PDA

View Full Version : morning dressing

JennyLynn
04-17-2014, 05:40 PM
I find that I enjoy dressing most in the am more than the pm. Something about getting into nice sexy or sweet girl clothes in the am that just makes my day. I usually have about 2 or 3 hours before I have to go to work and it's impossible to dress in the evening due to being married and in the closet. But still, the morning is such a relief to be Jenny. Your thoughts?

Katey888
04-17-2014, 05:49 PM
:)

All my time is early morning too, Jenny... like you, circumstances demand...

I wish it could be different - I'm convinced I could look so much better if I wasn't half asleep trying to stop eyeliner going everywhere and looking like I'd just got up, but needs must, eh?

I do find that I have a stupid grin on my face later in the day, so that's a nice bonus... :cool:

Katey x

Crissy Kay
04-17-2014, 05:50 PM
Yes Jenny, sometimes I wake up around 5am, and just feel like dressing up while the SO is sound asleep. Its also a good time for me if its on a weekday, at that time of day, there should be no untimely visitors either. We live in an apt. complex. I feel a whole lot better, after getting some dressing time in, and usually a little housework done too!!

Jenelle
04-17-2014, 05:50 PM
I like morning dressing the best. I work from home and if I have no errands to run I can spend all day dressed if I start in the morning :)

Chari
04-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Any available time is always a great time to dress! We are not all on the same schedule or time zone, but IMO, no matter where you are in the world, their is some one dressing at the same moment you are! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we knew who they were? Enjoy.

Rachael Leigh
04-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Jenny I'm right there with you hon, I work afternoons as well so my Leigh time comes before work. I do wear panties 24/7 but to be fully dressed is the best. Just feels great.

prettytoes
04-17-2014, 07:26 PM
I get up at 4:30 to enjoy my coffee and the news (or a classic episode of Sea Hunt) while dressed. Usually a short skirt of some type. I also go for my morning bike ride wearing sports bra, women's running top and leggings, or capri leggings.
Morning is my favorite time to dress! My wife is in bed asleep, and I can be comfortable. She knows, but has asked to not see me in a skirt.

BLUE ORCHID
04-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Hi Jenny, I always dress for three hours every Morning.

5150 Girl
04-17-2014, 08:50 PM
I like to dress in the morning, and stay there all day, and then a pretty night gown for sleep'n

RenneB
04-17-2014, 08:55 PM
Living alone does have it's advantages on the weekend. For work I have to dress as a man, but after 5 on Friday, I'm all Renne til Monday at 8.... Sleeping in on Saturday waking up in a nighty and the tossing on a pair of yoga pants and a cute top just to sluff off to the couch to relax is the best.....

Still, if I want to get really dressed, it's still going to take two hours in the bathroom but I'm out to the mall by noon... usually...

Renne.....

devida
04-17-2014, 09:41 PM
I love to dress femme first thing in the morning. I work at home so I could wear dresses all day but they just are not practical for the work I do. I generally wear them in the morning and evening but waking up and putting on a bra and a dress first thing makes me happy.

CynthiaD
04-17-2014, 09:57 PM
I usually wake up wearing a bra, breastforms, panties and a frilly nightgown. But I do hate to get undressed for work.

Beverley Sims
04-17-2014, 11:09 PM
I only change to go to work, morning or night time is a natural for me.

The only time it is un-natural is when I have to change to go to work.

Jamie Lynn
04-17-2014, 11:16 PM
Morning here too! The SO is snoring away and I'm in happy land for a couple of hours!

docrobbysherry
04-17-2014, 11:43 PM
Get dressed first thing in the morning? Since I go all the way or nothing, what would be the point?

I'm not going to out the way I dress at noon. And, my planned shoots at home usually require 3 plus hours to set up and get ready for.

Now that I think about it? I don't ever start thinking about a dressing session until after 10am!

Eryn
04-17-2014, 11:50 PM
Every once in a while I'll have a charmed day where I can be dressed all day long and on those days it's a pleasure to get up. It's so nice and relaxing not to have to switch genders in mid-stream.

njcddresser
04-18-2014, 02:16 AM
I work nights and on my day off I'm usually up around 400 and enjoy showering and really taking my time getting ready

Marcelle
04-18-2014, 04:25 AM
Morning dressing on the weekends happens on occasion if I am going to spend some Isha time in the city. However, the weekdays is not an option as I get up a 4AM and then go to unit PT (Physical Training). As much as some people in my unit know about Isha, I don't think the rest is ready for PT Isha (sports bra/top, girl shorts, runners and long hair).

Hugs

Isha

Teresa
04-18-2014, 04:30 AM
I usually have the strongest need in the morning straight after shaving and showering, my body feels ready for it, if I can't fully dress I'll underdress to walk the dog. It's a great start to the day ! I don't mind so much if I don't get the chance later in the day.

Ashley.Rene
04-18-2014, 06:29 AM
I tend to dress more in the afternoon. I go to work early and get home by mid day, I usually change as soon as I get home. Weekends I am usually always dressed.

~Ash

Maria 60
04-18-2014, 06:52 AM
I find when you dress in the morning or in the day hours, there is a lot of nature light in the house were as at night it's always darker or you have lights in the house on, taking away from our natural beauty.

CarlaWestin
04-18-2014, 07:10 AM
I sleep every night in nightgown with bra and forms. Everything is so nice and cuddly warm when I wake up. Usually, I'm up at 3:30 and completely Carla by 4:00 or, I'll just lounge until it's time to go to work. When I get home all I can think about is getting dressed correctly but, wifey ain't there yet.

il.dso
04-18-2014, 07:20 AM
Maybe we should all form a "Morning Crossdressers Club"
Well, I enjoy dressing up whenever possible but agree that mornings are special.
I've been fortunate to be able to cut down on my workload so mornings are usually free time.
Love to start the day deciding what to wear and then putting together a pretty outfit.
Reading this website, shopping and cleaning up the house has become a wonderful morning routine.
Only downside is the ultimate transformation back to guy work clothes to face the outside world.
Grateful for the time I do have and the chance to share my thoughts with others out there on this incredible website!

sometimes_miss
04-18-2014, 11:21 AM
One of the best things that 'does it' for me, is sleeping as a girl. Wig, girl nightwear, when I wake up what I see is 'girl'. And for a while, life doesn't seem so bad.

Sallee
04-18-2014, 11:29 AM
I ewnjoy getting up in the AM and getting dressed first thing It is a nic e way to start the day Sometimes it lasts all day :D

annecwesley
04-19-2014, 04:50 AM
I dress every morning and I suspect my sleep pattern (early to bed, early to rise) has to do with the fact that early mornings are the only real private time I have in which to enjoy my favorite clothing.

natcrys
04-19-2014, 05:04 AM
Wow! So many morning dressers.. never expected that! Perhaps it has something to do with me being an evening person.. and the only thing I can do in the morning is get dressed in my jeans and shirt.. drink a cup of coffee and head to work. :P

I should explore this thing you call early morning..

MissTee
04-19-2014, 05:42 AM
I can do mornings, but for me late afternoon or early evening is peak. After a long day at work nothing better than coming home and changing into comfortable girl wear.

Joanncdnj
04-19-2014, 06:25 AM
I enjoy getting up early on Sundays, getting dressed casual, and going for the paper and coffee........... so wonderful to let the woman out for a bit.....

andreah
04-19-2014, 08:50 AM
I dress for a couple of hours in the mornings and 4 hours at night during the week , on the weekends I dress all day until I go to bed. I put on track pants and no socks when I go out and do some errands , but after I come back home I take the track pants off and put on my heels and relax on the couch

lynn.crossdresser
04-20-2014, 01:58 AM
Being an early riser myself I often take the opportunity to fem up in the mornings. I normally have two or three hours free before work. If I have dress the evening before I make sure there is something different to wear for the morning.

My wife is fine with it as long as I don’t wake her up before 7.30 am. Lynn always takes her a cup of tea at 7.30 am so she can drink her tea as I change back into drab for work.

Adriana Moretti
04-20-2014, 02:19 AM
I am usually still dressed in the morning.....in the same clothes from the night before. Does that count as a morning dresser?

Meg East
04-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Mornings are the best time to get all dressed up. I am lucky to have an accepting wife and a very flexible job.

Melissa in SE Tn
04-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Jenny , if the opportunity presented itself, I would live to dress in the morning. Unfortunately, the time to freely dress at home has not materialized. As an aside to this question, I have to wonder how difficult it is to change from glorious femme to male work mode. As for me, it would be so painful to undress my glory to change / do battle in my male workplace. The joy & glory of being en femme is so wonderful that I hate any interruptions. Peace, mel

JennyLynn
04-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh to be the same in the am! I don't think my wife would approve of either! Lucky girl!

JennyLynn
04-21-2014, 06:12 PM
I have a "work when I want job", so morning dress is the best for me. Besides, I feel the most feminine in the am.

Alice B
04-21-2014, 07:06 PM
I also do that a lot, especially when I know that in the afternoon I have to be somewhere else.

bimini1
04-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Nothing like morning dressing. You've got great energy, feel great. I used to love it when I could sleep en femme then get up and into it early which I did enjoy for several years when I had different hours and no daughter in the house. Now my sessions have been moved to late evenings when at all, of which I find myself nodding out sleepily.

I cherish that rare occasion when morning dressing and sleeping en femme again becomes my reality if only for a moment.

bonni
04-22-2014, 07:15 AM
I love the morning dress. But since the seperation its anytime. I love it

sexycindy
04-22-2014, 10:31 AM
I like dressing whenever, and can only dress in the morning when my gf is about as the postman always rings the doorbell as we always have parcels, but as he knows us if Cindy answered the door he probably would not give me the post as he wouldn't recognise me. So I tend to dress more afternoon and evenings. But my one wish is to be able to just roll out of bed, get dressed and then spend the day as Cindy and go to bed as Cindy.

wanda66
04-22-2014, 08:05 PM
When I have time in the AM I will do a quick dress .mostly tho iam already dressed nightgown panties mybe maybe not.. I love to feel my nite gown falling off my hips when I get out of bed, brushing my hair, haveing my coffee.....I usually dont under dress but when I do its the last minute so I dont have time to change my mind