PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever just want to scream ?

Lexi Moralas
04-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Some times I just want to scream ! Some times being a CD All alone inside my head really weights on a girl. As much as I've shares with my un- approving SO. Even as much as I share with you girls there is just so much I keep close and secret. That I've never really shared with anyone. Not even my therapist. What I share is a small peek at things. Once you share information you no longer control it. So I only share what I've told my SO just incase manages to come across it some how or another. But some times I just want to get it out and just tell someone the whole story in every detail just to get it off my chest. I never thought I would want or need to do that but when I was seeing a therapist it felt so good just to tell her what I did. At the time I controlled what I shared because my So and I saw the same person separately and together. So I only shared as much as I had to because I still don't want anyone in to know and it was real hard for me to even to say " I'm a cross dresser " out loud to some one face to face. And I still avoid the topic with my so as much as possible. I don't know if it's because I've always considered my fem side a separate person almost I don't know but now I am rambling. (Sorry) but I just think it would relieving to just confide in some one with all the thoughts that rattle around in my head.
Dose any one else experience moments like these ? Or am I just totally nuts lol
Thanks for listening girls TTYL. LEXI

Cindy J Angel
04-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Yes we or should I say I . Would like to scream right now. Knowing I have to get undress. For me its like I cant get girly enuff. Thats my scream. I have been comeing out more and more .

kimdl93
04-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Your therapist probably knows you are holding back. I can tell you from personal experience that holding back, the illusion of control, is part of the problem. Next session begin to open up. You'll feel better.

Kate Simmons
04-15-2014, 05:33 PM
Look to build up your confidence to share your feelings with someone who has proven they won't betray your trust. A close friend usually fits that bill as they care for you no matter what.:)

Jenelle
04-15-2014, 05:57 PM
I know how you feel. I have an extremely supportive GF but I still want to come out to my friends and family. I am just not ready to take that step. As for holding back with your therapist, IMO you shouldn't. I know that is easier said than done but they are there for you. If you truly feel you cannot trust your therapist it might be time to find a new one.

Katey888
04-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Lexi - you're not nuts, dear... :)

We're all individuals, all unique, and we all have a way to deal or not deal with things that go on inside us.. Sometimes it's good and useful to open up on some things, other times - and other stuff - not necessarily... I don't think so.. Although it always feels it would be nice to get it out there, I think sometimes that's just a feeling - when the time's right, you'll feel it's right...

Try not to be convinced that someone else will know when that time is right for you... :)

And if you need to scream - stick your face in a pillow and give it that good old primal scream thing (just not when the cat's around..) - It really does help!

Katey x

PaulaQ
04-15-2014, 06:09 PM
Lexi, you really should share your feelings with your therapist. She's bound by law to not reveal them. I think you'll feel heaps better honey.

Trinity Sue
04-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Sister,
Believe me we all have wanted to scream . I started when it was totally not excepted . Watching and sneaking around praying not be caught . Wanting to share it with someone but totally unsure if they would except it. Then when I was caught , I was sent to a therapist , I said it was just a one time thing. I was scared ,two months into therapy I finally spoke of my cross dressing , we talked and the weight I carried was lifted. I still concealed my cross dressing but felt a lot better about it. There was nothing ever said to my Mother and it was dropped. I have screamed a few times since. The world is nuts, we are just the Roses !!

Beverley Sims
04-16-2014, 05:56 AM
Lexi,
I know some need to vent, but it is the big problems that make me want to scream.

Laddering a new pair of stockings, unable to do a bra up because of defective hooks and button holes made too small for the buttons. :)