PDA

View Full Version : Epic Dream

ShadowWarryor
04-20-2014, 04:24 PM
So lately my dreams have brought about my true desires in my heart. I've been having dreams where I am actually a full matured guy. It is awesome! Last night I was looking for pants in a store and I was a size 34! Currently I am a 30. I'm looking to gain mass and all so seeing that number made me hopeful. Also I looked in the mirror to see myself growing a beard. It seemed so real it was just amazing. I didn't wake up sad that I didn't look how I wanted. Because I know my day will come soon. I'm in the process of naturally transitioning so yeah XP

LenGray
04-22-2014, 09:14 AM
That's great! I had a dream kinda like that the other day. I was a math teacher, of all things, but I was tall and had a short, well-trimmed beard and (still) shaggy hair. I started teaching magic about halfway through the dream but I liked how confident I felt as a man :) It seems like those dreams have become more common lately though. Most of the time, I don't notice my appearance at all in dreams lol

Our days will come :) We just have to be patient

ShadowWarryor
04-27-2014, 05:21 AM
Lol a math teacher sounds pretty cool tho. Get to teach a class XP and I never used to notice my gender in dreams either but recently I've been seeing myself how I see myself mentally. But yesss!! Our time will come soon!