PDA

View Full Version : Clothes worn by fictional characters that you love

fionablack
01-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Do any of you long to wear a costume like you have seen worn by a classic character.

I always longed to wear the lovely blue dress with the puffy sleeves worn by Anne of Green Gables.

I would also happily put on pretty much any dress I saw in Pride and Predjudice. There were some lovely outfits in that.

Maybe I am taking this a step too far here, but I also have to admit to wanting to dress as either Snow White or Alice in Wonderland. Alice's cute little blue dress is something I would love to find myself wrapped up in!

Do you have any such oufits that you would just love to wear?

Toyah
01-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Yep anything Diana Rigg wore in the Avengers or one of 7 of 9s outfits

Teddie
01-12-2006, 06:48 PM
One word. ELVIRA:yrtw:

SandraInHose
01-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Oh, hows about Daisy Duke, Wonder Woman, and Josie and the Pussycats? :D

(obviously my 'fiction' comes from a different medium than yours...lol)

PS Belle in Beauty and the Beast looked pretty hot, too!

ReginaK
01-12-2006, 07:43 PM
One word. ELVIRA:yrtw:
:iagree: I'm with you there. Elvira, Vampira, or Lily from the Munsters. I love all the vampiress clothes.

MsJanessa
01-12-2006, 07:46 PM
all of the above plus the outfit worn by Lara in Dr Zhivago---red satin ball gown with long black gloves---wore it in the scene when she publically slaps the face and humiliates the older man who betrayed Her. Love it really hot.

RenaCD
01-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Aeryn Soon from the series Far Scape on SCIFI I could never pull the outfits off but they were great! :bs:

Amanduhrob
01-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Julie Newmar's leather from Batman.

Joyce1702
01-12-2006, 08:14 PM
When I was growing up, I read a lot of super hero comics. The outfit I would have killed for was Saturn Girl's. Super Girl's was a distant 2nd.

Joyce

TGMarla
01-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Hmmm....I'm torn between Glinda the witch in The Wizard of Oz and that little red number that Priscilla Presley was wearing in The Naked Gun. Or perhaps that summery dress that Scarlett had on in the beginning of Gone With the Wind. You know, the one she was wearing while abusing all the guys that were fawning all over her in the first scene?

But do you mean out of fiction, or out of anything fictional, like all the movies and TV shows everyone's mentioned so far (including me)? Because if you mean a nice outfit out of fiction, I'd have a tough time picking something due to the lack of a shared visual in a novel. We could all imagine fictional women wearing anything our imaginations interpret from the story and its descriptions.But if pinned down, I always imagined Charlotte, from Wuthering Heights wearing something stunning whenever she was around. No wonder Heathcliffe liked her. Is that a cheesy classical novel, or what?

AprilMae
01-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Always wanted to wear one of those minidresses the girls wore on the Original Star Trek.

MarieTS
01-12-2006, 08:44 PM
How about that wonderful indigo blue gown worn by Catherine Zeta Jones in "Entrapment"? I'd love to have it!

Fallen Angel
01-12-2006, 09:21 PM
:iagree: I'm with you there. Elvira, Vampira, or Lily from the Munsters. I love all the vampiress clothes.
need us girls say more:clap:

HaleyPink2000
01-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Any of the gowns from Gone with the wind. Or any gowns that might have been in the closets of the Tara Plantation. I love the late 1700's and early 1800 gowns with the crynolins and petticoats etc. With the long curled hair in ringletts down to the mid of the back. Long white satin gloves and small lace fans in every Lady's hand. With power on your face and perfume on your hankie.

Haley:)

trisha_anne
01-12-2006, 10:53 PM
I always wanted to wear any of the outfits from the cartoon "Sailor Moon". I tried to go as one for halloween when I was younger but mom made me go as a power ranger instead.:cry:

wo-MAN
01-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Any of the Sailor Scouts from Sailor Moon

Helen MC
01-13-2006, 01:51 AM
When started to CD in my Teens the girly dresses that actress Hailey Mills wore in those 1960s films always gave me a buzz. Also of course the St Trinians Schoolgirl Uniforms.

I also vividly remember a British Television series about 1969-70 called "A Family at War". I can't remember the character's names but there was an adult daughter of about 25 who had been widowed by the War and lived with her parents, the central characters of the series which was set in Liverpoool in WW2. There was a scene where she was getting dressed in her bedroom and the viewer saw her in her bra and a nice big pair of white cotton briefs then putting on her slip, her skirt, blouse, stockings that an American sailor had given her held up by her suspender belt (garter belt in the USA). To me this was exceedingly erotic showing a woman slowly putting on the clothes I loved to wear! Striptease in reverse as it were.

Lisa Maren
01-13-2006, 02:52 AM
Hi everyone

I used to be a big fan of Punky Brewster (when I was 9 years old or thereabouts). She used to wear some really neat colored tights. In one episode she was asking her guardian to give her a job and she showed up in a cute little business suit with her hair done up. She looked so cute!

Hugs,
Lisa

eleventhdr
01-13-2006, 03:01 AM
I to would love to waer those mini dresses they worn on the original trek i think you can still get them right here on the net there are sites that still carry those and the male shirts as well but yeah both are still great the dresses are neat and the shirts still ruke as well oh well Im with you on Trek!. Suzy!.

jo_ann
01-13-2006, 06:43 AM
When I was a teen, really into fighting games, I fantasized about dressing up as chun li

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/32/199px-Streetfighter_chunli_illust.png
http://gaias-navel.zort.net/anime/an02/images/02an14.jpg\

suit
01-13-2006, 07:06 AM
[QUOTE=HaleyPink2000][COLOR="Magenta"][I]Any of the gowns from Gone with the wind. Or any gowns that might have been in the closets of the Tara Plantation. I love the late 1700's and early 1800 gowns with the crynolins and petticoats etc.

the and wonder womans costum! complete with all her yummy curves...covered in baby oil so..... ooh never mind lol

Anne Charlotte
01-13-2006, 07:33 AM
:worship: The black satin corsetted dress worn by Meryl Streep in Lemony Snickets 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'......:worship: Wish I had an Aunt like that !

Helen MC
01-13-2006, 07:36 AM
She was a real person but I just love some of the outfits that Queen Anne of England wore according to her portraits. Now there was a BBW!

Out of the Comics I always wanted to wear a Supergirl outfit and also used to envy Superman, Batman and Robin being able to quite openly wear what looked to me like girls' school knickers over their tights! Superman wore Maroon knickers, Batman Navy-Blue, and Robin Bottle-Green.

conanj
01-13-2006, 08:04 AM
Wonder Woman... anything Lucy wore with Dezi.... Love that 50's look...

Wendy me
01-13-2006, 08:45 AM
i did that ELVIRA look one year for halloween it took me a while to get all the peices together but loved how it came out...

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 09:02 AM
When phantom of the opera came out in 2004, I felt a connection with Christine, played by Emmy Rossum. So one of her 'onstage' costumes.

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 09:06 AM
Or................................

pattied
01-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Lara Croft!

I just love these two outfits Angelina wore as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movies. They are look so comfy, sexy as heck, and functional!!!

KellyCD
01-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Lara Croft!

I just love these two outfits Angelina wore as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movies. They are look so comfy, sexy as heck, and functional!!!

I was going to say the same thing.

Aileen
01-13-2006, 12:32 PM
On Alias, I adored this Alice dress that Sydney wore to a Halloween party!

MsEva
01-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Gosh almost forgot about it until April showed me the light in her avatar..love the UFO girls from the tv show in the seventies! I think I would look lovely in purple hair...ok..getting to be a bit of a blue haired lady now, but that is another story!:D

Nicole Lee
01-13-2006, 12:57 PM
If anyone, I think it'd be Yuri Sakazaki from the King of Fighters video game series. I just LOVE those blue tights! :D She's just too cute of a character!

Aileen
01-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Ever see the anime "I My Me Strawberry Eggs"? About a man who crossdresses to become a teacher. I love love love this dress he's wearing!

CaptLex
01-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Do any of you long to wear a costume like you have seen worn by a classic character. Do you have any such oufits that you would just love to wear?

Well, I don't know if you'd call it classic, but I love Tyrone Power's (pirate) look in The Black Swan and also how Adam Cartwright dressed in Bonanza. I have some western-style clothes, but I've yet to acquire pirate wear (which I'd probably only use on Halloween anyway). :bs:

fionablack
01-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Wow, some great responses girls. Thanks. So many things I had not thought of that I would love to be able to wear. I totally agree with anything form Gone with the Wind, and as for those Phantom of the Opera dresses, there is very little I think i would not do to have one of those on. They are gorgeous. Sadly i can only dream how they feel.

I have always been a huge Trek fan too and must admit that I have always liked the idea of one of the mini dresses with those boots.

And that picture from Alias with the Alice costume is sensational.

I will also add another of my own which is anything Kate Winslet wore in Titanic.

Basically girls, I want all those dresses and I want them now!!

caitlin
01-13-2006, 04:50 PM
...otay...

Diana Rigg as Emma Peel in the cat suit is a definate OMG YES!!! Another would have to be the white gown that Eowyn wore in "The Lord of the Rings" with the bell sleeves.

Mortitia Addams is up there too...that dress was tight enough to make anyone walk with tiny steps like she did...

Marissa_CD
01-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I would love to wear the heram outfit from I dream of Jeannie and any of the fancy outfits she wore when she was out in public. There was also a dress Doris day wore in The Man Who Knew Too Much that she wears in the scene when they go out to dinner in Marakesh that is absolutly divine.

AprilMae
01-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Gosh almost forgot about it until April showed me the light in her avatar..love the UFO girls from the tv show in the seventies! I think I would look lovely in purple hair...ok..getting to be a bit of a blue haired lady now, but that is another story!:D
Maybe we can start a UFO fan thread:cool:

fionablack
01-13-2006, 06:12 PM
Oh yeah, and anything Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffanys

katewithcurves
01-13-2006, 06:25 PM
I have a few:

The white strapless dresses worn by Jennifer Connelly in "The Rocketeer" and Kim Basinger in "Batman."
Anything worn by Charlize Theron in "Aeon Flux."
That V neck red dress and the dress her nipple slips out of worn by Nicole Kidman in "Moulin Rouge!"
Any of those bustier top harem outfits worn by Jasmine in "Aladdin"
The wedding dress worn by Stephanie Seymour in the Guns and Roses Video "November Rain"
Jennifer Garner's Elektra costumes

simonep
01-13-2006, 07:38 PM
What about Kate Beckinsales outfit in Underworld.....

kwebb
01-13-2006, 09:28 PM
ElectraWoman from the old Sid & Marty Krofts days.

Peter Pan with Julie Andrews, even though (s)he's a boy.

Vanessa83
01-13-2006, 10:01 PM
I love the clothes Roz (Peri Gilipin) wears on Frasier. Once she wore a black turtleneck sweater, red leather skirt, and black boots. I copied that outfit and it's now my favorite. Oh and the sexy bodysuit uniform Troi (marina sirtis) wore on Star Trek TNG.

ericalynne
01-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Definitely those lovely feminine dresses with the empire waists in sense and sensibility...love jane austen..and anything bridal.

Stacie Stockman
01-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Cant believe that noone has said Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, I would love to have a gingham dress like that along with the ruby slippers.

Alice in Wonderland is a great outfit too.

Leilani68
01-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Oh yes, there are two:

Star Wars Episode I:Phantom Menace-Queen Amidalas(Natalie Portman)
Formal Dress at the End of the Movie when she is presenting the token of Peace.

Batgirl outfit's..........:)

Michelle8
01-14-2006, 07:15 PM
The Dress That Catherine Zeta Jones Wore In Zorro
I Love That Cleavage Look.The Cinched Waist.

Lisa Marie
01-14-2006, 07:17 PM
This may sound funny to everyone but I wish I could dress up like Marylin Munster Pat Priest. I think shes beautiful and her clothes are to. Also another favorite of mine of course Daisy Duke ;)

Sindy
01-14-2006, 07:58 PM
All of the different Daphne outfits worn by Sarah Michelle Gellar in the Scooby Doo movies.

trisha_anne
01-14-2006, 08:18 PM
What about Kate Beckinsales outfit in Underworld.....
I can't believe I forgot about that. I also loved her outfits in Van Helsing.

jjjjohanne
01-15-2006, 06:06 AM
Wonder Woman!

Gothgrrl
01-15-2006, 08:13 AM
Most of my favourites have been mentioned by now, except for (affects husky voice):
Poison. Poison.... Ivy.

Helen MC
01-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Wonderwoman

Gothgrrl
01-15-2006, 08:49 AM
Wonderwoman fans should try these quizzes.....;)
http://wonderwoman.netfirms.com/quiz/index.htm
http://www.geocities.com/awesomejpegs/wonderwomanquiz/index.htm
Just a bit of fun, please don't crucify me......

Lawren
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
I would love to have, be able to wear the black skirt suit that Sean Young wore as "Rachel" in "Blade Runner".

But, that's only one of the many that I would love to wear. :bs:

Julie York
01-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Always wanted to wear one of those minidresses the girls wore on the Original Star Trek.

If you look very carefully at the first few episodes, in the background, some of the guys ARE wearing them!!

Strange but true.

Helen MC
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Tell us more please? I remember watching the Original Star Trek as a kid and was attuned to any incidence of Transvestism in plays, films etc, e.g. "Some Like it Hot" with Tony Curtis and Jack Lemon dressed as women- (lucky blighters!), even Bing Crosby wearing what looked like a pair of Dorothy Lamour's silk panties when disguised as a Chinese Coolie in one of the "Road" Pictures along with Bob Hope, the Army deserter disguised as a woman in "Triple Echo" but discovered and killed by the thuggish Sergeant Oliver Reed, the Doctor Who series where the men wore lovely dresses instead of trousers, even the episode of the television Comedy "Please Sir" where Dennis the dimwitt of the class is given a pair of one the girls navy blue gym knickers to wear in the pool when he forgets his swimming trunks. I cannot remember any of the male actors, even those who were simply unspeaking extras playing Crewmen (the guys in the red shirts who usually got killed) wearing female clothing such as Lt Uhura style miniskirts?

RenoDana
01-15-2006, 10:28 AM
Toyah: I'm with you on Diana Rigg's Emma Peel character. Can't afford a full leather catsuit, but PVC or black metallic lycra are a close second.
Have to keep that svelte figure, though!
--RenoDana

InHerShoes
01-15-2006, 10:36 AM
The costumes in both Moulin Rouge and Chicago. Oh - and Princess Leia's gold bikini from Return of the Jedi.

jenny_centaur
01-15-2006, 11:38 AM
If you look very carefully at the first few episodes, in the background, some of the guys ARE wearing them!!

Strange but true.

I don't remember it from the original series, but I do recall some of the male crew members wearing short dresses in the background in some of the early "Next Generation" episodes. To be honest, they would probably be described as 'tunics', but they weren't wearing trousers. They weren't wearing tights either mind you.

I'd love one of those original Star Trek (female) outfits. My favourite though must be Lt Ellis's (AprilMae's icon) outfits in UFO:

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/9426/ufo52uv.jpg

I'd also love that little dress that Jenny Agutter wore in "Logan's Run".

jo_ann
01-15-2006, 12:13 PM
ahh... I'm amazed I never got into watching alias seeing how sexy jennifer garner is, especially wearing so many different types of outfits. I might have to buy the dvd's now that the show is cancelled.
http://www.tucows.com/pimg/themes/wallpaper/abc_alias-640x480.jpg\

Ms Alison Janes
01-15-2006, 04:52 PM
I love the green leather dress worn by Sean Young in the film Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde. Alternatively any of the dresses in Gone with the Wind.

Alison

fionablack
01-15-2006, 04:59 PM
I have to add anything worn by Jennifer Lopez in both The Wedding Planner and Out of Sight.

And pretty much everything worn by Charlotte in Sex and the City

Aileen
01-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Another gown from Alias that I would kill for.

Diane CHILDS
01-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Ever since I was a little girly boy I have always dreamed of wearing and dancing in the dresses worn by Debra Kerr in "The King and I" :c9:

Diana

Ms. Donna
01-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Not that I'd ever pull it off: Xena or Gabby.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

suit
01-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Wonderwoman
ever wish someone would come up with a soft setting rubbery gell that one could inject inside double layered rubber pants ,that when put on and then standing side a curvie mold of some one like linda carters would be filled to add the missing curves ? then ooh a bra top too? ooh if you insist ! ( this would be like a side shop to a place like " lady _race " ) .
then the obligattory corsety to reduce and squeeze the lucky customer more ! ooh then the original full cut tight wounder woman costum, hose boots and wig.. ooh ! my that does feeell sooo good !

Aileen
01-15-2006, 06:20 PM
About Xena & Gabrielle, I've always been helplessly, hopelessly in love with Gabrielle, though I never cared all that much to wear what she was wearing. Except in the episode where she played the Fairy Godmother. Yum! Love that gown! Acres of cleavage.

Lawren
01-16-2006, 08:42 AM
I love the baby blue satin gown that Robin Wright wore in "The Princess Bride" and OOOOOOOOH those jumpsuits that Erin Grey wore in the "Buck Rogers" tv series!

jackie66
01-16-2006, 09:10 AM
are these any good? just figments of my imagination

AprilMae
01-16-2006, 10:24 AM
I also think Demi Moore looked great in her Navy Uniform in A Few Good Men, and whoe doesn't like Catherine Bell in JAG. Semper Fi.

Noel Chimes
01-16-2006, 08:25 PM
I also have to vote for the Star Trek mini dresses. Personally Lt. Uhura has always been my idol. However the one character no one has mentioned (if you consider her a charactor) is Barbie. That doll has everything.

Shelly C
01-16-2006, 10:34 PM
And to be able to dance like that
!!!

Elysia
01-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Take a look at some of the dresses Anna Friel wears in the 1998 BBC production of "Our Mutual Friend"; a very beautiful woman in some really beautiful clothes, delightful. I also recommend seeing Natasha Little in the 1998 BBC production of "Vanity Fair" or even Reese Witherspoon in the 2004 version of "Vanity Fair". The 2004 Hollywood version is by no means as good as the BBC production, which is excellent, but Reese sure looks good. Also, what about the costumes in “Moulin Rouge”, wow!

LaceyNicole
01-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Also loved what Angelina wore in Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Lara Croft!

Aileen
01-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Speaking of gowns, how about Julia Roberts' gown in My Best Friend's Wedding?

JocelynG
01-17-2006, 01:31 PM
I would love to wear anything Julia Sugarbaker from the TV series "Designing Women" wore.She dressed really classy

KellyT
01-17-2006, 02:35 PM
I've always loved the Japanese Manga style and have always dreamed of being invited to a fancy dress party that I would have an excuse to live out my fantasy. (unfortunately, i don't get invited to any, and i'd probably chicken out anyway)

KellyT
01-17-2006, 02:38 PM
I've got to say Wonder woman" would be a close 2nd. It's funny, I've always thought how good it'd be to be dressed as wonderwoman. Didn't think so many others of you felt the same.

Aileen
01-17-2006, 03:27 PM
With a choice between Wonder Woman and Batgirl, I'd have to choose Batgirl.

Funny, I've heard some guys say, "Batgirl isn't sexy. Where's the skin?"

Some guys are like that. If there's no skin showing, they're not interested. I've always been the opposite. I've found it hard to be turned on by looking at a woman when she's naked.

Kathi-Anne
01-17-2006, 04:48 PM
I,ve always loved the outfit that Lynda Carter wore as Wonder Woman, especially with those sheer tan pantyhose. Made me wish I was trapped by the villain. Also liked the Batgirl costumes worn my Yvonne Craig and Alicia Silverstone.
Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux. Black Scorpion.

Rachael Turner
01-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Anything she wore in this movie was mega hot, but the schoolgirl outfit was really, really good.

If i could emulate any chick it would be her (I'm desperately trying BTW) :rolleyes:

Rach

Nathalie
01-17-2006, 06:20 PM
Anything worn by Lara Croft from either the games or the movies.

Jennifer Garner's red costume from the last part of Elektra.

Sandra Bullock's police uniform from Demolition Man.

The biggest influence though is probably Rachel/Jennifer Anniston in Friends.

fionablack
01-17-2006, 06:20 PM
I totally agree with Sarah Michelle Gellar. How amazing were her clothes in Cruel Intentions.

In Buffy the Vampire Slayer she used to wear clothes that aided her in running around very fast and killing vampires, so she was not often seen in a skirt and heels.

There was one episode though which always makes me laugh when Buffy is trying to get a bank loan and is dressed in a conservative but very lovely pencil skirt. A vampire turns up of course and she instinctively tries to kick it. She can't move though. She looks down at herself, and remembering what she is wearing, she curses, "stupid skirt!" I love that!

mallory-is-a-tease
01-17-2006, 08:06 PM
I alwiz wanted to where this wonderwomen coustum (by the way that is not me) finely last halloween i did it i dressed in it and went to a party since i am a full time crossdresser and everyone thins i really am a girl it was great and it felt so good. and the boots are great they fell great and they look great to along with everything eles

Sabrina
01-18-2006, 09:59 AM
Anything Sydney Bristow wears is awsome.

Especially in most of the first season.
Parity,
http://www.catanna.com/aliasparity2.jpg
Rondevous,
http://www.catanna.com/aliasrendezvous2a.jpg
And almost thirty years
http://www.catanna.com/aliassydvaughn1.jpg
which only three of my favorites.

The last one not so much for the cloths but because Syd is so pretty with the blue hair, and the way she glows when Vaughn defends her in the club.

AlyssaT
01-18-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm a big science fiction fan so....

Here's Colonel Wilma Dering and the perfect Star Trek uniform.

And does anybody remember Doctor Who? Romana wore the most delightful girly outfits.

Ms Alison Janes
01-18-2006, 02:25 PM
I loved the dresses in West side story, especially the ones in the dance hall scenes.

TracyDeluxe
02-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but I've always loved the clothes that Shelley Long, playing Diane Chambers, wore in the sitcom "Cheers". So feminine and full of details! Demure yet sexy!

http://www.geocities.com/feensterlandcheers/DDDC.jpg

Delila
02-13-2006, 06:15 PM
how about the red gown that jessica rabbit wears.

Shelby
02-13-2006, 06:34 PM
I don't ever remember seeing that starfleet uniform on Star Trek. That must have been someone's custom made creation. It couldn't even be a concept for any series, but it would have been totally cool to watch and wear. As for my dream dress, Cinderella's or Belle's yellow gown from Beauty and the Beast. And of course 7 of 9's first outfit the silver bodysuit only worn once.

rachealgirl
02-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Ok, here is mine. Going chronologically, I’d go with Dustin Hoffman in “tootsie”. Any of the “cute little outfits” he wore!! ESPECIALLY the cowgirl outfit from the photo shoot scene. Dorothy Michaels was my inspiration growing up n the 80’s. Most boys wanted their haircut to look like Tom Cruise in “top gun”. I wanted a paisley print blouse like the one in “tootsie”!! My second fav. ostume is anything worn by Scully in the x-files. This was my inspiration in the 90’s. (Just check out my look in my “story behind your first picture” thread!!!)
And my final costume would have to “vampire willow” from Buffy the vampire slayer. No particular reason, I would just love it if I look that hot!!!!!

Sarah Rabbit
02-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Hi all

I know it would be out of place in todays world, But those clothes worn by
Scarllet really does it for me. (Now wheres those RED pills and a Time Machine)

Hugs, Sarah

Anything worn by Lara Croft from either the games or the movies.

Jennifer Garner's red costume from the last part of Elektra.

Sandra Bullock's police uniform from Demolition Man.

The biggest influence though is probably Rachel/Jennifer Anniston in Friends.
Hi

I think Monica is more my speed. There was one episode where she was wearing a brown turtle neck sweater. A skirt that just covered the top of the long black high heal boots. I am in the middle of trying to replicate that look

Hugs, Sarah

Sabrina
02-14-2006, 05:49 AM
Oh yeah Dana Scully. The first pair of shoes I bought were like hers. I've always called them my Scully shoes. I love those shoes even though they are a little to small for me now.

KarenNY
02-14-2006, 11:10 AM
Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but I've always loved the clothes that Shelley Long, playing Diane Chambers, wore in the sitcom "Cheers". So feminine and full of details! Demure yet sexy!

Oh my gosh, I LOVED almost everything that Shelley Long wore on "Cheers" as Diane Chambers! In fact, I wore a lot of similar clothes myself through my teen years -- the very feminine blouses and preppie outfits, sweaters and pleated skirts, etc.

I also had the Diane Chambers hair down pretty good in high school -- I would pull it back of course in guy mode, but when I was en femme I could brush it out into a fair approximation of Diane's helmet-hair, lol...

miyako
02-14-2006, 11:44 AM
It's probably a little bit off from what most of you are posting but its still awesome looking. I like this outfit on the game I play (everquest 2).

Miyako Myoung

xingdays
02-15-2006, 02:15 AM
I don't ever remember seeing that starfleet uniform on Star Trek.

That's because Colonel Wilma Dering was on Buck Rogers not Star Trek...

Deborah
02-15-2006, 03:00 AM
Everything and nothing that was worn by the Bond girls ;)

Gothgrrl
02-18-2006, 05:41 AM
See my avatar? :rolleyes:

Rita Knight
02-18-2006, 07:10 AM
I am doing a photo shoot on March 4th. One of the outfits will be as Cuella De Vil. I am surprised that she is not more of a favorite amongst drag queens.

ronni white
02-18-2006, 07:36 AM
I have to agree that Jennifer Aniston as Rachel gets my motor running.
If I could only achieve that look.

Khriss
02-18-2006, 12:19 PM
- the choices seem - varied !? hehe...heroines..villianesses..ladies of yesteryear,or the future... 4 Me ..(I love femme extreemes)...
M. Pheiffer as "CatWoman" + Julie Numar + Eartha Kit + Ms Merrideth ?
or "Mrs Peel" aka= Dianna Rigg .. (dating self) , though the list is ongoing... Jerry Ryan = WOW.. and Majel - "Luxona Troy" ..has been a SciFI femme' ideal in soo many ways for...decades!!
(thelistisasendlessasourimaginationsI'dsuposeeh?)
..oops did I forget Dr Who ... or Linda Carter..or the "Bionic Woman".. ?oops my badd , hehe
..:eek: :bs: xx"K"

pammiecd
02-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Dorothy from The Wizard Of OZ

fionablack
02-19-2006, 06:57 PM
wow, can't believe this thread is still going, how great!

I agree with Jennifer Anniston. She always looked great in Friends. As a matter of fact I jusy saw the film Derailed which Jennifer is in. She dresses exactly how I like to in that. Lovely businesswoman type clothes. Nice blouses/shirts, classic black pencil skirt to the knee, dark stockings, classic high heels. Lovely clothes indeed.

I also love the way Bree on Desperate Housewives dresses. I am very jealous of what Marcia Cross gets to wear whilst playing Bree!

Kimberley
02-19-2006, 09:43 PM
WOW!!!

I am totally shocked no one has picked up on this one.

Sarah Jessica Parker!!! She was a clothes horse for the fashion industry in Sex and the City. Besides a being a brilliant actor she is probably one of the sexiest women I can think of.

Pick an episode and pick your outfit girls......

Thank god for syndication!!!!!!!!! The dream lives on.:clap: :clap:

TracyDeluxe
02-19-2006, 09:47 PM
WOW!!!

Sarah Jessica Parker!!! She was a clothes horse for the fashion industry in Sex and the City. Besides a being a brilliant actor she is probably one of the sexiest women I can think of.

Agreed on the appeal, but for me, I didn't pick her because that look is totally unattainable, even in a fantasy.

Lauren415
02-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Lara Croft for me

PennieS
02-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Wonder Women or SuperGirl were ones I always wanted to try, but should have tried 20 years ago. i Did Go to A Haloween Party once as Jeanie of I Dream of Jeanie, Was a blast, got second place for best costume, i was told by many i should have gotten first. I am going to go to a Big Costume party again this year, last year I did Robin and a friend was Batman (No fun) This year it will be a dress again, Maybe Dolly Parton or Marie Antonette. Definetly will be a girl outfit from now on, so much more fun, although I did go as Frankestein once, but only because i do a mean version of Monster Mash, that people tell me is better vocally then the original. Maybe Bride of Frankenstein or Elvira. When I was 8 my mom got me a wig and i went as Shirley Temple, she didn't know I was already dressing in some of my sisters stuff, i was both terrified then but really wanted to do it soo much. Later she told me it was just a prank suggestion, but once I said alright she found me a wig. It was great. There are really so many possibilities out there. Great Thread. :bs:

janie2261
02-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Top of my list: Trinity in the Matrix.

BeckyAnderson
02-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Barbara Eden......I Dream of Jeannie! That would be my favorite character!

Paula T
02-19-2006, 11:33 PM
gals mentioned. Anything that Jennifer Aniston wore on Friends specially when she was dressed to go out on a date

jmart
02-19-2006, 11:54 PM
How about the cute red dress Kirsten Dunst is wearing in Spiderman? Would take that any day.

VeronicaMoonlit
02-20-2006, 01:47 AM

Sarah Jessica Parker!!! She was a clothes horse for the fashion industry in Sex and the City.

Ahh SATC , the show that made Manolo a household word, though I personally like Charlotte's style better.

Veronica

qurious
02-20-2006, 02:05 AM
such a lovely description

Lilith Moon
02-20-2006, 05:48 AM
I just watched Underworld and was blown away by the outfits. If Goth/PVC/leather is your thing then get Underworld !

:dom:

Sedona
02-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Any of the vampiress dresses from Van Helsing. My, oh my!

Trinity outfit from The Matrix is up there.

Sierra Evon
02-21-2006, 03:23 PM
I realy love the Japanese school girl , black,white trim, v-neck w/red bow
outfits, as seen on anime insider magazine, and on the AZN network.
Project-A-KO.........:rolleyes: