelle,

There may be something more exciting but I havent found it yet.

Why do you capitalize every word?

Ricki B

jamie_44
01-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Yes, it is a high!

SherriePall
01-12-2006, 06:57 PM
I agree that going shopping while dressed is great fun and exciting. The only way for it to be more exciting is shopping with someone else (especially a GG). I'm waiting for that to happen.

Phoebe Reece
01-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm not sure it is the most exciting thing, but it is pretty high on my favorite things to do. The sales clerks I have dealt with have always been extra friendly and talkative when I am shopping enfemme. I sometimes even get nice compliments from them on either what I am wearing or what I am buying. It's really nice to get their opinions, whatever they are.

One time last fall, several CD friends and I (we were all dressed femme) were going through the racks looking at dresses and skirts in the womens department of Dillard's at a local mall. There were several men near the changing rooms with their wives. Their wives were looking at things, trying them on, talking, etc. and these husbands (who were standing or sitting or holding items for their wives) looked like the most unhappy bunch of men I had ever seen in my life. And yet, my friends and I, were having a great time there. It's definitely more fun to shop for womens clothing while dressed the part.

HaleyPink2000
01-12-2006, 11:57 PM
I have to tell ya. It was quite exciting dressed in drab and having the clerks at Walmart call me Ma'am while I was shopping for Skirts and dresses. I loved some of their comments to me about my selections. Like " Oh how I;'d love to have one of those. Maybe next pay". They said many things like that to me while I was shopping. I loved the evening shopping there at walmart, and again I was not dressed enfemme. Just little old me, LOL. But I am still looking forward to the day I do go dressed shopping. The closest I have come is going to a wig shop dressed. Oh, LOL that is where we have our TriEss meetings. Sorry, LOL. Anyway it is fun at our meeting place. Trying on all kinds of wigs even for fun. The Lady that owns the place loves to help us and we have a nice time.

My big IDEA...... would be to go to David's Bridal for a gown and fitting. I'd so love to have one of their gowns. Each and every day I'd have to touch it, and wear it at least once a week, LOL.

Haley:)

Wendy me
01-13-2006, 07:12 AM
in drabs or dressed shopping is all good , and for most of us we fear going out shopping like we are doing something wrong and once we do get out there we find out no one realy cares and see what we have been missing .....