PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Back in Skirts With a Girlfriend

windycissy
01-13-2006, 02:24 AM
I have been in a terrible funk since the day I broke up with Mr. Right. I haven't put on a stich of women's clothing...until tonight! I'm on a business trip to San Francisco, and on the spur of the moment I packed my Windy things and sent an email to Marlena, who has been amazingly supportive about the breakup. I asked her if she would like to meet as girls, and she said yes!

I have had this fantasy about riding a cable car in a skirt forever, and although Marlena told me I really should wear pants, I wore a skirt anyway, and wound up sitting shoulder to shoulder with some German girls, what fun! After I killed some time shopping at Talbot's and Lohman's, Marlena and I met at Macy's on Union Square and had a long, wonderful dinner at a place featuring Asian fusian cuisine, with white wine and much girl talk. I feel so much better after having the chance to bare my soul to someone who truly understands what I've been going through.

One funny story: I almost never go to the ladies restroom, but I had to go, and I was trying to be discreet when my cell phone rang! It was Marlena telling me she was running late. There I was, my panties and hose pulled down to my ankles, trying to talk in a femmy voice with a woman sitting in the next stall. :cheeky:

About Marlena: she is a living doll! Her hair and makeup are flawless, and she has a clever way of dressing which conceals the fact that she is a guy. More than anything, there is a glow about her, a radiance in her cheeks and a twinkle in her eye, that says "I am a girl". What a natural!
I only wish she lived in Chicago.

Tomorrow morning, I am going to put on pants and a coat and experience a little more San Francisco en femme before heading back to Chicago. I still miss my guy, but there is nothing like having a girlfriend....

Windy

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-13-2006, 03:42 AM
:redface: Awww. Thanks Windy! And I might add Windy is a classy -- and gorgeous -- lady. In fact, I missed her the first time because I mistook her for a GG, even wearing a skirt amid the chilly San Francisco night. :p Anyway a great time was had by all.

The really funny bit about the phone call is that the reception in the bathroom was so terrible that I couldn't understand a word Windy was saying. :doh: Voicemail, girlfriend, voicemail... :D

Sharon
01-13-2006, 04:17 AM
Very cool, Windy. I had never thought of riding a cable car, or any public transportation for that matter, in a skirt, but it sure sounds like fun. I'm sorry to read that you and Mr. Right haven't reconnected (burnt bridges?), but I'm sure the right person is out there for you.

And now, for Marlena: what are these "clever ways of dressing which conceals the fact that she is a guy?" Enquiring minds, you know? It might be worth a new thread to learn some tips.:)

windycissy
01-13-2006, 02:09 PM
And now, for Marlena: what are these "clever ways of dressing which conceals the fact that she is a guy?" Enquiring minds, you know? It might be worth a new thread to learn some tips.:)

Marlena is probably too modest to say, so let me tell you that she has an uncanny sense of style. She wore jeans, a black top with a nice jeweled collar, and a black leather jacket. Black is very slimming, so it's great for making your shoulders look smaller.

This morning I had coffee and a croissant at Starbucks and bought a few essentials at Walgreens before turning myself back into a pumpkin. Here's what I wore:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6df32b3127cce96854f21140800000010108IatWLlw0aW

Marlena was right, by the way: pants are a must in San Francisco!

Windy

GypsyKaren
01-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Hiya Windy

I'm so glad you're having such a good time! I always wanted to see Frisco, maybe one of these days I'll make it out there. Carry on, safe trip home and all that. Maybe we can get together for lunch sometime when you get back, I'd love to meet you.

GypsyKaren

windycissy
01-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Hiya Windy

I'm so glad you're having such a good time! I always wanted to see Frisco, maybe one of these days I'll make it out there. Carry on, safe trip home and all that. Maybe we can get together for lunch sometime when you get back, I'd love to meet you.

GypsyKaren

I'd like that! Beware: one of the things I learned the hard way is, the people in San Francisco HATE the name Frisco! They call it "the City" - no ego there....

Windy

Rachel Morley
01-14-2006, 01:15 AM
Hi Windy,

I PM with Marlena fairly often and so she told me to look out for you post. It sounds like you had a fantastic time. San Francisco is one of my most favorite cities in the world. I laughed out loud when I read the bathroom part :D

About Marlena:.........more than anything, there is a glow about her, a radiance in her cheeks and a twinkle in her eye, that says "I am a girl". What a natural!
I haven't met Marlena in person (yet) but I think I know exactly what you mean. There is something (even in her PMs) that draws you to her. One can't help but like her :)

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Flattering will get you everywhere Angel. :cheeky:

To avoid thread drift, I've started a new thread about dressing tips (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=308275).

BTW, Gypsy don't worry, people who call it "Frisco" don't get thrown in the boiling water with the crabs -- at least not lately... :bs: