PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Patricia Melton
01-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Hi, sweeties! … Well, it took much longer than expected, but I finally introduced my recently divorced mother to Patricia, who was very nervous when she first appeared, but settled down quickly upon receiving a warm and welcoming hug. A few glasses of wine helped loosen things up and we soon found ourselves engaged in a comfortable conversation in which mom casually observed that Patricia is quite a different person from Patrick. I never really thought about it, but she’s right. Whenever I slip into girly clothes, my attitude and demeanor change. I asked mom if she prefers one over the other. She just smiled and said she loves us both very much, but that, for the moment, she wanted to concentrate on getting to know Patricia. Girls, I can’t tell you how precious that made me feel!

As the evening progressed, and the wine poured more freely, the subject of my getting caught and humiliated by “the ex” became the hot topic. When Patrick verbally came-out to his mother last Christmas Eve, she deeply apologized for not defending him, which he dismissed as nothing more than a mutual learning experience. But when she tried to apologize to Patricia, mom learned that her sweet little girl has put a naughty little twist on the episode. I don‘t think Patrick would have ever divulged such a dirty little secret, but Patricia felt quite at ease informing her mother that she has ruined more than one pair of pantyhose just thinking about it! Its so much fun being a girl!

The evening did get a bit steamy, but I can’t disclose too many details as there are certain things a proper young lady should never tell in public. However, I will admit to taking my first tentative steps outdoors which gave me the most amazing sexual rush. After changing into my favorite black bra and panty set with matching garter belt and hose, a tiny satin spaghetti-strap top and four inch spikes, I cautiously ventured outside, at mom’s request, to enjoy some fresh air. Girls, I have never felt so delicious, so sexy, or so naughty in my life. My entire body tingled intensely from head to toe and even my hair felt like it was on fire. Needless to say, the sweet and sensuous adventure got the best of me, and … well, I think you little darlings can figure out what happened next!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having as wonderful and exciting a New Year as we are. I love you all so much for helping me through this difficult yet wonderful time in my life. I’m not sure at this point what the future holds. Right now, mom and I are content to deal with our present situation. I’ll keep you posted on any new developments. Thanks, girls. You are the best!

Patricia Melton - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, how she loves here little pantyhose!

Claire
01-12-2006, 07:06 PM
What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.:clap:

Miss Lulu
01-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Wow! Lucky you!What a fantastic adventure you are living with your mom. I dream and wish that I could live the same with my mother. Hoping that I'll be able to find the guts and do the same.

DanaJ
01-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Hi, sweeties! ? Well, it took much longer than expected, but I finally introduced my recently divorced mother to Patricia

As the evening progressed, and the wine poured more freely, the subject of my getting caught and humiliated by 'the ex' became the hot topic.

The evening did get a bit steamy, but I can't disclose too many details as there are certain things a proper young lady should never tell in public.
I really don't mean any harm, but am I reading this right? Things got steamy with your mother and yourself?? :confused:

TGMarla
01-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Oedipus? Nah. I hope not. It'd ruin a good story. A GOOD story!

KELLYANN
01-12-2006, 09:12 PM
WONDERFULL INTRO GIRL! WELCOME PATRICIA! :welcom: :wave: :rose2:

GypsyKaren
01-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Hi Patricia

I'm so happy for you, truly am, and welcome to the family.

GypsyKaren

JoannaDees
01-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Oh Mommy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Wendy me
01-13-2006, 07:30 AM
i am confused ??? happy for you and confused at the same time like dana said could you explane???

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 09:54 AM
congratulations Patricia. My mom accepts my CDing too.

there are certain things a proper young lady should never tell in public.

She did say she would never tell, so, don't ask?

TGMarla
01-13-2006, 10:02 AM
Well, this thread has been up a few days now, and I feel more and more like I'm the victim of a very nice creative writing excercise. This is especially true since it's coming from a new member who has not responded to it in any way since the origial posting.

:troll:

Julia Cross
01-13-2006, 10:37 AM
...if it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't.

Julia

AprilMae
01-13-2006, 11:04 AM
I really don't mean any harm, but am I reading this right? Things got steamy with your mother and yourself?? :confused:

My first reaction, exactly.

Patricia Melton
01-13-2006, 11:56 AM
I certainly didn't mean to imply that anything "physical" occurred, or even could have occurred. However, mom and I did discuss some intimate personal matters (sexual preferences, for example) that I don't think it appropriate to disclose in this forum. What I can say is that we had a great deal of fun openly expressing our mutual obsession with fem attire - lingerie in particular - and how beautiful it is for us to be able to share our feelings. I can’t speak for my mom, but I experienced more than a few “hot-flashes” as we detailed our past exploits. That doesn’t mean I want to “do“ her, or that she wants to “do” me. It just says that we both got a tad excited talking to each other about the sexual aspects of dressing. That’s what was meant when I said things got a bit “steamy.” … Starry-Eyed Oedipus? … I don’t think so! … I’m in it for the clothes!

Patricia Melton - who, in the future, will be far more selective in choosing her words!

julimac2003
01-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Whoops!!!!!.

Patricia Melton
01-13-2006, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=TGMarla]Well, this thread has been up a few days now, and I feel more and more like I'm the victim of a very nice creative writing excercise. This is especially true since it's coming from a new member who has not responded to it in any way since the origial posting.

Actually, Marla, I just posted this last night after I got off work. I do have a job and do have to sleep, so excuse me for not responding sooner.

Patricia Melton - who can only wonder at this point why she ever felt comfortable being here.

Sweet Susan
01-13-2006, 12:19 PM
My, oh my. But wasn't this thread a bit of fun!

I have to admit that I have never had a desire to share Susan with my mother. I've never even thought about it for longer than a milisecond.

Patricia Melton
01-13-2006, 12:34 PM
I never expected it to happen either. But it did, and I'm so thankful for the experience. Despite the nay-sayers, I do enjoy being here because it allows me to share what I've kept bottled-up for so long. Enter into the mix an understanding and accepting parent and it just gets better and better!

Patricia Melton - who says if its too good to be true, then take advantage of it!

Rebecca Petersen
01-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Well, for me, this falls into the, "Too much information" category. Bye!

RenaCD
01-13-2006, 01:01 PM
Patricia it sounds like you and mom are off to a great new begin, Enjoy it must be wonderful! And thanks for sharing it with us.

Big hugs Rena

Tamara Croft
01-13-2006, 02:44 PM
You know, I had to read this twice and even the second time I read it, it still said....... I HAD A STEAMY NIGHT WITH MY MOM...... so don't even try saying you 'didn't' mean it that way..... you so did..... and ewwwww...... :OMG: puh-lease..... either do one of the following: -

1. Learn how to write so it doesn't make you look like your getting it on with mom... or....
2. Actually just stick with #1 ;)

Dragster
01-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Come on sisters, give a girl a break. If I'd just come out to my mother like Patricia had, and she'd been so supportive, I'd have been more than a bit excited when posting here, and the words would have come tumbling out without a great deal of thought into how they might be misinterpreted. Patricia actually wrote "The evening did get a bit steamy", and since she was talking about a talk with her mother, I assumed she meant "The conversation did get a bit steamy". One word change makes all the difference. You can't hang a girl for letting her excitement get the better of her. And as for complaining about a tardy reply to the criticism, there was less than 15 hours between the first words of doubt and Patricia's response and clarification.

You know you're a lucky gal Patricia, I couldn't have done that with my mother (she died 2 years ago anyway), she freaked out because she thought her son was no longer a man when I had a vasectomy! She never even suspected the rest, and I'd worn most of her clothes whenever the opportunity came up while I lived at home.

BTW, when you ventured out, you were wearing a skirt weren't you? You mentioned bra, panty, garter, hose, heels and skimpy top, but nothing else! Not even wig/hat or make-up. Where did you go? Did your mum go with you? Come on, we want more details!

All the best,
Tony

TGMarla
01-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Actually, Marla, I just posted this last night after I got off work. I do have a job and do have to sleep, so excuse me for not responding sooner.

Patricia Melton - who can only wonder at this point why she ever felt comfortable being here. My bad, Patricia. It must have just seemed longer. But please do not wonder at why you felt comfortable here. This really is a terrific place. You were the one who said that things got steamy with your mother. What the heck do you think everybody is going to infer from that? I'm as glad as any that you have (somewhat) backed away from that statement, but an Oedipal incident is the obvious implication that you left everyone with. We're not a nest of pit vipers here. But when you make statements that leave the reader wondering if they actually read what they read, then the onus is on you to clear that up.

And by the way, I'm very glad for you that you have gained absolute acceptance from your mother.

racquel
01-14-2006, 04:05 AM
I am very happy for you Patricia.I also came out to my mother and enjoy her company in a more intimate(not like that:angry: )way.The way a daughter is closer than a son is and able to discuss things a son never could.;)

Patricia Melton
01-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Marla, you’re so right. This is a terrific place! … Where else can a girl feel comfortable enough to openly share her secret joys? … I just forget where I am, sometimes! ...I'm such a silly little girl!

I had two work two shifts yesterday and am preparing to go back in as I write this. Dragster, I’ll get to those details you requested asap, sweetie, but don’t expect to see them till sometime Monday. For now, I wasn’t wearing a skirt - just my makeup, one of those wonderful Toni-Tails and the sexy little items I mentioned. I only went out on my apartment balcony, and it was in the wee hours of the morning, but it was my first time and it felt really naughty!

Loves and kisses, everyone!

Patricia Melton - who is really missing her pantyhose!

RenaCD
01-15-2006, 01:20 PM
Dragster(Tony) I agree with you Marla and Tamara cut the Girl some slack!! Good girl Patricia you and Mom have a lot going for you and you should be very very Happy

Big Huggs Rena The Rest of you Stop being Poops!!

Tamara Croft
01-15-2006, 02:19 PM
I was only saying...... :slap: Rene...... not my fault if that's how the post sounded is it...... :Pfft:

Shelly Preston
01-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Hi Patrica

Wonderful story.
I'm glad you mother has been so accepting of you.
Very glad you could clarify the steamy comment.
Due to the situation most of us girls have been in we have an active imagination. Thats what made is scary.

Gwen
01-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Patricia,
It sounds like you have lot of jealous girls hanging on your every word. I'm sure there are also more than a few of us who have been burned by imposters on the Internet. I for one am a bit jealous. I revealed (to my parents) my taste for women's clothes on the eve of my divorce in 1991. I figured it was better they heard it from me than my ex. As it turned out she never said anything to them. On the other hand maybe I just wanted them to know. Anyway, nothing much was ever said about it at the time. It later became aparent that my "tastes" didn't particularly appeal to them. My parents were disappointed that I didn't visit for Christmas one year and thought it might be because of their not being more supportive of their crossdressing son. The next time I visited Mom said it was my business if I dressed up in the privacy of the room they provided while I visited in their home but they didn't want to see it. I know how hard it was for my parents to even offer that. I'm very grateful. But Patricia, your story is way better!

Thanks for sharing...

Patricia Melton
01-16-2006, 10:27 AM
...and really to all of you precious little darlings who've helped me so much over the past several weeks. Outside of my current job, this is the only place I've ever felt so totally accepted. All my life, I've been teased and ridiculed for my outwardly feminine appearance and demeanor which is why its so wonderful to be here. I write and edit copy for a local network affiliate (I didn't want to say "TV station" as you girls might get the wrong idea-LOL!) and no one at my job cares what I look like or how I act; just what I do. Of course, I'd never consider "coming-out" at work as that might jeopardize my career. I once wore panties under my drab, but it was only a distraction. As a result, I've learned to keep my work and my home-life separate, which, for some strange reason, brings me to two points of clarification regarding this thread:

Gwen, you mentioned that " ... more than a few of us ... have been burned by imposters on the Internet." ... Perhaps I'm being a little naive here, but who would claim to be a cross-dresser who was not?... Personally, I'm not interested in discussing whether panties should be worn inside or outside pantyhose, I'm more interested in adventures and feelings. I had a nice one to share and thought everyone might enjoy it. Most did, and I feel really great about that. Some didn't and made unwarranted accusations against me. I certainly didn't intend to make anyone jealous or uncomfortable, I just wanted to share my excitement and joy. Dressing, to me, is all about having fun. I've certainly never considered it a competition.

The other had to do with a reference to my situation being an "Oedipal incident" ... This analogy is way off-base in that it implies that I deceptively "killed" my father (either physically or metaphorically) with the sole intent of having sex with or marrying my mother. It further suggests that I took advantage of my mom's "vulnerable state" at having just been divorced which is totally untrue. Since I verbally came-out to her on Christmas Eve, mom has all but begged me to see her little girl, and yet, despite my exuberant excitement over the prospects, it took almost three weeks for me to gather enough courage to dress with her. Moreover, the man she divorced is not my father. Neither mom nor I know who my real father is (read my previous posts for more details) and she's wanted to get away from this guy for quite some time. All we did was have a little fun with each other which I thought was very sweet and totally harmless. I'm very sorry if that caused a few panties to wad-up, but I suppose I really should have been a bit more selective in my wording. Sorry, girls!

Anyway, I talked to my mom about it this morning (she didn't know about the forum as yet) and she's all right with me disclosing the "un-edited" version, so long as I'm cautious not to compromise her privacy and interests. But I'm off work today, so I'm going to get re-acquainted with my pantyhose and what-not before I do any more writing. Loves and kisses to everyone. You girls are so wicked-cool!

Patricia Melton - who just realized why she's been missing her pantyhose. Mmmmmmmmmm, how I love being a girl!

Gwen
01-16-2006, 01:39 PM
'Gwen, you mentioned that " ... more than a few of us ... have been burned by imposters on the Internet." ... Perhaps I'm being a little naive here, but who would claim to be a cross-dresser who was not?... '

That is the question isn't it. I think some people feel like they can socially elevate themselves by demoralizing others. Crossdressers are an easy target because so many already think there is something wrong with them.

Tamara Croft
01-16-2006, 01:44 PM
'Gwen, you mentioned that " ... more than a few of us ... have been burned by imposters on the Internet." ... Perhaps I'm being a little naive here, but who would claim to be a cross-dresser who was not?... 'Who would claim? Oh now let me ponder this for a while........................................ ok that's long enough. Who would claim indeed..... well if I showed you the ban list, you would be quite shocked at how many to indeed come here pretending to be crossdressers. We have had young teenagers who come here quite often (same person) with a different tale each time, we have had those that steal other members pictures and pass themselves off as them, one recently infact, if you venture into the picture gallery, you can see for yourself. And my favourite one to date is the one who claims that his whole family and neighbours and whoever else hes told is so happy for them that they throw parties, get married etc, etc... So, it is actually quite a common accurance, lame that it is, it does happen.

Anita Mae GG
01-16-2006, 02:13 PM
I too thought you got it on with your mother........and I read this about 5 or 6 times to make sure I wasn't missing something. I guess perhaps a bad case of wording.

Stephanie Brooks
01-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Patricia,

Your expanded intro thread and this thread read like "adult" fiction. But what a fool I am. In the expanded intro my thought was that there might actually be something real in what you're trying to say, but it's difficult getting past the "Venus In Furs" mood of it. There's no excitement in real abuse.

In this thread I can't tell if you're playing with us, or if you simply think a cutesy writing style adds to how you present yourself. If the former, then you can stop anytime. If the latter, then drop the cutesy junk and just be real.

Patricia Melton
01-16-2006, 02:16 PM
... and how sad! ... Still, I suppose its to be expected. I also frequent a religious recovery board (I won't say which religion, but the girls in Utah will know) that is often straffed and trolled by pretenders and defenders, so I guess I should have considered that before posing my obviously "uninformed" question. Can you please forgive me one more time? I promise to be a good little girl from now on!

Patricia Melton - who just got her own panties in a wad. (at herself, of course!)

Patricia Melton
01-16-2006, 02:41 PM
You wrote: "In this thread I can't tell if you're playing with us, or if you simply think a cutesy writing style adds to how you present yourself. If the former, then you can stop anytime. If the latter, then drop the cutesy junk and just be real."

How much more "real" can I get? ... I love dressing, I love being feminine and I love feeling sexy. If I wanted to "be real" I'd stop dressing all together. Sorry I'm having a little more fun with it than some are, but that's just the breaks, isn't it sweetheart?

Patricia Melton - who certainly didn't come here to cause any trouble, or to be judgemental towards others.

Gwen
01-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Pat,
There's another kind of Internet imposter. They are the Internet version of one type of gay basher. They often really are closeted CD's but they don't want their buddies to find out. Sooooo they cook up this scheme where they pretend not to be a CD, pretending to be a CD. I have to admit, your story really doesn't sound like that of a 24 year old. Especially the numerous references to jacking your Mom's panty hose.

KathrynW
01-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Needless to say, the sweet and sensuous adventure got the best of me, and … well, I think you little darlings can figure out what happened next!
You spontaneously combusted??? ;)