PDA

View Full Version : Submission, having a Mistress, & sissies

yumi6desu
01-13-2006, 05:48 AM
Hi, I am definitely a casual, if not lazy, crossdresser. It is often the last on my priorities
of career, sports, socializing, so I was surprised to find out that I really had some interest in having a Mistress to tell me what to do.
So technically, now I am a sissy. Still am not sure just what a sissy is. The assignments so far have been easy. Take specific pics in this or that outfit.
Next I hear I will have to do some public shopping. I think I have quite a few limits I won't cross which seems OK. (it is all by email, mind you, we are an ocean apart).
still it seems more fun to me to be told and be able to share. mistress is pretty psycological and asks me what I dream about, etc.

So any of you girls have like experiences. What would I "Plateau" at if the seriousness always increases. Are there many sissies out there?
DO sissies wear make up and go out? I know this isn't a sissy site, but the ones aI saw seem too "hard" for me I think
...still there a re DEGREES of doing everything, I submit these questions to you.
Yumi-chan

paulaN
01-13-2006, 08:08 AM
I am very sub. and I would love to have a mistress. just a fantasy that will probley never come true. Agirl can always dream.

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Have you been to:

http://www.forced-sissy.com/phpbb/index.php

or

http://sissyschool.com/ ?

AprilMae
01-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Now that my S/O knows about April, my next to do is to let her in on my submissive tendencies. And I've always fantasized about being dommed by by a beautiful CD.

MsJanessa
01-13-2006, 10:44 AM
as you may have guessed from My photo I am a Domme---love to make sissies into My personal slavegirls---if you are into pain as well as submission even better.:dom:

yumi6desu
01-13-2006, 03:29 PM
HI Girls, :) thanks to all for your comments. I found Donna's links especially helpful. A little REPORT to those who skip the research:

Forced-sissy.com seems to have more variety of "commitment" and more do at "your own pace" and kinkiness threshold.

The other one sissyschool.com seems more for big spenders for their fetish who want the whole "mushugenah" (shebang, whatever) such as maid and **** training. I knew that that ...hum...let's say "level of dedication" existed but I thought it was limited to just a few. It seems there are enough maids out there to keep a few mistresses busy. Yes, interesting site Donna. I had to laugh at the woman who has the newbies "incinerate" their man clothes...:eek: (remember not to wear Armani suit that day,huh?) I can't see myslef contacting any of those pro ladies, but I would be curious to know if much is dome "on site"...can't imagine all is done by phone.

No, I think I'm in quite a diffferent situation as far as my whims and wishes...but don't let me spoil anyone else's pink frock fun and fantasies.

mata ne, Yumi

Amanduhrob
01-13-2006, 04:13 PM
I serve a Domme, but she's not into fem-ming her boy, so I can't answer on the sissyification you're going through.

Some Dommes like their subs/slaves in panties, and keep it in the home, and some Dommes go to the other end of the spectrum, and have their boys look, and behave as call girls, and, well do what a call girl does.

One needs to have personal limits, and the Dom/me should respect these limits, or they're not very safe to play with, or live under, IMO.

I think there's two types of limits that submissive/slaves have...

One would be comfort limits, where this month you may not be comfortable doing certain things, but as time goes on, your comfort level increases, and you find yourself open to more "extreme" ideas.

Then there are the hard limits, which are the lines never to be crossed. Each individual should set their own hard limits, and your Dom/me should never ask you to break this limit.

Stormgirl
01-13-2006, 04:14 PM
I think Im the only one that hates submission and could never do it.

Lilith Moon
01-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Here's an unusual situation...

My wife likes the dom role and guess who has to be her willing sub :rolleyes: We have been role playing and even attending the occasional bdsm club for years. However, I am definitely her male sub. She has had difficulty accepting my interest in crossdressing although we have made some progress recently.

It was her interest in, and enjoyment of, role play that made me think that she would readily accept my CD-ing. I think that the problems arose when she realised that CD-ing isn't just a another bit of fun but is an outward sign of my TG-ness, a much more fundamental part of me. I could make do without the bdsm if I had to, but could never completely give up cross-dressing.