PDA

View Full Version : The list

claireforever
04-14-2014, 04:56 PM
Hi all ..since I started dressing years ago , , obviously my mothers clothes were first , then my sisters then her friends.....you see the connection well ive put on 12 different womens clothes on ..anyone else keep a list ? .... (yes I know its sad )

Katey888
04-14-2014, 05:57 PM
Hi Claire,

It's an interesting concept.. I did have a list of interesting car registration numbers when I was a kid, but I've not been big on lists since then.. :)

Have you - perchance - written this list down anywhere...? Yes..?

Burn it.... Right now...

I can't honestly think of anything that is less... useful... of being collated in any form, than those particular little snippets.

Perhaps we all have that in our heads, but there are some things that just shouldn't ever get into the wild... :)

I fear I'm going to be recycling my own list now as I try to get to sleep tonight.... perhaps a stiff malt first...

Katey x

sanderlay
04-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Do I keep a list?

No. And I'm assuming these are clothes that were not given to you. And that the owner had no idea you wore them. So I have to agree with Katey on this one.

Now if the owner dressed you up in them or they were given to you that's a different story. And... No... I don't keep that list either. :D

Beverley Sims
04-16-2014, 06:36 AM
My list is contained on this site in a couple of thousand posts, along with instant recall of activities and advice I have given to others and not heeded myself.

I am doing something wrong. :)

BLUE ORCHID
04-16-2014, 06:54 AM
Hi Claire , It sounds like you need a new hobby ,You just admitted to breaking Crossdressers rule #1. twelve times.

Nikki A.
04-16-2014, 03:52 PM
4 on my list, 2 knew (ex-wives). When I was young my mom's things and a woman who rented a room from us. She caught me once wearing my mothers things, never did say anything and would let me sleep in her room when she travelled, I'm sure she knew but never said anything. She was almost a big sister to me.

claireforever
04-18-2014, 12:31 AM
give over ..since when was there rules... it is a lighthearted mental list ,just a little mind game.

trisha kobichenko
04-18-2014, 12:34 AM
I remember, but I didn't write it down...just remembering the fact that I have a closet full of my own clothes now! That's what matters most to me.
Hugs,
Trisha

RayanneA
04-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Are there people who really have a list? Ther first feminine things I ever tried on were in a bag of stuff my great aunt was discarding/donating. I hijacked the bag on the way to the donation center, so I guess the donation was to me. Nothing really fit well enough for me to keep, but the feel got me interested to start looking for my own things. And I have never "borrowed" anybody's stuff since then. 40 plus years ago I was a bit nervous and embarresed about buying feminine stuff for myself, but I've gotten over that. And even after a couple of purges, I've pretty much always had at least my own panties, stockings and bras.

suchacutie
04-18-2014, 02:46 PM
I guess I'm just boring along this line. The only piece of clothing that Tina has worn that isn't hers (or borrowed from her male self) is the first dress of my wife's that she asked Tina to try before going out to buy Tina her own dress.

Since then, it's been all her own!

:)

Karren H
04-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Ooh yeah.... Sister... Mother... grandmother... step mother... step sisters... neighbor girls....wife.... I stopped counting after I wore my 10th grade english teachers clothes.... lol. I was a prolific "borrower" and I'm not one bit ashamed....

claireforever
04-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Ooh yeah.... Sister... Mother... grandmother... step mother... step sisters... neighbor girls....wife.... I stopped counting after I wore my 10th grade english teachers clothes.... lol. I was a prolific "borrower" and I'm not one bit ashamed....

Well said Karen ...would love to hear how you got your teachers clothes on ..sounds great storyxx

Karren H
04-18-2014, 04:57 PM
When I was in the 7th and 8th grades my mother rented out a room to make ends meet... to teachers who just move to town.... three total.... and most weekends they would go somewhere... mom worked downtown... which left me home alone! :).... the last one.. Carole... was an english teacher.... in High School... she was a little heavy so all of her clothes fit me perfectly.... she moved out the next year but when I got to 10th grade guess who my teacher was.... I used to set in class and daydream about what she had on knowing I had already worn them! lol

lingerieLiz
04-18-2014, 10:35 PM
You can't remember just 12?