PDA

View Full Version : End of my Suzanne trip

Suzanne F
04-20-2014, 11:48 AM
I am packing up all of my clothes and wigs preparing to fly home to California tomorrow. I am excited to get back to my wife and son. I must admit I am a little sad as I put all of my things away. It has been a magical 8 days!
I was Suzanne almost the entire time. This was in Louisville KY!

I shared earlier that I came out to my two daughters and had also told my ex wife while en femme. That was just the start. I fully came out to my mother and she helped me buy a skirt and shoes. I later wore them for her! Next I spoke as Suzannne at a 12 step meeting at a HIV substance abuse house as Suzanne.

I shopped and ate several times with my daughters during the week. It was so special for me to be with them as Suzanne. They never flinched and we went where ever we pleased. I am so proud of their acceptance. They will be with me today but not en femme.

Yesterday I ran the KY Derby Mini Marathon. I ran in drab but I did have lovely purple nails! I ran a personal best of 1:35. I was so pleased. After cleaning up my friends did a make over for me with smokey eyes. I attended the Sienna Club meeting which was the Loyisville transgender support club. It was nice to meet new ladies! After that we joined my makeover friend who was out on a date. Here I was as Suzanne on Saturday night in Louisville at one if the busiest bar/ restaurants in the city. I just was so grateful.

So it has been a big step forward. I now believe I could do it. I wondered if I could handle 24/7 and I think I could. I can deal with the few stares I received. I just feel so like me. I now am going to take the next year with my wife to see what we can work out between us as far as what we both need. Yes I am scared but not of who I am. I saw in another post that someone said we are weird. I don't agree. We are beautiful messes just like everyone else on this planet. Our mess is a little more colorful than most!

Suzanne

Katey888
04-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Suzanne,

Yours is definitely a more colourful life than most, and I happen to think you are a more beautiful person than most too! :cheer:

I am deeply thrilled for you and how well this time has gone... I hope your year goes very bit as well as the past few days...

Thanks for sharing your inspiring experiences.. :)

Katey x

Beverley Sims
04-20-2014, 12:17 PM
Suzanne,
All it is is just a slight readjustment for a while. :)

docrobbysherry
04-20-2014, 12:20 PM
We don't all feel the same about our dressing, Suzanne. And in fact, one big difference is us CD guys that get a thrill from dressing while the TS's r just, "being themselves".

U sound more like the latter? I hope u r able to work out a reasonable schedule for Suzanne with your current wife and family. It sounds like u would be so much happier. Good luck!

S. Lisa Smith
04-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Wow that is wonderful!!! Glad you had a great time!!!

Michellegryl
04-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Suzanne,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It sounds like things could not have gone any better than they did. I think it is especially wonderful that your two daughters have accepted and embraced who you are, and love and support you. You are a beautiful person and I wish you the very best this next year as you and your wife explore this together.

kimdl93
04-20-2014, 03:22 PM
I admire the approach you're taking and the response you've received from family and friends. While I don't feel I can offer any special insights, I do wish you and your wife the greatest success as you move forward together. I'm convinced that with deep love, commitment and patience you can see this through as a couple.

Leanna Jean
04-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Good Luck Suzanne you have so much courage - Leanna

BLUE ORCHID
04-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Hi Suzanne, It really sounds like you had a wonderful trip.