PDA

View Full Version : AHA moment again

Allisa
04-17-2014, 02:41 PM
I hope I have not posted to soon but another AHA!! moment. There I was putting away some freshly laundered unmentionables when I noticed a pair of my favorite undies were missing you know when you have a fave style and color. I searched high and low but where were they? Then I looked under my jeans and viola there they are, AHA!!.Then it got me to thinking about the job interview I attended earlier with my hairless hands, arms, clear coated nails I did yesterday and my moisturized face, long pony tail which decided to be very curly today sitting across from a peer in our trade asking for a macho job with other macho men. Did anyone notice? did anyone care? all that was missing was a skirt. Now the wait begins for a response, did my experience at my profession win them over past my less than macho image? Hmmm.

reb.femme
04-17-2014, 03:36 PM
I have shaved my hands and arms, plucked my eyebrows to a much thinner line and never had a word from anyone asking, "why?". In the hair stakes, it would be all I could do to grow a pony tail, but with a major receding hair line on the go, I just don't think I'd look very pretty. :heehee:

Hope that job interview turns into a success for you.

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
04-17-2014, 11:17 PM
If you got the job they obviously accept you for yourself.

BLUE ORCHID
04-18-2014, 07:02 AM
Hi Allisa, I think that so many people in HR are afraid of discrimination law suits.

Allisa
04-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Dear BLUE ORCHID, meeting was with the owner and his foremen the exact people I would be working with and other not so kind men. I don't believe discrimination is at play here.

Bye-Bye Lisa