PDA

View Full Version : Not able to dress for the next two weeks

njcddresser
04-20-2014, 02:20 PM
My son is going to be staying with me for the next two weeks. This will severely curtail any dressing that I may do. I'll still be able to under dress but that will be about it.

Going to be a tough stretch!!

Will have to figure out other ways to satisfy the feminine me!

Sara Jessica
04-20-2014, 03:07 PM
Two weeks spending quality time with your son, imagine that? I could be wrong but I'm thinking that there won't be a whole lot of sympathy for your plight.

Tough are the countless unpleasant alternatives to being able to spend time with a child.

BLUE ORCHID
04-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Hi Jackie, Just put on your big girl panties and enjoy the visit life is too short.

ChristinaK
04-20-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm sure you love your son and are looking forward to the visit, but I totally understand. I haven't been able to dress for over a month now and long to.

Tami Monroe
04-20-2014, 11:10 PM
You will be fine. I have underdressed while around my daughter because I do not want her or her mother to know. I can definitely emathize with you.

Chari
04-21-2014, 07:52 AM
Please spend as much time as you can with your son as these moments in your lives will NEVER happen again! The next time, you both will be older, and soon may wonder where have all the years gone? Time & tide wait for no man, but you can "dress" another day. Enjoy.

Melissa in SE Tn
04-21-2014, 08:07 AM
Jackie, I can echo what the others have advised. Love the time with your son with no distraction. You both will be better for it. I wish I could have those times again with my daughter. Peace, mel

bridget thronton
04-21-2014, 08:53 AM
I treasure my visits with my adult children (they both know about me and I do not run and hide when they drop in - but I often choose no to dress when I know they are coming)

Stephanie47
04-21-2014, 11:04 AM
Just have a great time with your son. I think quality time with a child or spouse trumps cross dressing any time.

Annaliese
04-21-2014, 11:11 AM
This might be a good time to tell your son, he may know already. Just a thought

Beverley Sims
04-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Jackie,
I am assuming your son is a valuable asset in your life.

It should be easy to find other interests with him that would not want you to dress anyway.

Life is too short not to care about family.

A fortnight is just over thirteen days.

Not a lifetime. :)

JenniferYager
04-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Concur with the others, once my relatives started dieing I realized (too late) that I should have placed more value on our time together. Take the time now, you'll never regret it.

StacyLynn
04-22-2014, 08:54 AM
I know how you feel. I currently live with my brother (we're living in our grandmother's house taking care of it after she moved to some senior apartments) so I am very limited in the time in which I can dress. I have some time as I am on rotating shifts and he works days so 2 out of every 3 weeks I have some time in the mornings/early afternoons. But I unfortunately never have an opportunity to stay dressed for an entire day, which I love doing. At most I have maybe 3-5 hours in which I can be dressed.

sexycindy
04-22-2014, 10:05 AM
My partners brother stops every so often and therefore I cannot dress as he stops for weeks at a time. I also have friends over whom often stop the night meaning no dressing for me. But I always wear bra, knickers and girly socks (although bright sock could be mens or womens, I know what section of the shop I bought them from). Then when I go to bed I wear girly pyjamas as they don't sleep in our bedroom and as I keep myself shaved all over and my toes painted the girl side is satisfied without them having to know.

Also I got my ears pierced recently, they think it looks "cool" and makes me look "cool" but they don't know the real reason why I've had it done.

Stacy Cruz
04-22-2014, 07:04 PM
2 Weeks not bad. My father moved in and my SO changed days off so I haven't had any time to RELAX in about 2 months and don't see anytime in the future, unless I go on vacation.

lpjamey
04-22-2014, 07:46 PM
My so and I sleep in separate bedrooms so I only get to sleep in my new forms and thongs for a few hours.

Adriana Moretti
04-22-2014, 08:23 PM
I just finished a 6 WEEK stint with babysitting my elderly grandfather....i hated that i couldnt dress ( probably could he is so out of it anyway) but I also know his time is very limited on this earth and thats a little more important

dominique
04-23-2014, 04:03 AM
I know how you feel. But I'm also enjoying my time with my eldest daughter knowing in a few years she'll be up and away So a little time not dressing is small beer considering the special time you have.

Charla McBee
04-23-2014, 03:16 PM
I once went months doing without following a big move, it was my second move with my family in about a three year span and both were essentially forced purges for me. I thought I was doing alright for a while but eventually I completely lost my mind, joined this site and went out shopping for a new wardrobe, consequences be damned. I have no intention of ever letting that happen again. I still might go a few days or even weeks without dressing from time to time but my clothes are always waiting for me in my closet.