PDA

View Full Version : VPL- love it or hate it?

Helen MC
01-13-2006, 06:08 AM
I LOVE VPLs (Visible Panty Line) both on women through their tight skirts or jeans/trousers and showing one myself and I am well aware that the gull-wing shape of the leg bands of my knickers and the back seam of the gusset show through my trousers especially if I bend over, but this doesn't bother me at all.

What do you feel, are you like me and love to see a VPL on a woman, or show one yourself or do you hate them and wear the type of panties which don't cause a VPL.

Miriannah
01-13-2006, 06:13 AM
To me, underwear showing through anything in any way is bad with the exception of thongs. No VPL + the pure sexiness makes thongs a double-win.

Nikki Dee
01-13-2006, 09:52 AM
I LOVE VPLs (Visible Panty Line) both on women through their tight skirts or jeans/trousers and showing one myself and I am well aware that the gull-wing shape of the leg bands of my knickers and the back seam of the gusset show through my trousers especially if I bend over, but this doesn't bother me at all.

What do you feel, are you like me and love to see a VPL on a woman, or show one yourself or do you hate them and wear the type of panties which don't cause a VPL.
I'm with you love...Love to see a VPL...think it's so sexy...perhaps it's an English thing.????LOL
Love nikki. xx

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 09:59 AM
Nope, don't like it. It breaks up the image, that smooth shape around the waist and rear.

Marla GG
01-13-2006, 11:11 AM
As a gg I have had it drummed into me since birth that VPL are bad bad bad. So I guess I'd have to say I hate them. Especially thong VPL! They draw your attention straight to the person's butt crack. Ewwwww.

pattied
01-13-2006, 11:28 AM
More than anything I have become a thong watcher, and as such I enjoy looking at (or making available) the small triangle on my lower back at the edge of my jeans. I think it to be sexy, and for me when wearing them, I love the feeling of said triangle as it feels as though it frames one of my better assets, my bubble butt. :)

GypsyKaren
01-13-2006, 12:40 PM
A lady never lets anything show, it's better to leave something for the imagination than to let them see what you got.

GypsyKaren

pattied
01-13-2006, 12:53 PM
A lady never lets anything show, it's better to leave something for the imagination than to let them see what you got.

GypsyKaren

Good point Karen!:clap:

Sedona
01-17-2006, 11:48 PM
Regular VPL, Bad

Thong VPL, Very nice. Something amazing about that little triangle back there. I have to say that it's as much of an attractant to me as a pretty face, or nice set of legs.

DawnRodgers
01-18-2006, 01:07 AM
I wear thongs exclusively and would no more show the triangle in back than walk around outside with just a thing on and totally visible. If you think that showing any part of your panties is sexy and the thing to do do it in private to your favorite observer.
Dawn

ReginaK
01-18-2006, 02:50 AM
Sometimes I like them. Sometimes I don't. It really depends on who it's on and what it looks like on them.

Shelly Preston
01-18-2006, 04:17 AM
As a gg I have had it drummed into me since birth that VPL are bad bad bad. So I guess I'd have to say I hate them. Especially thong VPL! They draw your attention straight to the person's butt crack. Ewwwww.

I think it is something that GG hate as you say Marla. The thing is most men see a panty line which then leads on to wondering what they look like.

I dont really care for now as I am firmly stuck in the closet. I think it depends on the choice of clothes you normally wear. If i was going out and it was showing my attidute my be different.

SandraInHose
01-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Whether or not it's considered a fashion no-no or not, I love 'em.

Especially when a woman is wearing tight skirt and pantyhose. I wear my pantyhose without panties, but I do like the way they (VPL's) look on women.

Imogen_Mann
01-18-2006, 07:34 PM
VPL's are only (ONLY) good to see if the VPL is displayed on a rear of fine proportions.

Sorry, but saggy-assed girls like me should stay the hell away from VPL.

XX

Jayme.