PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything....

CarlaWestin
04-14-2014, 06:59 AM
....that you do very well. Something that you are highly proficient with or naturally gifted with, a special talent or mastery in your regular (drab) existence that seriously makes it easier to manage or compliment your feminine world.
For myself, the years of keeping the activity clandestine have given me a high situational awareness attitude. I don't miss a detail and I never misplace anything. Can't really think of much else. Maybe a good sense of priorities has helped over the years.

Kate Simmons
04-14-2014, 07:03 AM
One thing I've found out for sure is that I'm very good at imagineering.:battingeyelashes::)

Lynn Marie
04-14-2014, 07:10 AM
I've been quite fortunate to have been successful at just about everything I've been involved with. This has given me more than my share of self confidence and esteem. This translates nicely in my efforts to dress and present well.

I Am Paula
04-14-2014, 07:13 AM
Spending half my life on stage, as a musician, gave me a built in confidence, bordering on exhibitionism.(not sexual)

Melissa in SE Tn
04-14-2014, 07:14 AM
Kate, thank you for the word of the day: imagineering. I love that word. Peace , mel

Beverley Sims
04-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Carla,
I always check anything for being out of place and things must be in order.
I take great care in doing things as I do not want to get caught out.

kendra_gurl
04-14-2014, 02:10 PM
My 45 years in the restoration of fine furniture and antiques along with being a perfectionist (thanks to customers whom expect perfection) has always made me believe a simple truth. If I don't like it no one else will either. This is true not only with my work but also with my reflection in the mirror while dressed. I am always my worse critic because even after flaws are hidden I know they are still there.

Nadine Spirit
04-14-2014, 02:22 PM
Being able to build fine furniture has allowed me to create dressers to hold all of my clothes.