PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to my family!

Genny B
04-20-2014, 05:32 PM
When I first joined this forum I thought I had found a place of like people. The more I read on here, the more I come to appreciate the members! Some I have sent friend request to some and some I have not, but mean to. I have read so many post by Orchid that I feel like I know her better than I know myself! I found a place that I can ask questions and get help with realistic answers (most of the time). I have come to think of many of you as family! Thank you for being here!
Genny B

MissTee
04-20-2014, 06:47 PM
That's a very sweet thing for you to say, Jenny. I feel the same. Great to have somewhere to go where others "like us" exist and communicate openly.

CynthiaD
04-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Where else can you mention that you spent the entire day online shopping for high heels, and have everybody say "Yeah, so what?"

Even though the same topics come up time and again, it never gets old.

Beverley Sims
04-21-2014, 02:19 PM
I have seen no strangers here, even after one post I feel I know you all well.
I feel just being able to post here makes you one of the family.

reb.femme
04-21-2014, 03:15 PM
I poke my nose into the site just about every day, to have a quick check of what's being asked or discussed, as nowhere else deals with my 'duality'. If I can call it that? I do go to a UK site occasionally, but it isn't as active as here.

Certainly can't ask or discuss these issues at work. Mainly because I'm sure it would freak most of them out. :heehee:

Rebecca

Sometimes Steffi
04-21-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm waiting anxiously for your coming out!

BLUE ORCHID
04-22-2014, 07:30 AM
Hi Jenny, Thanks for the sincere kind words, It's like I like to tell the new ladies,

Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

It's amazing how we can have so many friends all over the world with just s click of the mouse.