PDA

View Full Version : Something to think about

Alberta_Pat
04-13-2014, 07:57 AM
Edmonton Illusions had a great social evening Friday night following our meeting.

I would like to share an excerpt from the minutes for all to consider.

"Though we have a common interest to share (we all like "Pretty"), it's always good to see the diversity of people who do show up for the socials. Young folks and old, tradespeople, truckers and executives, relatively crazy and relatively sane, those well-off and those less so, all are welcome and appreciated."

The point to this is that while we have one thing in common, we (crossdressers) are a very diverse group of people. Some of us may develop friendships outside the group, but that is an infrequent development.

WE all dress for our own reasons. Those reasons are as varied as the people who form our groups. Our lives intersect and then carry on until we meet once again. Wring the pleasure you can from life.

If you are unsure about going out due to any number of reasons, a group that meets for social times can be a good way to explore your horizons.

At any rate, enjoy and have fun, at home, with a group or out in the big bad world all by yourself.

Angie G
04-13-2014, 08:45 AM
This is something to think about. Thank you for the nudge Alberta.:hugs:
Angie

Nadia Pinky
04-13-2014, 08:51 AM
All kinds of people encouraging us to revelation and inspiration about what folks thinking about it and sharing their emotions and sensation with them, that's adds in our social to learn from it then we can development our community in this forum by avoid what occurs with people which they faced problems before in their life.

Be live your day as you like :)

Beverley Sims
04-16-2014, 07:06 AM
Pat,
A great promotion for encouraging people to go out.
Very good.

Kate Simmons
04-16-2014, 07:29 AM
Sounds good to me. Evidently some folks need a "nudge" to get out there. I've never had that particular problem myself.:battingeyelashes::)