PDA

View Full Version : Nipple and breast enhancement

mchelle
10-01-2004, 09:29 AM
any thoughts on nipple and/or breast growth? hormones, herbs, pumps...good places to find info on them.
anyone done anything to increase growth?
i would like to make my nipples more sensitive/bigger and possibly slightly increase breasts..

lngrlver
10-01-2004, 09:41 AM
Michelle, unfortunately I don't think herbs work, breast pumps may give temporary growth, hormones from a doctor would be the way to go but is a big decision. Whatever you choose research it and be happy.

Jenny

crispy
10-01-2004, 10:18 AM
thoughts? yes, lots, MMMM!! Nice!! :)

in reality .................... watch this space. If anything develops I'll even post a pic or two. :cool:

mchelle
10-01-2004, 11:01 PM
thoughts? yes, lots, MMMM!! Nice!! :)

in reality .................... watch this space. If anything develops I'll even post a pic or two. :cool:
hmm that must mean you are doing something. what?

crispy
10-01-2004, 11:26 PM
hmm that must mean you are doing something. what?
Mmmmmmmm !!!! :p

JoannaDees
10-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Hormones are a REALLY big step, right? It would be nice to have some concealable boobs, but what about the little boy underneath? Kind of like that in boy mode. Besides, as Joanna I have really big boobs, I can't conceal that! :D

LindaTS
10-02-2004, 07:22 AM
If you're ready to make the big change in your life I have to say hormones, with a doctor's help, is the way to go. However, for me, I can't take hormones because of medical problems so I had to resort to herbal products and a pump hoping they would work. For me, they do work. But I've read a lot from other girls saying they don't work. I think that for most people they probably don't. It seems like most of the products have about the same ingrediants but there is a big difference in price so if you're thinking about it shop around. I think it's a matter of "paying your money and taking your chances". One more thing. For me it's a very slow process. I've been taking them for about 16 months now and I'm an A+. But I'm still growing. If anyone wants more information please feel free to contact me. If I have the answer I'll be more than happy to share with you. Linda lindma123@hotmail.com

Lorelei
10-02-2004, 07:32 AM
I'm leery of hormones and herbal supplements. There are several good articles on the web about the herbal supplements used for breast enhancement.

If you would be satisified with just increasing the size and sensitivity of your nipples, try a pair of Supple Nips from www.nipplefunwear.com. After wearing them for a few days, my own nipples got permanently larger and more sensitive -- even when not wearing the Supps.

crispy
10-02-2004, 08:59 AM
try a pair of Supple Nips .
It would be much easier and cheaper to buy a pair of feeding nipples (good choice of sizes and shapes to suit your anatomy), cut them down to limit the protrusion unless you're a real show-off, and smear a bit of silicone sealant inside to block the apertures.

Oh, I'm so practical....... :rolleyes:

mchelle
10-02-2004, 09:36 PM
well i'll have to see what happens.
ill look into things more.
and please keep posting helpful hints, sites regarding this etc